I decided to open my own restaurant

I recently decided so I'm going to attempt to open my own restaurant. It will be a burger restaurant, but not fast food.

We're going to serve high quality burgers with the premise being that you build your own Burger with a selection of patties, buns, cheeses, toppings, etc.

There will also be pre-made specialty burgers.

If possible I'm going to attempt to get everything organic and locally sourced.

I'm going to attempt to have the menu as simple as possible, with build your own Burger being the main attraction, but with a few secondary items as well such as hot dogs, chili dogs, etc.

We will also have a selection of sides that this fries, sweet potato fries, coleslaw, homemade chips, etc.
Wrong idea, wrong time.

Hel MacDonald's is no longer worth the visit.... You pay 20 bucks now for almost nothing.

Via their app, they've been running a daily deal for quite some time. Once per day, I can buy a double-cheeseburger, for about $2.50 to $3.00, and get a second one either free or for 25¢. A dollar for a drink to go with it, and I have a very satisfying meal for about $3 to $4.

lets see...meat at record highs....restaurants have a small profit margin to begin with...help is hard to get...but go for it.....good luck

Dont know what state he's in but the states that have dropped the free money give away's are starting to fill those empty jobs.

Unemployment Falling Faster in States Cutting $300 Jobless Benefit

"jobless claims". That would be fewer people losing jobs, not people on unemployment getting jobs. That doesn't support your premise that reducing the $300 benefit is getting people to take jobs.

There are three parts to causality. One is correlation. The second is a realistic causal connection. The third is the proximity between the events in time and space. The correlation here is weak, especially considering the complexity of economics. The second is missing all together. The third is irrelevant.

lets see...meat at record highs....restaurants have a small profit margin to begin with...help is hard to get...but go for it.....good luck

Dont know what state he's in but the states that have dropped the free money give away's are starting to fill those empty jobs.

Unemployment Falling Faster in States Cutting $300 Jobless Benefit

"jobless claims". That would be fewer people losing jobs, not people on unemployment getting jobs. That doesn't support your premise that reducing the $300 benefit is getting people to take jobs.

There are three parts to causality. One is correlation. The second is a realistic causal connection. The third is the proximity between the events in time and space. The correlation here is weak, especially considering the complexity of economics. The second is missing all together. The third is irrelevant.

You didnt read the article.

Forum List

Back