I don't know how the midterms will turn out.

Thanks for posting that, it gives us a true sense of how misinformed you are...

Claiming anything but small isolated incidents of election fraud is just a joke... It shows a clear lack of understanding how elections works...

There no evidence that stood up court and you will someday understand that...
Thanks for posting additional proof that you’re a vacuum. Replete with suck. 😂 You have nothing and you post it anyway.

There was no evidentiary hearing in court and you’ll probably never grasp that!

Interesting.

It's possible, but not likely, that the unpopularity of Repub positions on abortion, gun control, global warming, immigration, pretty much everything, will overcome the false accusations that Biden is responsible for inflation and at least make the midterms more competitive in the House.

If I only had a dollar for that kind of false equivalence.........
Ummm they are both authoritarian liars. There really isnt an argument against that. Not without looking like a total moron.

J6 is boring, old news. What's important is runaway inflation.
Trump isn't on the ballot in November, Biden is.
"Its the economy stupid"

You'll see the results of the mid-terms in November.
So if we start seeing a downward trend in inflation as the economy rebalances after the COVID stimulus are you going to give Joe credit and not complain about it anymore?

Ummm they are both authoritarian liars. There really isnt an argument against that. Not without looking like a total moron.
I don't need to make an argument against your ridiculous false equivalence so much as point to reality. I understand your need to make fatuous, simplified generalizations. It's because you can't use specifics to justify them. But you're welcome to try.

I don't need to make an argument against your ridiculous false equivalence so much as point to reality. I understand your need to make fatuous, simplified generalizations. It's because you can't use specifics to justify them. But you're welcome to try.
Typical partisan response.
Keep being a slave to a party that hates your fucking guts, idiot.

New polling from Monmouth University shows that Democrats are faring better in general than Republicans when it comes to who Americans believe should control Congress.

The poll, conducted between July 28 to August 1, asked respondents who they preferred to be in charge of the legislative branch. Democrats attained decisive support from 38 percent of respondents, with another 12 percent saying they leaned toward Democrats. Republicans, meanwhile, received 34 percent support, with an additional 9 percent saying they leaned toward them.

Overall, when general support for either party was combined with respondents who leaned each way, 50 percent of Americans say they want Democrats to control Congress after this year’s midterms – a 7 point lead over Republicans’ 43 percent.

https://truthout.org/articles/new-p...-by-7-points-in-generic-congressional-ballot/

How this will translate when it comes to the midterms is not known. Especially given that gerrymandering frustrates the will of the majority........which is why Repubs refuse to support legislation to stop doing it.

Typical partisan response.
Keep being a slave to a party that hates your fucking guts, idiot.
I understand your need to make fatuous, simplified generalizations. It's because you can't use specifics to justify them. But you're welcome to try.

I understand your need to make fatuous, simplified generalizations. It's because you can't use specifics to justify them. But you're welcome to try.
you want specifics on why i call them authoritarian liars?
You are a goddamn joke :lol:

you want specifics on why i call them authoritarian liars?
You are a goddamn joke :lol:
You appear to be concerned that you can't substantiate your claim. Hence the use of a powerful, convincing emoji (wink) as a substitute. If you had a compelling argument to make I suspect you would have made it by now. But we both know you don't.

You appear to be concerned that you can't substantiate your claim. Hence the use of a powerful, convincing emoji (wink) as a substitute. If you had a compelling argument to make I suspect you would have made it by now. But we both know you don't.
If you dont think the duopoly lies and is authoritarian, then there is no hope for you.
You dont think they dont? Seriously?
Here is the definition of authoritarianism
favoring or enforcing strict obedience to authority, especially that of the government, at the expense of personal freedom
The duopoly doesnt pass legislation that does that? Are you fucking braindead?

The GOP will get it's turn. In a few years they will screw it up, and then the Dems will get back in and screw it up. It's an endless cycle. But both sides will tell you how lucky you are to live here....and on and on and on

If you dont think the duopoly lies and is authoritarian, then there is no hope for you.
You dont think they dont? Seriously?
Here is the definition of authoritarianism
favoring or enforcing strict obedience to authority, especially that of the government, at the expense of personal freedom
The duopoly doesnt pass legislation that does that? Are you fucking braindead?
See post #155. Your gratuitous insults are of no interest to me.

Forum List

Back