I don't know how the midterms will turn out.

Who knows how much of an impact the devastating evidence of Trump's criminality regarding the attempted coup will have?
I can't claim to know, but it sure looks like it's going to backfire on Dems. Their base may cheer, but if Dems try to block Trump legally, Trump support will go into overdrive.

Democrats need to do some serious soul searching and find a way to rebuild their brand. "Not as bad as Trump" just isn't enough. They need to figure out why half the country hates them and do something about it.

So you are saying if the Republicans lose. It was only because of cheating?

Oz is trailing in every poll. Walker has been trailing in polls for months. Are you saying they can’t lose without cheating?
Yes. Now, spew your lies.

It would be a surprise if Repubs didn't take back the House given the historical trend in midterms. I guess the question is what's best for the country? IMHO, what's best is not having party in the majority that pretends....without evidence....the election was stolen, put in place a national effort to suppress the vote of certain demographic groups, supports the leader of the failed coup, refuses to end gerrymandering, and maintains regressive policies on gun control, healthcare, immigration, and the environment.
I’m thinking with an improving economy that the Dems will be fine in both the House and Senate.

Sez the lying traitor.

I mentioned polling. Did I make that up? Did I lie?

I said Oz was trailing. Here are the polls I mentioned.

I said Walker was trailing too didn’t I?

Just because you don’t like information doesn’t mean it is untrue. Shooting the messenger may get you better reports. But those reports will not be true.

Things that can be proven are not lies. Things that cannot be proven may be.

So what lies have I told? I seek enlightenment.

I mentioned polling. Did I make that up? Did I lie?

I said Oz was trailing. Here are the polls I mentioned.

I said Walker was trailing too didn’t I?

Just because you don’t like information doesn’t mean it is untrue. Shooting the messenger may get you better reports. But those reports will not be true.

Things that can be proven are not lies. Things that cannot be proven may be.

So what lies have I told? I seek enlightenment.
Classic leftist double speak bullshit babble.

Leftist rules of engagement

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

Classic leftist double speak bullshit babble.

Leftist rules of engagement

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

So you have nothing. Let’s keep it simple. Is Oz trailing in the polls?

Who knows how much of an impact the devastating evidence of Trump's criminality regarding the attempted coup will have? Or the participation of Repub members of Congress. Or the refusal of former Trump admin members to testify (though most have).
I don't know how many voters will be influenced by the Repubs responsibility for the very unpopular ruling by the SC to take away a woman's right to make reproductive decisions for herself.
It's a mystery as to whether bipartisan outrage over the Senate Repubs blockage of a bill to provide care for vets exposed to harmful chemicals during their time in service will effect how people vote.

But I do know Dems have better candidates.

For example, JD Vance thinks women should stay in abusive relationships.

Doug Mastriano is a straight up ass clown.

Then there's Herschel Walker. Yikes!

6 Awful GOP Candidates Who Could Save the Democratic Senate​

The influence of Trump on the former GOP, now the POT (party of Trump), and the candidates it is running for office.......a collection of conspiracy theorists, QAnon believers, whack jobs, unqualified hacks, Trump acolytes, and deniers of reality........may be the saving grace for the country by preventing them from gaining power.

My guess is, the Dems are gonna get spanked, BIG style.

After Roe’s End, Women Surged in Signing Up to Vote in Some States

In the week after the court’s decision, more than 70 percent of newly registered voters in Kansas were women, according to an analysis of the state’s registered voter list. An unusually high level of new female registrants persisted all the way until the Kansas primary this month, when a strong Democratic turnout helped defeat a referendum that would have effectively ended abortion rights in the state.

The Kansas figures are the most pronounced example of a broader increase in registration among women since the Dobbs decision, according to an Upshot analysis of 10 states with available voter registration data. On average in the month after Dobbs, 55 percent of newly registered voters in those states were women, according to the analysis, up from just under 50 percent before the decision was leaked in early May.

The increase varied greatly across the 10 states — Kansas, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Oklahoma, Florida, North Carolina, Idaho, Alabama, New Mexico and Maine — with some states showing a pronounced surge in the share of new registrants who were women and others showing little change at all.

The total number of women registering to vote in those states rose by about 35 percent after the decision, compared with the month before the leak. Men had an uptick of 9 percent.

I can't claim to know, but it sure looks like it's going to backfire on Dems. Their base may cheer, but if Dems try to block Trump legally, Trump support will go into overdrive.
It won't be the Dems blocking him legally, it will be his own illegal actions.

‘They’re getting killed among women’: Skeptical female voters stand in way of GOP Senate​

Republicans this election cycle thought they had finally achieved a breakthrough with suburban women after years of losing support.

Now, as the primary season has all but ended, the GOP is back where it once was: Appealing directly to skeptical female voters, the women whose support will make or break the party’s drive to retake the Senate majority.

Just sayin'.

You stupid Leftest Moon Bats are delusional as hell if you don't know that the Democrats are going to lose Congress.

Working Americans that are just trying to make ends meet are fed up with the Democrat's massive inflation, high cost of fuel, recession and lower family income. They get tired of the Democrat filth raiding the treasury for their shithead special interest groups like the greedy Unions, welfare queens, Illegals and Environmental Wackos.

Democrats are the scum of this nation and they are about to get their sorry Commie asses kicked out of Congress.
Yup, and the last thing they need to hear is that Biden is making things easier for the $125,000 college-educated professional and worse in the process for Joe Mechanic and Rita Retail Worker.

Democrats Buoyed by Abortion and Trump, Times/Siena Poll Finds

Even as they struggle to persuade voters that they should be trusted on the economy, Democrats remain unexpectedly competitive in the battle for Congress as the sprint to November’s midterm election begins, a New York Times/Siena College poll has found.
The surprising Democratic strength has been bolstered by falling gas prices and President Biden’s success at breaking through legislative gridlock in Washington to pass his agenda. That shift in political momentum has helped boost, in just two months, the president’s approval rating by nine percentage points and doubled the share of Americans who believe the country is on the right track.

But Democrats are also benefiting from factors over which they had little control: the public outcry in response to the Supreme Court’s overturning of federal abortion rights and the return of former President Donald J. Trump to an attention-commanding presence on the national stage.

Democrats Buoyed by Abortion and Trump, Times/Siena Poll Finds

Even as they struggle to persuade voters that they should be trusted on the economy, Democrats remain unexpectedly competitive in the battle for Congress as the sprint to November’s midterm election begins, a New York Times/Siena College poll has found.
The surprising Democratic strength has been bolstered by falling gas prices and President Biden’s success at breaking through legislative gridlock in Washington to pass his agenda. That shift in political momentum has helped boost, in just two months, the president’s approval rating by nine percentage points and doubled the share of Americans who believe the country is on the right track.

But Democrats are also benefiting from factors over which they had little control: the public outcry in response to the Supreme Court’s overturning of federal abortion rights and the return of former President Donald J. Trump to an attention-commanding presence on the national stage.

The NYT is far too the Left. I take their opinions with a big grain of salt.

The Republican secret sauce was foiled. Republicans could have continued winning elections as long as abortion was legal. Republicans have worked tirelessly to keep abortion legal. Now they are sunk. Their base won’t show up anymore because their war has been won. Lol Great strategy on the part of the person who initiated the lawsuit that overturned Roe versus Wade. The Republicans still have the gun thing going for them until the Democratic Party figures out how to silence all the gun haters on their side. Once that happens the Republican will go the way of the Whig Party. Democrats do have an opportunity to come out victorious in 2022.

I have been telling republicans for years to cool their jets on this abortion thing. They were like, “Shh shh it’s working.” Now what? They don’t have a back up plan. Giving one speech about the evils of abortion once a month was a guaranteed win for most republicans. I guess they can ride it a couple of more elections saying they finally won.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back