I decided to patch things up with my brother

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I called him and said “Heil Hitler “ and he did not get my sense of humor ( nobody does )
I was referring to the Biden 4th Reich

I told him I apologize for not calling his 3 great kids ( all very smart and movie star looks ) for Hanukkah and that I was in a “ dark depression “

This is one of the rare times in my life that I have ever apologized to anyone . He said I have not mentally matured much in 25 years lol

He told me to leave Vegas and move to Phoenix

I am kind of a lousy guy but I know the great polarity of right vs wrong but I “ cut off everyone “ when I get sad

I am kind of a lousy guy but I know the great polarity of right vs wrong but I “ cut off everyone “ when I get sad

With 8,000 + postings in just 7 months and that could only of several forums you are on...... hmmmm.....

What gives you the idea that your brother will take you back?

Would you blame him if he did not?

I was compelled to “cut off everyone” and leave town, too, for very similar reasons — you could say “sad” perhaps — but people play and practice vice on others' emotions — and in my case I left due to threats and attempts on my life as well as malicious and false criminal and mental health charges against me.

There is no forgiveness for the endemic police station smut, the misuse of health resources for mental health, and the denial of all health care except for mental health only, which I have experience, to the complete ruination of my life —

Nothing I could have done about it. Others made poor choices that ruined my life, and they continue to enforce their adverse choices against me to this day as a punishment for being the person or human or individual that I am.

With 8,000 + postings in just 7 months and that could only of several forums you are on...... hmmmm.....
I am on many forums but most went berserk to my HH comments
I am working 11 hr days and it’s almost to the point of I am going to quit
Today : an older NY guy yelled at me for waiting in line ..( I exploded and told him to go find a store back in NY)

If someone offers you enough money, that's one thing, because obviously you've got other things going on outside those 11 hrs whether you are more or less aware of it.

Average (non-business-owner) employees might work 8hrs a day for the boss and 3hrs cooking, cleaning, commuting, doing housework, yardwork, auto repair chores for themselves on their own time.

If someone offers you enough money, that's one thing, because obviously you've got other things going on outside those 11 hrs whether you are more or less aware of it.

Average (non-business-owner) employees might work 8hrs a day for the boss and 3hrs cooking, cleaning, commuting, doing housework, yardwork, auto repair chores for themselves on their own time.
I just about had it !!
I am going to see what happens in the next 4-6 months and make a decision
I am at my utter breaking point !
City of Vegas is a criminal swamp of degenerates and drug addicts !!
I am right now on the brink of madness

My parents offered to buy me a condo in NW Phoenix

Forum List

Back