I didn't know Fedex had teleporting

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
I caught them in a huge lie/descrepancy that is timeline impossible.
In the time between the Fedex truck passing by and it being recorded as the supposed undeliverable wrong address package ( their timestamping the package) and it's sent back location and time it arrived back shows in 2 hours that the package would still be on it's truck rounds it magically got sent back to town of origen
(Return to sender) to get the address corrected (a 2hr+flight+ time if they sent it to store origen for correction).
*L* THERE'S so many problems with this claim.
1) how does it get back faster then it gets sent, that's not a good thing to reveal to customers.
2)how does it get back faster then truck to flight & loading & typical air travel length of time between these regions? Impossible, especially since the package has to sit on the truck till rounds are finished before processed & returned.
3)what kind of efficiency issues does Fedex have if they are shipping back and forth a heavy big item instead of calling your dispatch to call the online store while going to your rounds to have it corrected to just come back and deliver same day as promised since some package recipients schedule around these deliveries, you want customers to be happy not inconvenienced (held hostage to the delivery) tainting your brand through their experience.

Yeah something isn't right, but lying just makes things worse, Just ask Joe Biden

Or that Freddy Kruger and Edward Scissor hands handled their packages.

Just some dispatcher / manager cutting some corners no doubt. Shippers, receivers, regulators, their own drivers,.. all "the enemy" in reality. Whatever gets one through each shift with the least personal stress.

EVEN when they fixed the address label they cut off the address in a different place, again making it wrong almost like the sender is doing it on purpose or has a messed up labeling system.
If I didn't call Fedex and go through those annoying limited computer voice systems It would have taken another round trip again and the box would have looked like swiss cheese. The sender never put the manufacturers box inside a delivery box.

So I gather FedEx accepted a package for shipment that didn't meet their own requirements. Indeed, they suck.

Forum List

Back