I dont get it, why would progressive slaves vote for the very freedoms that allow them to be free?

Is your book better than my movie or Wikipedia? ......

Unbelievable. Do you eat lead paint chips for breakfast?
Answer the ... question. ...

As expected from you, it was a stupid question. If you hadn't been lying your ass off all this time about attending college, you would know that one does not learn a subject from reading one book alone one time. The very premise of your question is almost as stupid as you trying to discuss history based on a fucking movie you watched. You are hopelessly fucking stupid, lonely sales monkey.
So you won’t answer questions because they are stupid. As a teacher you should know there are no stupid questions.

Ok, give me a couple books you think are credible and who says they are? You reading a book about something is no different than me watching a movie.

Watch the movie and tell me if it’s not accurate. Otherwise stfu

We know who you voted for. .....

No, idiot, you don't.
I voted for President Trump because i am a free person, the prog slaves voted against President Trump because that was what their prog masters told them to do...
Trump is so corrupt he has to pardon himself, his kids and kushnera? What the f did he do? We will find out.

Hopefully it’s so bad it stops don jr from running in the future

...You reading a book about something is no different than me watching a movie.

While you go on and on about FDR, what about this? Are you ok with it because the people aren't us citizens? So Republicans only care about life if it's in a womb and that life has to be an American life. Got it.

Immigrants At New Jersey ICE Facility On Hunger Strike To Protest Unsafe Conditions
Detainees at Bergen County Jail have described rat infestations, undrinkable water and a high-risk environment for spreading COVID-19.

What is Trump doing?

At least eight immigrants being held by Immigration and Customs Enforcement at Bergen County Jail in New Jersey are participating in a hunger strike to protest conditions at the facility and demand to be released.
Local activists say the hunger strike is in its 18th day. ICE would not comment on how long the immigrants have stopped eating.
Family members and activists who have spoken to detainees say conditions inside the facility are “dire.”

Garcia, who spoke a protest on Friday, told demonstrators he lacked drinkable water and had to drink toilet water instead, according to a press release from the Abolish ICE NY-NJ coalition. He also described a rat infestation and mold on the walls.

I bet they have outsourced this prison to a private company. This is another thing that should be run by government not corporations. Or at least the corporations should be heavily regulated and closely watched. Too much chance they are going to cut too many corners to save a buck.

So, the mantra of the progressive left is Orange Man bad, orange man bad.
But lets see what the progressive Masters are offering the people of the United States.
1. Free education, but who will pay for it, because nothing in life is free, Billionaires? Not all the billionaires in the world can pay for all the free education.
2. Free healthcare, and again, do doctors, nurses work for free, and are medical supplies somewhat costly to make?
3. A guaranteed $1,500 a month check from the government, who ends up paying for that?

Now, with what is going on, with the One Party control, of the media , education and politics, seems that the 1st amendment is under attack and will soon be takem away, but not until guns are taken away from the free people.
With the violence of the left, who is burning, looting and murdering in the progressive streets of blue cities, the prog masters want to ban certain types of weapon that make a large noise and sends a projectile out of the font of it. Knives, forks, spoons, hammers, bombs, cars, and other weapons will be dealt with later, but to the progs the 2nd amendment must go.
After the 2nd amendment is gone, and free people can no longer stand up to tyrannical governments, soon all the other rights under the constitution are also gone, thus making uneducated progs, slaves of their masters..

experts-agree-gun-control-works-hitler-stalin-mao-jung-pol-pot.jpg
Free education . Yes. But only if its equal free education and the people with money dont get advantage. Lets make higher education free for all and see if we dont have great minds everywhere. Why not? K thru 12 are free. We can do it. Just add on more classes offered after high school only specialized and one can choose how many and direction if they so choose.
Free healthcare? I am sorry but "No". I saw the last free health care and my wife couldnt afford it so the government charged her $1500 for it. Basically a punishment for not having enough money to afford their payments and then the deductables. (Wasnt really free) Thats what is scaring me about the current democrats right now. They seem to love to punish people for not jumping on their bandwagon. Makes me wonder what American citizens umder Bidens rule will suffer if they dont want a vaccine. Probably starvation and homelessness in the end. What a plan.
Free money for all? No. All that happens with free money for all is it goes upwards to corporations and ceo bonuses in the end once they spend it. And inflation comes shortly afterwards with all that excess money floating around. Then people like elderly retired low "fixed income" social security dependents get squeezed. And these are people who supported our economy for over 40 years flipping burgers and such. My mother was a law secretary and can barely get by on her fixed income. (She received no pension) Inflation for her is never a good thing. It just makes it harder for her to survive.
K thru 12 are free.
Do you live in a shanty? Most people pay property taxes for that free K-12 many of the kids coming out of those indoctrination camps are stupider than a slug walking through salt. I no longer have kids going to school, yet i still pay for schmuck's kids to get uneducated...
You still have a choice. And there are worse things in life. Like not being able to read because both your parents worked and couldnt afford private school and some idiot told them.to stay away from.public schools. Public school do have their place. Be happy you have a choice. From the way I havve seen both political parties trash freedoms and rights lately. It wont be long till you dont have one.
And also the other guys isnt a schmuck and his kids are not uneducated. Get over it

.... . . higher education equally obtainable to all who pass high school

Why? Almost half the students who matriculate never graduate with a degree as it is now.
Because further education of the masses is what makes a country stronger and more competitive in the future. Even if its just a few extra math, buisness, or economy courses a person takes after high school.

.... . . higher education equally obtainable to all who pass high school

Why? Almost half the students who matriculate never graduate with a degree as it is now.
Because further education of the masses is what makes a country stronger and more competitive in the future. Even if its just a few extra math, buisness, or economy courses a person takes after high school.

Bullshit. This is exactly why spending everyone else’s money for a couple of college courses here and there is such a bad idea. Have you ever noticed how people treat things that are ‘free’? They are not valued. Simply throwing tons and tons of money at students so they can take a course here or there that leads to no degree that doesn’t lead down a career path that doesn’t lead anywhere is an absolute waste. If a motivated student wants to go to college today, they can. There are tons of scholarships and other sources of funding like grants and even work-study programs with certain companies. Just spending money for the sake of spending money and hoping that will make things better is exactly why so many public schools continue to struggle. It’s not about just shoveling everyone else’s money at something, it’s about changing things in a productive, practical way.

...Apparently FDR was a great president. ....

He was a wannabe dictator scumbag.
Total, utter, Bullshit.

Oh no? He trampled the Constitution, strong-armed the Supreme Court into submission, threw innocent Americans into concentration camps, oversaw unethical medical experimentation on Americans, and in a naked grasp for power was the only US President to ever stray from George Washington's example by using lies and fear to get elected over and over again (just like so many dictators do).

Total, utter, Bullshit.

Oh no? He trampled the Constitution, strong-armed the Supreme Court into submission, threw innocent Americans into concentration camps, oversaw unethical medical experimentation on Americans, and in a naked grasp for power was the only US President to ever stray from George Washington's example by using lies and fear to get elected over and over again (just like so many dictators do).
Revisionist history. That’s not how most Americans remember him. And you say your take is the real history? This is Japanese version of what happened.

George bush lied us into a war. Will that be how the history books tell it? Or that he stole Florida with his brother, the governor of Florida? Hanging chads? Diebold voting machines.

Total, utter, Bullshit.

Where are you getting this information? Plagerize much? No link? No source where you’re getting all this? I bet you saw this in a movie. A japanese movie. In japan.

New Topics

Forum List

Back