I don't know what is more heartbreaking...........

So you're all for an invassive species that does millions of dollars in damages to crops not to mention native wild life.
And you must love to see deer over populate to the point they're dying of starvation and disease.
I bet you're for late term abortion as well.

LMAO... Funny, I didn't post any of that. But somehow that's what you read?

Your psychic abilities suck.

Make up your mind.
Are you that pro life or not?

Is it hearing of continued stories of children dying at the border, or more pictures of Chairman Xiden?

View attachment 473497

Soon he may not recognize anyone anymore

Then what?

Then what? An epic catfight beween DOCTOR Jill and Chief Spread Eagle for control of the White House. In the end, DOCTOR Jill will be bought off and announce that she and Xiden are retiring for his health, and the Harris Reign of Terror will begin in earnest.

Then what? An epic catfight beween DOCTOR Jill and Chief Spread Eagle for control of the White House. In the end, DOCTOR Jill will be bought off and announce that she and Xiden are retiring for his health, and the Harris Reign of Terror will begin in earnest.

Lucky for all of us, the president doesn't have as much power as one might think.

Anyone who has a loved one (or good friend) who is experiencing any degree of dementia knows the meaning of "heartbreaking."

Someone who was once a fully functioning person is now reduced to memory loss, delusions, etc.

I join other members in extending my deepest sympathies to Mr. Biden's family and friends.

Personally, I am neither blaming nor praising him for anything. It is obvious to me that he is but a shell of his former self and only serving as a conduit for the Dem bigwigs who are actually running the show.

Forum List

Back