I didn't give 2 shits about Cain until the media started giving him coverage

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
Now I'll likely vote for him.

Unless the media shifts me in Gingrich's direction.

I could be open to Santorum too, but not until I get the ok from my TV.

Yeah, I'm waiting for the media to tell me who to vote for, also. They did so well last time in picking Obama for us. :lol:

So I'm assuming you are looking at someone like Santorum or Huntsman right now, that isn't getting any media coverage?

Yeah, I'm waiting for the media to tell me who to vote for, also. They did so well last time in picking Obama for us. :lol:

So I'm assuming you are looking at someone like Santorum or Huntsman right now, that isn't getting any media coverage?

I dunno, I have to wait and see who is in chic with the media. :confused:

Or for that matter McCain.

Who's the cleanest and most articulate?

misterclean1.png

Good point, now that the Media has given me a good 3 options I could swing any direction between the three... I could vote for the Drunk, flip flopper or the idiot salesmen.

And Bush before that. And Clinton the 'new democrat' (which really means business democrat) before that.

I think T.V. is going to tell me to vote for Obama, considering the amount of campain donations he already has.

I wonder who will get to rip off the treasury for his 2nd term??? Maybe we can regulate the grocery industry and make it law that everyone buys food from wal-mart.

And Bush before that. And Clinton the 'new democrat' (which really means business democrat) before that.

I think T.V. is going to tell me to vote for Obama, considering the amount of campain donations he already has.

I wonder who will get to rip off the treasury for his 2nd term??? Maybe we can regulate the grocery industry and make it law that everyone buys food from wal-mart.

Oh, it would NEVER be WalMart. Democrats consider WalMart to be of the devil . . . or would, if the lunatic atheist fringe would allow them to believe in the devil.

The more exposure Cain has gotten, the more impressed I have been with him. Wanna know WHO was behind him before the media or anyone else I know??

Answer: The T.....:clap2:

Forum List

Back