I Don't Care About Their Problems Anymore.

I'm no longer listening. They are dismissed. An occasional bad cop does not justify this.

Take these people out. They don't care if they are arrested, knowing the Biden campaign will spring them and put them right back on the street.

Though outside elements are involved, they have stupidly set themselves back another 20 years beyond where Obama took them.

Just a thought.

Biden campaign will put them right back on the street ...
Do you have any idea how f'n stupid that sounds?

Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis

Big WHOOP - WoW, yep that was stupid all right!

I'm no longer listening. They are dismissed. An occasional bad cop does not justify this.

Take these people out. They don't care if they are arrested, knowing the Biden campaign will spring them and put them right back on the street.

Though outside elements are involved, they have stupidly set themselves back another 20 years beyond where Obama took them.

Just a thought.

Yep, you and your ilk would rather have a civil war, no surprise here.

The "war" is with the Democratic Party. Which way it will go depends on primarily on them.

Their behavior and their communistic nonsense is surely fueling the animosity towards them felt by Americans.
Democrats are Americans. Our behavior? Ask the white republicans showing up who are doing the looting. The war that you seek results in your death and the deaths of the other white supremacists who participate in the war you want to start. The only animosity that exists from Americans are against those like you. Doubt that at your own peril.
These are your guys doing the rioting.

Just a thought.
When does occasional become common?

How many instances does it take for that to happen?

How many total cops in America?

How many legitimate "bad cop" instances with black people?

Therein find the answer.

How many occurrences of an event does it take for that event to go from occasional to common?

You do realize that a small percentage of any group can behave disproportionately don't you?

My point precisely.
So tell me when does the occasional become common?

See #34.
No you have not answered the question yet.

I don't care what percentage of a group commits bad acts.

I am asking how many occurrences of any event make that event common and not occasional.
Well, if thats the case, then we have to define "common". Is 1% common? If 1% of black population was killed by cops every year, is that common?

Now we only have to determine what number of events makes something common not the percentage.

How many total instances of an event makes it common?

is it one a month? is it one a week? is it 5 every year?

If the same thing happens 5 times every year for years on end is it common or unusual?

Just a thought.
Now you just have to convince someone you ever cared in the first place. Good luck with that.

Just a thought.

The "war" is with the Democratic Party. Which way it will go depends on primarily on them.

Their behavior and their communistic nonsense is surely fueling the animosity towards them felt by Americans.

You mean if they don’t surrender, submit to Trump and swear fealty to your lawless regime?
Not even a pretense of being unbiased. You sound like every other TDS tard on this site

Why would you expect me to be "unbiased" as you put it? I have no such expectation of you. I have yet to be disappointed. You are a typical Trumptard.

Just a thought.
When does occasional become common?

How many instances does it take for that to happen?

How many total cops in America?

How many legitimate "bad cop" instances with black people?

Therein find the answer.

How many occurrences of an event does it take for that event to go from occasional to common?

You do realize that a small percentage of any group can behave disproportionately don't you?

My point precisely.
So tell me when does the occasional become common?

See #34.
No you have not answered the question yet.

I don't care what percentage of a group commits bad acts.

I am asking how many occurrences of any event make that event common and not occasional.
Well, if thats the case, then we have to define "common". Is 1% common? If 1% of black population was killed by cops every year, is that common?

Now we only have to determine what number of events makes something common not the percentage.

How many total instances of an event makes it common?

is it one a month? is it one a week? is it 5 every year?

If the same thing happens 5 times every year for years on end is it common or unusual?
There are a million cops across the US, right? How many interactions do they have with violent black criminals each year? Does 50 million seem reasonable? On average, each cop interacts with 50 violent black criminals over the course of 1 year (most of these criminals being the same guy interracted with multiple times). That seems like a very conservative estimate to me.

If cops kill 100 black criminals each year, that would be an average of 1 dead violent criminal per 500,000 interactions with violent criminals. That seems impossibly low. You would assume by the law of averages, there would be MANY more deaths than that.

Not only is not common, its unbelievably rare.

Just a thought.

Democrats are Americans. Our behavior? Ask the white republicans showing up who are doing the looting. The war that you seek results in your death and the deaths of the other white supremacists who participate in the war you want to start. The only animosity that exists from Americans are against those like you. Doubt that at your own peril.

They are nobody's guys.

Yeah, it's hard to be sympathetic when they do shit like this...

How ironic!

The goal of the demonstrations was to create more sympathy.

Instead, because of the violence, looting, and arson, many people are less sympathetic than before.

Our poor country!

Just a thought.

They are nobody's guys.
Biden's campaign is paying their bail. So yes, they are your guys. Heck Biden is hanging out with them.

Just a thought.

They are nobody's guys.
Here is Billy "caring" about the issue, regarding a peaceful protest:

He changed the channel...

Just a thought.
Now you just have to convince someone you ever cared in the first place. Good luck with that.

That's the beauty of it all. I don't have to convince anyone of anything.

Just a thought.

That's the beauty of it all. I don't have to convince anyone of anything.
Not that you could, unless that person was in a coma and you talked for them using ventriloquism. I just posted the proof that you're full of shit. So you might as well just sit there and squirm.

Just a thought.

They are nobody's guys.
Biden's campaign is paying their bail. So yes, they are your guys. Heck Biden is hanging out with them.

Hanging out with rioters? Paying the rioters bail? You do realize there is a difference between peaceful protesters and rioters right? Or...maybe you don't.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Just a thought.

They are nobody's guys.

Hanging out with rioters? Paying the rioters bail? You do realize there is a difference between peaceful protesters and rioters right? Or...maybe you don't.
There aren't that many peaceful protest, they are your guys.

I think i am going to step over this pile of shit thread and find the exit. Enjoy the tap dancing.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Just a thought.

The sad part about this is everyone agreed the cop was wrong based on what we saw in the video. President Trump took swift action and the cop now sits behind bars awaiting trail. There was a real opportunity for everyone to hear each other. But now, it's like you said. One cop does represent all cops. This has gone way to far and now more are dead. I don't care either anymore. Athletes can kneel all they want now and it will fall in deaf ears.
trump took no action and stop blaming blacks for what whites are doing.
I kinda wondered about that “Trump action”...he had nothing to do with cop being in jail.

I read an interesting comment on “bad apples”. There are some jobs where you just can’t excuse “a few bad apples”. Imagine an airline saying “most of our pilots are good, we just have a few who like to fly into mountains”. Policing is the same. The bad ones need to be aggressively rooted out.

That said...there is no excuse for rioting and looting. They need to come down hard on that as well.
There is no excuse, but most of the people ranting about rioters had every excuse on earth for every police killing of UNARMED blacks.

Just a thought.

The sad part about this is everyone agreed the cop was wrong based on what we saw in the video. President Trump took swift action and the cop now sits behind bars awaiting trail. There was a real opportunity for everyone to hear each other. But now, it's like you said. One cop does represent all cops. This has gone way to far and now more are dead. I don't care either anymore. Athletes can kneel all they want now and it will fall in deaf ears.
trump took no action and stop blaming blacks for what whites are doing.
I kinda wondered about that “Trump action”...he had nothing to do with cop being in jail.

I read an interesting comment on “bad apples”. There are some jobs where you just can’t excuse “a few bad apples”. Imagine an airline saying “most of our pilots are good, we just have a few who like to fly into mountains”. Policing is the same. The bad ones need to be aggressively rooted out.

That said...there is no excuse for rioting and looting. They need to come down hard on that as well.
There is no excuse, but most of the people ranting about rioters had every excuse on earth for every police killing of UNARMED blacks.

Mike Brown deserved it. Most of them do. George Floyd didn't. But seriously, look at the riots. THAT is why police do what they do. That's the truth and it sucks. Don't act like an animal and you won't drawl the attention of the police. It's that f'ing simple. These rioters took away any momentum the police brutality protesters had.

Forum List

Back