I didn't know Trump was a super hero!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
1590677079727.png

Twitter needs to suspend Trumps access until this issue is resolved

Why do you think that silencing the President and not allowing him to be heard is a good idea?

Not as if that scheme is going to work.

Libel and slander are against the law. Scarborough should file a lawsuit against Trump for publicly accusing him of the murder of that intern. It's not a "cold case" as the Orange Stain has described. The ME report said it was an unknown cardiac defect, she fainted and hit her head.

President Trump didn't accuse Mr. Scarborough of anything at all. he only made the suggestion that the case should be looked at by law enforcement and he SPECIFICALLY pointed out that he wasn't bringing up anything.

BTW, if Scarborough is in denial about the charges and wishes to refute them, President Trump has no problem with him vocalizing that.

"..about whether or not Joe could have done such a horrible thing? Maybe or maybe not, but I find Joe to be a total Nut Job, and I knew him well, far better than most. So many unanswered & obvious questions, but I won’t bring them up now! Law enforcement eventually will?"

Why do you think that silencing the President and not allowing him to be heard is a good idea?

Libel and slander are against the law. Scarborough should file a lawsuit against Trump for publicly accusing him of the murder of that intern. It's not a "cold case" as the Orange Stain has described. The ME report said it was an unknown cardiac defect, she fainted and hit her head.

President Trump didn't accuse Mr. Scarborough of anything at all. he only made the suggestion that the case should be looked at by law enforcement and he SPECIFICALLY pointed out that he wasn't bringing up anything.

BTW, if Scarborough is in denial about the charges and wishes to refute them, President Trump has no problem with him vocalizing that.

"..about whether or not Joe could have done such a horrible thing? Maybe or maybe not, but I find Joe to be a total Nut Job, and I knew him well, far better than most. So many unanswered & obvious questions, but I won’t bring them up now! Law enforcement eventually will?"
LOL
people are saying ....

LOL
people are saying ....

Exactly right.

President Trump merely reported on Twitter what people are saying.

He didn't say that this Nut Job did a dam thing, and admits that he doesn't know.

Forum List

Back