I Dare Any Democrat Supporters To Defend This

I've noticed that one of the primary rules in the Leftist Playbook, after you've done your homage, bending neck and knee to Satan, is that you are permitted to ignore the truth of any publication not authentically Nazi.....I mean Democrat.
OK. If you say so.

OK......make that double-dog-dare-ya'.

I admit it's a trap, 'cause if you do agree with this, you will have slapped the label Nazi, Fascist, Bolshevik, on your party.......exactly as I have said each and every day.

Here ya' go:

"CNN's Jake Tapper floats banning Republicans from shows over 'Big Lie': 'Why should I put any of them on TV?'

"...insisting that the "Big Lie" that the election was "stolen"..."

"The lie about the election on its own is anti-democracy and it is sowing seeds of ignorance in the populous and, obviously, it has the potential to incite violence, but beyond that is if you're willing to lie about that, what are you not willing to lie about?" Tapper asked. "That's where we are when it comes to the House Republican leadership McCarthy and [Rep. Steve] Scalise and where we are with too many leaders of the Republican Party. They're not willing to tell their voters the truth! What does that say about them?"

How about this......wanna agree with this????????

"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite." NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’

I will defend it.

CNN is not news. CNN is news entertainment and their viewers don't want to see opposing POVs. Their viewers just want an echo chamber.

I will defend it.

CNN is not news. CNN is news entertainment and their viewers don't want to see opposing POVs. Their viewers just want an echo chamber.

Your view.

Not that of Democrats.

About 158,000,000 results (0.66 seconds)

Search Results​

Web results​

2. Americans are divided by party in the sources they turn​

https://www.pewresearch.org › journalism › 2020/01/24

Jan 24, 2020 — On the Democratic side, CNN is turned to by the greatest portion, with 53% saying they got political news there in the past week.

And Gateway Pundit is the epitome of journalistic excellence?

OK...OK....I'll put you in your place again.

I bet you'd be just fine with 'reliable' Democrat organs like the NYTimes and the LATimes.

Let's check:

Is the NYTimes reliable?

After the Colorado shootings, Biden shed a tear, and then demanded background check laws…which….incidentally, Colorado already has.

But Biden doesn't want to wait to save American lives!!!!!

"He called on the Senate to quickly pass two House bills, passed earlier this year and first introduced after the 2018 mass shooting at a Parkland, Fla., high school, that extend background checks to private sellers and extend the time limit to conduct checks on purchasers.

Mr. Biden said it was wrong “to wait another minute, let alone an hour, to take common-sense steps that will save lives in the future.”

www.nytimes.com

Biden Urges Action on Gun Control After 2 Mass Shootings in Less Than a Week

The president called for a ban on assault rifles and high-capacity ammunition magazines before flying to Ohio, where he had planned to promote the stimulus package. The Senate confirmed Shalanda D. Young as deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget and Dr. Vivek Murthy as the...
www.nytimes.com
www.nytimes.com

Have you seen the surge of immigrants at the border, due to Biden ringing the dinner bell?????

Latest statistics from the US Sentencing Commission [ Topic]

Non-Citizens Federal Crimes:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Get it????
Non-Citizens are FAR more likely to commit crimes that Americans are.
https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/...ublications/quick-facts/Non-Citizens_FY17.pdf

And these are only federal statistics.

How about the LATimes.......reliable??
When viewing the statistics, pay special attention to the Democrat house organ, the LATimes, and the definitive statement they make with respect to the group the Democrats need in order to win any national election:

Last week, this lie in the LATimes:

“I met Elder at his studio in 2019, while reporting my biography of Trump’s senior advisor Stephen Miller. Elder told me he believes his Blackness gives some listeners “confidence” to hold and share similar views. He has repeatedly twisted crime statistics to portray Black people as more violent than whites — a theme for white supremacists. He blames Black communities’ struggles on an alleged lack of self-determination. (A David Duke talking point).” Column: How recall candidate Larry Elder mentored Trumpism's top acolytes

Today’s thread….the facts, the gospel, on criminality by race. And, as a by-product, more proof that Democrats lie about everything.

“324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years ...
https://americanfreepress.net › Archive
“Table 2 below shows the African/European and Latin/European ratios for the combined violent crimes. A separate table for murder follows presently.”

1626465124665.png

Charles Murray, "Facing Reality"

Democrats........they lie about everything.

Your view.

Not that of Democrats.

About 158,000,000 results (0.66 seconds)

Search Results​

Web results​

2. Americans are divided by party in the sources they turn

https://www.pewresearch.org › journalism › 2020/01/24
Jan 24, 2020 — On the Democratic side, CNN is turned to by the greatest portion, with 53% saying they got political news there in the past week.
What Democrats? The idiots who support defunding the Police? Those Democrats? Why would I care what their views are?

OK...OK....I'll put you in your place again.

I bet you'd be just fine with 'reliable' Democrat organs like the NYTimes and the LATimes.

Let's check:

Is the NYTimes reliable?

After the Colorado shootings, Biden shed a tear, and then demanded background check laws…which….incidentally, Colorado already has.

But Biden doesn't want to wait to save American lives!!!!!

"He called on the Senate to quickly pass two House bills, passed earlier this year and first introduced after the 2018 mass shooting at a Parkland, Fla., high school, that extend background checks to private sellers and extend the time limit to conduct checks on purchasers.

Mr. Biden said it was wrong “to wait another minute, let alone an hour, to take common-sense steps that will save lives in the future.”

www.nytimes.com

Biden Urges Action on Gun Control After 2 Mass Shootings in Less Than a Week

The president called for a ban on assault rifles and high-capacity ammunition magazines before flying to Ohio, where he had planned to promote the stimulus package. The Senate confirmed Shalanda D. Young as deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget and Dr. Vivek Murthy as the...
www.nytimes.com
www.nytimes.com

Have you seen the surge of immigrants at the border, due to Biden ringing the dinner bell?????

Latest statistics from the US Sentencing Commission [ Topic]

Non-Citizens Federal Crimes:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Get it????
Non-Citizens are FAR more likely to commit crimes that Americans are.
https://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/...ublications/quick-facts/Non-Citizens_FY17.pdf

And these are only federal statistics.

How about the LATimes.......reliable??
When viewing the statistics, pay special attention to the Democrat house organ, the LATimes, and the definitive statement they make with respect to the group the Democrats need in order to win any national election:

Last week, this lie in the LATimes:

“I met Elder at his studio in 2019, while reporting my biography of Trump’s senior advisor Stephen Miller. Elder told me he believes his Blackness gives some listeners “confidence” to hold and share similar views. He has repeatedly twisted crime statistics to portray Black people as more violent than whites — a theme for white supremacists. He blames Black communities’ struggles on an alleged lack of self-determination. (A David Duke talking point).” Column: How recall candidate Larry Elder mentored Trumpism's top acolytes

Today’s thread….the facts, the gospel, on criminality by race. And, as a by-product, more proof that Democrats lie about everything.

“324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years ...
https://americanfreepress.net › Archive
“Table 2 below shows the African/European and Latin/European ratios for the combined violent crimes. A separate table for murder follows presently.”

1626465124665.png

Charles Murray, "Facing Reality"

Democrats........they lie about everything.
As always, your cut and paste skills are awesome.

Ratings garners advertising dollars, which garners a better product. They matter.
Perhaps it garners better production qualities or a nicer desk for talking heads, and, of course, more profit, but it does nothing for credibility.

Jake Tapper and CNN are free to use what ever criteria they want when deciding who to invite on their network.

Not my approach, I'd invite them on and question their lies and not let them get away with dodging the questions.
Your Liberal Rage and Unconscious Bias are showing through. Better go change your underwear.

Forum List

Back