I Didn't Watch The Inauguration

Rjohnson

Rookie
Oct 28, 2012
Yesterday Joe Biden was inaugurated President. But I didn't watch the inauguration. I'm not a Joe Biden supporter. He didn't win because of me. I voted against him in both the primary and election. I voted for Mike Bloomberg in the primary and Donald Trump in the election.

I hope that Biden will be a one term President. I do not like Joe Biden. If this offends some readers, I apologize. But I have to be honest. I'm not a Joe Biden supporter.

Doing cardio, I watched golf channels highlights of the 1978 "British" open. Nicklaus's last win there.

But I flipped back to the inauguration. When I got home I pulled up Lady Gaga's anthem. That was pretty amazing.

I was too tired to watch the vitual inaguaration. I wish I'd heard Katy Perry. I may pull it up tonite on YouTube. Me and the spouse are finishing marathoning the soap opera Virgin River on Netflix. LOL

China Joe makes me want to puke every time I see or hear him. Knowing that he is a fucking idiot that stole the election is enough to make anyone sick.

Whenever the sonofabitch is on he will be either muted or turned off.

The only thing I ever want to hear him say is an apology for stealing the election and his resignation, along with the Ho's.

Yesterday Joe Biden was inaugurated President. But I didn't watch the inauguration. I'm not a Joe Biden supporter. He didn't win because of me. I voted against him in both the primary and election. I voted for Mike Bloomberg in the primary and Donald Trump in the election.

I hope that Biden will be a one term President. I do not like Joe Biden. If this offends some readers, I apologize. But I have to be honest. I'm not a Joe Biden supporter.

Have you heard Kamala's banshee giggle? He may be less than a one-term president.

...you want a cookie?

When did USMB become Facebook? Maybe post a pic of your lunch today! I haven’t seen a Big Mac in years.

What an absolute idiot

"He is using an ear piece!!!! Watch on C-span @ ~3.5 hours in, as Joe Biden enters the capitol building he DOES NOT SALUTE the Marines standing there. Instead as he enters the building he says "Salute the Marines." Wow, just wow."

That is the only part of the inauguration I have seen b/c it has been posted and posted.

So apparently SOMEONE watched it.

I was wondering if anyone was so bored that they actually watched it. Apparently. . . someone must have. :dunno:

What an absolute idiot

"He is using an ear piece!!!! Watch on C-span @ ~3.5 hours in, as Joe Biden enters the capitol building he DOES NOT SALUTE the Marines standing there. Instead as he enters the building he says "Salute the Marines." Wow, just wow."

That is the only part of the inauguration I have seen b/c it has been posted and posted.

So apparently SOMEONE watched it.

I was wondering if anyone was so bored that they actually watched it. Apparently. . . someone must have. :dunno:

Yeah, thats the only part I saw, only because it was posted. The official YT inauguration was pulled...big surprise there huh....18,000 dislikes. Lol. We can't have people seeing that glorious leader is disliked.

China Joe makes me want to puke every time I see or hear him. Knowing that he is a fucking idiot that stole the election is enough to make anyone sick.

Whenever the sonofabitch is on he will be either muted or turned off.

The only thing I ever want to hear him say is an apology for stealing the election and his resignation, along with the Ho's.
Yes.

Doing cardio, I watched golf channels highlights of the 1978 "British" open. Nicklaus's last win there.

But I flipped back to the inauguration. When I got home I pulled up Lady Gaga's anthem. That was pretty amazing.

I was too tired to watch the vitual inaguaration. I wish I'd heard Katy Perry. I may pull it up tonite on YouTube. Me and the spouse are finishing marathoning the soap opera Virgin River on Netflix. LOL
Do you use the step and the rubber band to do that? Biden rides a bike to stay in shape.

What an absolute idiot

It would appear that not only will members of the Capitol Police most likely not “like” him, nor the bodyguards unless hand-picked, the Marines will likely now share a negative opinion about Biden. What a dolt to not have known the
protocol! Okay, his brain lag is a factor obviously but wow. All people in service deserve the upmost respect including the president’s. After 40 plus years, ole’ Joe should’ve known this fact but apparently his handlers are well aware of the situation that he needs reminders, thus the earpiece. Biden is inside of his own bubble without question.

Do you use the step and the rubber band to do that? Biden rides a bike to stay in shape.
Mainly I sit with a Juice. (-:

Mainly I sit with a Juice. (-:
If I want aerobics I try standing for ten minutes...

Who do you support, Joe Biden or the other guy?

Just kidding, I didn't watch either.

Actually, we saw a few seconds here and there because our TV developed a bad buzz and we were rebooting the box and calling Cablevision and all. Caramel Harris sure looked happy. It almost melted my hard harpy heart, but I firmed up again.

I have never watched an inauguration, I work for a living and don't take days off unless it is important to me.

Forum List

Back