I don't believe in heaven

When you're dead well you're dead, enjoy what you have
3 Angels disagree....chuckle chuckle

^^^^^This is the actual take of this tune......LOLOL

Oh hell you just ruined my Friday night

LOLOL..............When I was around 9 I had Osteomyelitis that went horribly horribly wrong back in Draconian medical days........I remember burning in a tub of ice and hearing....."We're losing him, We're losing him..............and I flatlined just under 10 minutes. Being in ice delays brain cells dying after 5 min with a near 107 degree temp........................I took a short trip......................Woke up feeling a lot better, but wishing I stayed where I was and can't wait to go back.

LOLOL..............When I was around 9 I had Osteomyelitis that went horribly horribly wrong back in Draconian medical days........I remember burning in a tub of ice and hearing....."We're losing him, We're losing him..............and I flatlined just under 10 minutes. Being in ice delays brain cells dying after 5 min........................I took a short trip......................Woke up feeling a lot better, but wishing I stayed where I was and can't wait to go back.

Yes crack is wack

I believe in heaven but it's a struggle to do what is required to get there. Catholicism teaches we will all spend time in purgatory first, and that's a bummer because Earth is bad enough.

I think there's got to be something when we die.

The notion of heaven and hell is probably well wide of the mark in the sense we all stereotype it but think about this ;

You body is full of energy. It's literally made up of energy. It's not a cliche or a figure of speech it's a medical/biological fact.

When you die, where does that energy go? it's the same energy that makes up your mindset, thought process and conscious. It's got to go somewhere - where does it go? remember that energy cannot be destroyed.

LOLOL..............When I was around 9 I had Osteomyelitis that went horribly horribly wrong back in Draconian medical days........I remember burning in a tub of ice and hearing....."We're losing him, We're losing him..............and I flatlined just under 10 minutes. Being in ice delays brain cells dying after 5 min........................I took a short trip......................Woke up feeling a lot better, but wishing I stayed where I was and can't wait to go back.

Yes crack is wack

You're fault. You mentioned heaven...lol

LOLOL..............When I was around 9 I had Osteomyelitis that went horribly horribly wrong back in Draconian medical days........I remember burning in a tub of ice and hearing....."We're losing him, We're losing him..............and I flatlined just under 10 minutes. Being in ice delays brain cells dying after 5 min with a near 107 degree temp........................I took a short trip......................Woke up feeling a lot better, but wishing I stayed where I was and can't wait to go back.

>>>>>

~S~

The notion of heaven and hell is probably well wide of the mark in the sense we all stereotype it but think about this ;

You body is full of energy. It's literally made up of energy. It's not a cliche or a figure of speech it's a medical/biological fact.

When you die, where does that energy go? it's the same energy that makes up your mindset, thought process and conscious. It's got to go somewhere - where does it go? remember that energy cannot be destroyed.
It is all spirit. Spirit as we don't know here in description. More than a dream, perhaps not. All of this bullsit called life didn't happen by accident. No way. There is something. Might be near nothing. I can't see going through all the bullshit of life to end up with nuttin for the grueling effort.

It is all spirit. Spirit as we don't know here in description. More than a dream, perhaps not. All of this bullsit called life didn't happen by accident. No way. There is something. Might be near nothing. I can't see going through all the bullshit of life to end up with nuttin for the grueling effort.
Who knows? no-one knows I suppose.

That's why these shouty atheists always make me laugh. They're so sure they know all the answers but they don't know shit, yet sound so convinced of something they don't know/can't prove - I'm not talking about the topic creator with her OP when I say that, I just mean in general.

I believe in heaven but it's a struggle to do what is required to get there. Catholicism teaches we will all spend time in purgatory first, and that's a bummer because Earth is bad enough.

That's why these shouty atheists always make me laugh. They're so sure they know all the answers but they don't know shit, yet sound so convinced of something they don't know/can't prove - I'm not talking about the topic creator with her OP when I say that, I just mean in general.
As a weak human Christian, I've always respected the Atheist opinion. Who can blame them for not believing being given this deal on Earth and watching the horror of the world.....lol

As a weak human Christian, I've always respected the Atheist opinion. Who can blame them for not believing being given this deal on Earth and watching the horror of the world.....lol
Agree and disagree.

It's not about their belief - they are entitled to think there's nothing after death. There's as much proof as there isn't as there is - it's the attitude and snobbery on them shouting from the rooftops that there's nothing, when they don't know that for a fact.

Regards the horrors of the world - well, if you're a human and you want true freedom then you can't have an interventionist God who micromanages and steps in every time something bad is happening or about to happen.

The world, humanity and everything is about good and evil - a ying/yang.
To appreciate the good you need the bad.

If humans had the perfect utopia where everything went well, everything was perfect, everything was lovely - we'd destroy it for something to do. It's our nature.

Last edited:

Agree and disagree.

It's not about their belief - they are entitled to think there's nothing after death. There's as much proof as there isn't as there is - it's the attitude and snobbery on them shouting from the rooftops that there's nothing, when they don't know that for a fact.

Regards the horrors of the world - well, if you're a human and you want true freedom then you can't have an interventionist God who micromanages and steps in every time something bad is happening or about to happen.

The world, humanity and everything is about good and evil - a ying/yang.
To appreciate the good you need the bad.

If humans had the perfect utopia where everything went well, everything was perfect, everything was lovely - we'd destroy it for something to do. It's our nature.
I respect everyones belief because I don't give a shit what one believes in....lolol

Forum List

Back