I didn't know this

The traitors of the so-called confederacy began the war and bear all responsibility for it.
Traitors to whom? ...

To the Union; to the Republic and the principles upon which it was founded.
Was there a law against seceding from the Union?

How many times does the same thing have to be covered? "Perpetual Union," "Texas v White," and oh, that little thing about attacking a federal fort. It has all been discussed over and over and over.
So, no. There wasnt.
Thanks

So yes, the actions of the traitors were unlawful and immoral.
Yet, you cant cite how.

I already have.

The traitors of the so-called confederacy began the war and bear all responsibility for it.
Traitors to whom? ...

How many times does the same thing have to be covered? "Perpetual Union," "Texas v White," and oh, that little thing about attacking a federal fort. It has all been discussed over and over and over.
So, no. There wasnt.
Thanks

Yet, you cant cite how.

I already have.
More lies

Traitors to whom? ...

So, no. There wasnt.
Thanks

Yet, you cant cite how.

I already have.
More lies

No one is forcing you to lie.

Traitors to whom? ...

So, no. There wasnt.
Thanks

Yet, you cant cite how.

I already have.
More lies

Huh? You idiot.
Cite the law or drop it.

Was slavery a valid reason for secession?
It was minor reason involved with it, dumbass foreigner commie.
No, slavery was the only reason the South seceded. If there were others, why weren't they mentioned? Were they lying? Why would they do that?

god bless john wilkes booth

Traitors to whom? ...

So, no. There wasnt.
Thanks

Yet, you cant cite how.

I already have.
More lies

Huh? You idiot.
Cite the law or drop it.

Read the thread back to yourself over and over again if you need to.

Traitors to whom? ...

So, no. There wasnt.
Thanks

Yet, you cant cite how.

I already have.
More lies

Huh? You idiot.
Cite the law or drop it.

Read the thread back to yourself over and over again if you need to.
So you have no law. Ok

No, slavery was the only reason the South seceded. If there were others, why weren't they mentioned? Were they lying? Why would they do that?

You just defined yourself forever. Congratulations, traitorous dog.

I suppose your God did bless John Wilkes Booth. Booth did kill an abolitionist. One thing your God did love to see is Black people beaten, whipped and forced to pick cotton. It was His favorite kind of pr0n. Gave Him a hard on from here to Uranus.

Yes, we've established you're dumb and can't spin well. I notice you think 'firing the first shot' means somethng, when the it is the first act of war that starts a war, like blockading a port.

Uh-huh. They were going to "blockade a port".... with an unarmed sidewheeler coastal cargo ship.

Yea, that was going to blockade Charleston. An unarmed civilian ship.

You did notice I said SS, right? Not USS, nor USN or any other variant, right? In reality, it was not even SS< but that is the nomenclature assigned to a civilian non-combat ship, so I used it to make that obvious.

And yet, somehow this single unarmed civilian ship was going to blockade Charleston. A ship that turned around and ran as soon as it was fired upon.

You know, you are not even worth reading anymore. Ignore anything you do not like, insult anybody that does not believe you, unable to validate anything and wrong in almost everything you post.

Have a good day.

Sumter was a fort, in case anybody in the Peanut Gallery doesn't know that, and controled the entrance to the harbor. So yeah, a supply ship supplying a fort announcing the occupier's intent to blockade it. Mushroom is reaching desperately for anything to hang his obviously disproven claims on. As usual he then claims it's ''Everybody Else' who is trolling and hurling insults and leaves. lol kind of hard to dismiss Lincoln's own words re why he was starting the war.

Because I support the constitution? Because I dont support a tyrant? Lol

I suppose your God did bless John Wilkes Booth. Booth did kill an abolitionist. One thing your God did love to see is Black people beaten, whipped and forced to pick cotton. It was His favorite kind of pr0n. Gave Him a hard on from here to Uranus.
Lol wtf?

Lol wtf?
Diff form of Russki shill. :dunno:

Lol wtf?
Diff form of Russki shill. :dunno:
I'm actually a third generation Italian living in New England. My username is a shout out to my favorite book, "War and Peace" by Leo Tolstoy.

But, seriously, your God approves of murder? Ain't He a filthy savage.

Because I support the constitution? ...

The Constitution of what?

You are boring

You are boring

Forum List

Back