I don't know how the midterms will turn out.

Democrats are famous for electing unqualified candidates. Just look at all those dumbass low IQ shitheads that come out of Democrat ghetto districts. Shitheads like Maxine Waters and Sheila Jackson Lee. I could name many more.
Look at AOC!

Who knows how much of an impact the devastating evidence of Trump's criminality regarding the attempted coup will have?

Oh, it's totally devastating, for all you TDS types who already were voting Democrat. Your latest cooked up get Trump scheme where you thought denying him a defense would make it easy for you was wrong. No defense = no one cares other than, you know, you and the TDS crowd, LOL.

So you voting for Liz Cheney or Mitt Romney? LOL

For many of the people you are adressing...it doesn't matter.

They'll vote for anyone with an R after their name because it's tribal

Yeah, that doesn't happen with Democrats, LMAO ....

You're such a tool, and a racist, Lush

Look at AOC!
I love to look at AOC!!! She's gorgeous.

Ocasio-Cortez One of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People | Bostonia  | Boston University

So if we start seeing a downward trend in inflation as the economy rebalances after the COVID stimulus are you going to give Joe credit and not complain about it anymore?
I just went to the supermarket and got sticker-shock from the prices. Biden and the democrats are TOAST.

I just went to the supermarket and got sticker-shock from the prices. Biden and the democrats are TOAST.
I know what you mean. Besides all the missing products, the prices don’t even seem like they’re in American dollars.

This is the first time in my adult life that I have ever picked up a product, saw the price tag, and then put it back. And it’s happening a LOT.

I know what you mean. Besides all the missing products, the prices don’t even seem like they’re in American dollars.

This is the first time in my adult life that I have ever picked up a product, saw the price tag, and then put it back. And it’s happening a LOT.
Besides being the guy in the WH, why is it Biden's fault? After all, it's already been established his policies were not the cause of the spike in the price of oil.

I don’t know either, but I
Who knows how much of an impact the devastating evidence of Trump's criminality regarding the attempted coup will have? Or the participation of Repub members of Congress. Or the refusal of former Trump admin members to testify (though most have).
I don't know how many voters will be influenced by the Repubs responsibility for the very unpopular ruling by the SC to take away a woman's right to make reproductive decisions for herself.
It's a mystery as to whether bipartisan outrage over the Senate Repubs blockage of a bill to provide care for vets exposed to harmful chemicals during their time in service will effect how people vote.

But I do know Dems have better candidates.

For example, JD Vance thinks women should stay in abusive relationships.

Doug Mastriano is a straight up ass clown.

Then there's Herschel Walker. Yikes!

6 Awful GOP Candidates Who Could Save the Democratic Senate​

The influence of Trump on the former GOP, now the POT (party of Trump), and the candidates it is running for office.......a collection of conspiracy theorists, QAnon believers, whack jobs, unqualified hacks, Trump acolytes, and deniers of reality........may be the saving grace for the country by preventing them from gaining power.

I don’t know either, but even a worst case scenario, Republicans won’t get anything past Bidens signature.

And every time they threaten government shut down, they lose.

Besides being the guy in the WH, why is it Biden's fault? After all, it's already been established his policies were not the cause of the spike in the price of oil.
Who established that?

He is practically leaping with joy over the fact that his reduction of oil production is driving gas prices up so high on middle class people that the “transition” is working. He pushed through a new spending bill that will increase inflation. Now he’s increasing taxes in hard-working Americans on TOP of the inflation. And then he’s hiring 87,000 more IRS agents to intimidate and instill fear in the middle class. Is he crazy?

Last edited:
The outcome of the mid-term election will be determined by turnout. Right now, especially thanks to SCOTUS, the Democrats are riled. On the otherhand, we have a divided GOP, and with charges against many of the GOP leadership pending, GOP turnout may not be very high.

New Topics

Forum List

Back