I do not remember obama inviting the WHITE kid who nibbled his poptart to look like a gun to the WH.

Fearing what you don't understand is typical these days. Did it ever occur to any of you that this kid may truly have a passion for engineering & science?

Not every Muslim is a terrorist in training

I don't recall him inviting the familty of Kathryn Steinle either of course he only offers these invites when there is a political upside for him.

Obabble didn't even bother to call Kate's parents.

Shameful.
Who is Kate? Did she build a clock from scratch?

Poor Kate - she didn't build a clock. She was just murdered by an illegal alien whom the Feds failed to deport and whom San Francisco protected via its sanctuary city policy.
So what? What does that have to do with building a clock?

Clearly, morality and decency have nothing to do with either you or Obabble.
Clearly you are desperate to find equivalency where there is absolutely none.

How do you know what Al Qaeda and ISIS think? Have they weighed in on this issue?

Kid makes a helluva timer, err uh... i mean clock. He's in.
So you dont really know what Al Qaeda and ISIS think? You were just throwing shit on the wall to see what stuck?

Seriously, what was your Dear Leader thinkin? This stuff is hilarious. A Muslim with a 'clock' that looks eerily like a timer for a bomb, hangin with the Prez. Ah, good stuff. :)
He was probably thinking how cool it was a person of color was able to not only build a clock but showcase how dumb some white people are. Definitely good stuff. :laugh:

Yeah that's it. Sure it is. Stick to your day job.
Your reply is actually lamer than when you claimed Al Qaeda and ISIS commented on this kid.
laugh.gif

He'll make a spectacular engineer someday.

Al Qaeda and ISIS think so too. Thanks Mr. President.
How do you know what Al Qaeda and ISIS think? Have they weighed in on this issue?

So you dont really know what Al Qaeda and ISIS think? You were just throwing shit on the wall to see what stuck?

Seriously, what was your Dear Leader thinkin? This stuff is hilarious. A Muslim with a 'clock' that looks eerily like a timer for a bomb, hangin with the Prez. Ah, good stuff. :)

To a fucking liberal, he is fucking BROWN and NOT a Christian. That, is it and that is all.

You may think there is more to it. There is nothing more to it than that. I am not sure most conservatives fully understand how utterly pathetic every dumb fucking liberal is.

It is truly that simple. Think about how dumb that is.

Obabble didn't even bother to call Kate's parents.

Shameful.

Poor Kate - she didn't build a clock. She was just murdered by an illegal alien whom the Feds failed to deport and whom San Francisco protected via its sanctuary city policy.

Clearly you are desperate to avoid holding Obama accountable for the results of his policies and violations of the rule of law.

Clearly you are desperate to avoid holding Obama accountable for the results of his policies and violations of the rule of law.
Clearly you are desperate to avoid the topic of the thread.

Fearing what you don't understand is typical these days. Did it ever occur to any of you that this kid may truly have a passion for engineering & science?

Not every Muslim is a terrorist in training

True, it's just kinda funny. A Muslim with a 'clock' that looks eerily like a bomb, hangin with the Prez? It does look pretty bizarre. Probably could have chose a better project.

Hey this bad ass white kid nibbled a pop tart! That deserves a white house visit! He even knows how to use a fork without losing an eye!

It's simple. This is a dry-run to de-sensitize the public into not responding to a device that looks like a bomb. His dad probably gave it to him and told him to take it to school to see what happens. That's probably why he couldn't explain what the device was. Anything that looks like a bomb should be reported no matter who is carrying it. To give anyone a pass for whatever reason is wrong. Keep up the good work LEO's.

It's simple. This is a dry-run to de-sensitize the public into not responding to a device that looks like a bomb. His dad probably gave it to him and told him to take it to school to see what happens. That's probably why he couldn't explain what the device was. Anything that looks like a bomb should be reported no matter who is carrying it. To give anyone a pass for whatever reason is wrong. Keep up the good work LEO's.
Why didnt he just bring a pressure cooker or a watch?

516e314187487.image.jpg

You have lost your fucking mind. May God, if he exists, have mercy on you.

Al Qaeda and ISIS think so too. Thanks Mr. President.

To a fucking liberal, he is fucking BROWN and NOT a Christian. That, is it and that is all.

You may think there is more to it. There is nothing more to it than that. I am not sure most conservatives fully understand how utterly pathetic every dumb fucking liberal is.

Oh i'm well-aware that White Christian Folk = BAAAAD in the Muslim Communist Organizer's world. I just thought this one was pretty humorous. I mean, a Muslim with a 'clock' that looks eerily like a bomb hangin with the Prez? Lots of funny material there.

Oh i'm well-aware that White Christian Folk = BAAAAD in the Muslim Communist Organizer's world. I just thought this one was pretty humorous. I mean, a Muslim with a 'clock' that looks eerily like a bomb hangin with the Prez? Lots of funny material there.
Yes you are providing lots of funny material. Its amazing you would make yourself the butt of a joke. :laugh:

Yes you are providing lots of funny material. Its amazing you would make yourself the butt of a joke. :laugh:

Tick Tick Tick... BOOM!!!!

Tick Tick Tick... BOOM!!!!
Self destructing huh?
laugh.gif

Hey this bad ass white kid nibbled a pop tart! That deserves a white house visit! He even knows how to use a fork without losing an eye!
White people are clearly butt hurt over this. They want the white kid with behavioral problems to be invited to the white house too.
laugh.gif

For no reason other than him being a bad ass white kid...which apparently is the same as an engineering student inventing

White people are clearly butt hurt over this. They want the white kid with behavioral problems to be invited to the white house too.
laugh.gif

For no reason other than him being a bad ass white kid...which apparently is the same as an engineering student inventing
Obviously the little fucker needs a leash and ADHD medication but somewhere in there is a genius.
laugh.gif

This is what the police said they found in his backpack with the clock like bomb device
tumblr_mbsugk8drt1r7xa2f.jpg

Forum List

Back