I Don't Blame Bill Clinton for......

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
....being a cheating man-slut. If you were married to Nurse-Ratched-Hillary would you fuck her? Be honest, guys, even in her younger days that Hillary psychopath had all the sexual appeal of a school bus fire. That rather horrid female isn't even interesting enough to make me sick!

....being a cheating man-slut. If you were married to Nurse-Ratched-Hillary would you fuck her? Be honest, guys, even in her younger days that Hillary psychopath had all the sexual appeal of a school bus fire. That rather horrid female isn't even interesting enough to make me sick!
Seek help

Lighten up, I'm just having fun with Hillary's sheer detestability.

I wonder why Bill chose Hillary over all of his harem of women, to marry? I wonder why he never divorced her?

Not that Bill ever had any woman that was truly better looking than Hillary...

I think they are best friends...you can forgive a friend for wrong doing easier than a lover, maybe???

I wonder why Bill chose Hillary over all of his harem of women, to marry? I wonder why he never divorced her?

I think they are best friends...you can forgive a friend for wrong doing easier than a lover, maybe???

That's a good question. But I'm afraid I don't know the exact answer. Bill Clinton has always been more sexually aggressive and deranged than me so it's difficult to put myself in his place.

That's a good question. But I'm afraid I don't know the exact answer. Bill Clinton has always been more sexually aggressive and deranged than me so it's difficult to put myself in his place.
hmmmm, you certainly had no problem imagining yourself in his shoes in your first post....

Well, he didn't have a better looking one who didn't say no ...

Hillary has always been ugly. I would imagine on the inside as well. That much hatred and disdain for the world doesn't come overnight.
I also thinks its laughable someone thinks they have anything more than a professional relationship.
He has trampled on her and that "feminist" didn't give 2 shits. Hell, that bitch is STILL riding on that fools coattails.

a1186740b0abde636e62abe502b86d53.jpg

Forum List

Back