I don't believe in heaven

Maybe when you die it's just a forever dream
you'll just be reincarnated back into the system until you get it right
the western world is dense in these terms, reincarnation is normal mindset in the east. Elijah was reincarnated as John the Baptist - Matthew 11:15. Christians avoid this passage at all costs

Of course you can believe whatever you want.

My father told me that when I asked about religion. He then added, “However you will be way ahead of the game if you believe in the Christian God, Jesus, and he actually exists.”

My father was agnostic at best however he was raised Catholic and had a considerable knowledge of the Bible. He loved to argue with Jehovah’s witnesses.

My father never told me he was talking about Pascal’s Wager.

But if you read the bible it clearly states not all will be saved in the book of Matthew
Saved from what?
Read the bible you ignorant clown

the western world is dense in these terms, reincarnation is normal mindset in the east. Elijah was reincarnated as John the Baptist - Matthew 11:15. Christians avoid this passage at all costs
So I have to go through puberty again?

Nope not doing it

My father told me that when I asked about religion. He then added, “However you will be way ahead of the game if you believe in the Christian God, Jesus, and he actually exists.”

My father was agnostic at best however he was raised Catholic and had a considerable knowledge of the Bible. He loved to argue with Jehovah’s witnesses.

But if you read the bible it clearly states not all will be saved in the book of Matthew
That is why you would be way ahead if you believe in Jesus and he exists.

Saved from what?
Seek and find.

I don’t disagree with that.

I think there's got to be something when we die.

The notion of heaven and hell is probably well wide of the mark in the sense we all stereotype it but think about this ;

You body is full of energy. It's literally made up of energy. It's not a cliche or a figure of speech it's a medical/biological fact.

When you die, where does that energy go? it's the same energy that makes up your mindset, thought process and conscious. It's got to go somewhere - where does it go? remember that energy cannot be destroyed.

The major proportion is water.
Until some one can prove any after life exists, be satisfied death is painless.

The pain is involved with accepting it.

The notion of heaven and hell is probably well wide of the mark in the sense we all stereotype it but think about this ;

You body is full of energy. It's literally made up of energy. It's not a cliche or a figure of speech it's a medical/biological fact.

When you die, where does that energy go? it's the same energy that makes up your mindset, thought process and conscious. It's got to go somewhere - where does it go? remember that energy cannot be destroyed.

Just because the body is mostly made up of water it doesn’t mean there’s not lots of energy too

SOP.

Just because the body is mostly made up of water it doesn’t mean there’s not lots of energy too

The statement was the body is full of energy. You are wrong ad I said.
NOT FULL OF ENERGY. Got it?

Saved from what?
can't answer the simple question - typical of decomposing mortals.
you quote matthew on a false translation and interpretation of eternal damnation, but deny matthew about reincarnation.
then you have dingdong laughing with you.
who is the idiot ass-clown, whore-child now?
plfff

Your component atoms are reused in any of trillions of ways.

There is nothing left of the self when a person's body dies. The concept of self is a function of the mind. the mind is a function of the brain. The brain is of the body and nothing of the mind persists when the body dies.

So I have to go through puberty again?

Nope not doing it
how can you believe or not believe in heaven when you don't even know what or where it is.
it's obvious you're in hell, all the darkness emanating from you, like most everyone on the planet.

Saved from what?
you quote matthew on a false translation and interpretation of eternal damnation, but deny matthew about reincarnation.
plfff
My ass, Jesus clearly said in Matthew not all will go to heaven

Saved from what?
plfff
My ass, Jesus clearly said in Matthew not all will go to heaven
He actually said , "NO MAN has ASCENDED into heaven EXCEPT THE SON OF MAN who came down from heaven.

The Bible teaches that the NEW EARTH will be the forever home of resurrected Man.

The myth of going to heaven is a LIE borrowed from paganism

There is nothing left of the self when a person's body dies. .....

You suppose, because you think that YOUR self is nothing right now.
My concept of self is a result of a combination of things that are all dependent on a function of the brain we call a mind.

The brain is an organ of the body. The mind is a product of the brain.

You cannot separate the two.

When the body dies the brain dies. When the brain dies the mind dies. When the mind dies it can no longer manifest the self. Even if the brain itself is injured the concept of self can be drastically changed.

The mind is a product of the brain.

When the brain dies the mind dies. .
You suppose. If you were interested in growth, you would dedicate quite a bit of time trying to understand why you need to believe that so badly. It’s pretty obvious.

The mind is a product of the brain.

When the brain dies the mind dies. .
You suppose. If you were interested in growth, you would dedicate quite a bit of time trying to understand why you need to believe that so badly. It’s pretty obvious.

Growth?

How is believing that my life is finite hampering my growth? If anything that knowledge makes me more aware of every moment I live and I take nothing for granted.

Why is it you need to believe that you are in some way eternal?

Forum List

Back