I Dare Any Democrat Supporters To Defend This

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
OK......make that double-dog-dare-ya'.

I admit it's a trap, 'cause if you do agree with this, you will have slapped the label Nazi, Fascist, Bolshevik, on your party.......exactly as I have said each and every day.

Here ya' go:

"CNN's Jake Tapper floats banning Republicans from shows over 'Big Lie': 'Why should I put any of them on TV?'

"...insisting that the "Big Lie" that the election was "stolen"..."

"The lie about the election on its own is anti-democracy and it is sowing seeds of ignorance in the populous and, obviously, it has the potential to incite violence, but beyond that is if you're willing to lie about that, what are you not willing to lie about?" Tapper asked. "That's where we are when it comes to the House Republican leadership McCarthy and [Rep. Steve] Scalise and where we are with too many leaders of the Republican Party. They're not willing to tell their voters the truth! What does that say about them?"

How about this......wanna agree with this????????

"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite." NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’

1620416606088.png

If it was an insurrection on the 6th of January 2021 and all the people who were protesting are insurrectionists and traitors then the president of the United States needs to sign a proclamation stating such otherwise it's all one Big Lie.

The Democrats need to put up or shut up.

If they won't have the president of the United States put it in writing they're all a bunch of ball-less wonders.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
View attachment 487974

If it was an insurrection on the 6th of January 2021 and all the people who were protesting are insurrectionists and traitors then the president of the United States needs to sign a proclamation stating such otherwise it's all one Big Lie.

The Democrats need to put up or shut up.

If they won't put it in writing they're all a bunch of ball-less wonders.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Of course it was not any insurrection....just the sort of pushing and shoving one sees at Walmart holiday sales.

Here's the insurrection:

Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”

At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

Peaceful protesters jumping the barriers at the White House.

Imagine an "I dare" thread directed at Republicans by MarcATL. That would be considered a troll thread and shut down in 3 minutes flat.

MODs, get up off your backs and on your feet and do your damn job.

Gee, I was hoping you'd show your true colors and defend censorship......

......and sure enough, you were dumb enough to do it.

Imagine an "I dare" thread directed at Republicans by MarcATL. That would be considered a troll thread and shut down in 3 minutes flat.

MODs, get up off your backs and on your feet and do your job.
What are you a message board security guard?

They are filled with fear of any disagreement.

I admit it's a trap, 'cause if you do agree with this, you will have slapped the label Nazi, Fascist, Bolshevik, on your party.......exactly as I have said each and every day.

Here ya' go:

"CNN's Jake Tapper floats banning Republicans from shows over 'Big Lie': 'Why should I put any of them on TV?'

"The lie about the election on its own is anti-democracy and it is sowing seeds of ignorance in the populous and, obviously, it has the potential to incite violence, but beyond that is if you're willing to lie about that, what are you not willing to lie about?" Tapper asked. "That's where we are when it comes to the House Republican leadership McCarthy and [Rep. Steve] Scalise and where we are with too many leaders of the Republican Party. They're not willing to tell their voters the truth! What does that say about them?"

"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite." NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’

I'll defend it gladly. You see if you have 2 sides in which one side is supported by demonstrable facts and the other side is going against those facts without offering even a semblance of facts only one side should be represented.

For instance large-scale election fraud. Or another instance would be the shape of the Earth. Or not presenting the claim that there's an elite that uses children's faces as a way to keep young. A news agency and I would argue most reasonable people have no problem recognizing that when those kinds of things are discussed only one conclusion is valid and a "counter-argument" should not be entertained without hard and I do mean HARD evidence. Occam’s razor | Origin, Examples, & Facts

Jake Tapper and CNN are free to use what ever criteria they want when deciding who to invite on their network.

Not my approach, I'd invite them on and question their lies and not let them get away with dodging the questions.

Here's one of the Fascists defending the silencing of the any opposition.....

......then trying to hide his inner Mussolini.

You can try to sit on two sides of the fence, but folks see what a cur you are.

1620417135128.png

So now you're saying the president of the United States can't sign a piece of paper proclaiming that the people who participated in the protest at the Capitol on the 6th of January 2021 are insurrectionists and traitors?

He must use the women's room then because he definitely doesn't have...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Here ya' go:

I'll defend it gladly. You see if you have 2 sides in which one side is supported by demonstrable facts and the other side is going against those facts without offering even a semblance of facts only one side should be represented.

For instance large-scale election fraud. Or another instance would be the shape of the Earth. Or not presenting the claim that there's an elite that uses children's faces as a way to keep young. A news agency and I would argue most reasonable people have no problem recognizing that when those kinds of things are discussed only one conclusion is valid and a "counter-argument" should not be entertained without hard and I do mean HARD evidence.

Exactly as I predicted:

...... you will have slapped the label Nazi, Fascist, Bolshevik, on your party.......exactly as I have said each and every day.

Now.....on the issue of "You see if you have 2 sides in which one side is supported by demonstrable facts and the other side is going against those facts without offering even a semblance of facts only one side should be represented."

Watch me ram that back down your lying throat:

First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie.

Anyone on the Right demand censorship, you Fascist??????

...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’?

She only dared you to offer a counterpoint.
You act like she dared you to resist the cops!

Glad you mentioned the only deadly pandemic: resisting arrest.

She only dared you to offer a counterpoint.
You act like she dared you to resist the cops!

Glad you mentioned the only deadly pandemic: resisting arrest.
1620417658408.png

Unless you're protesting at the Capitol.

Then they just murder you and hide the cop who didn't even try to use non-lethal force to stop an unarmed protestor. A cop who even wrote on the internet that he wanted to kill a Trump supporter.

*****SMILE*****

Attachments

• 1620417641868.png
    1620417641868.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 29

Here ya' go:

Conservatives are unapologetic and unrepentant liars, to be sure.

But conservatives' arrogance is almost equally infuriating if they think the media has some kind of obligation to help conservatives spread their lies. They should have learned that when Facebook and Twitter banned Trump.

If you want another real world example, try this one. Let's say that there's a person and/or a company that is defrauding investors out of money. To do it, they use the US mail, emails, and telephones to solicit investments. Well, guess what, not only are those modes of communication under no obligation to facilitate a criminal enterprise, it's also illegal. It's called mail fraud and wire fraud.

Here ya' go:

Conservatives are unapologetic and unrepentant liars, to be sure.

But conservatives' arrogance is almost equally infuriating if they think the media has some kind of obligation to help conservatives spread their lies. They should have learned that when Facebook and Twitter banned Trump.

If you want another real world example, try this one. Let's say that there's a person and/or a company that is defrauding investors out of money. To do it, they use the US mail, emails, and telephones to solicit investments. Well, guess what, not only are those modes of communication under no obligation to facilitate a criminal enterprise, it's also illegal. It's called mail fraud and wire fraud.

Stop tap-dancing and answer the question:

Here ya' go:

www.foxnews.com

CNN's Jake Tapper floats banning Republicans from shows over 'Big Lie': 'Why should I put any of them on TV?'

CNN anchor Jake Tapper suggested on Tuesday that he would ban Republicans from appearing on his programs amid the House leadership clash with Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wy.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

Here ya' go:

For instance large-scale election fraud. Or another instance would be the shape of the Earth. Or not presenting the claim that there's an elite that uses children's faces as a way to keep young. A news agency and I would argue most reasonable people have no problem recognizing that when those kinds of things are discussed only one conclusion is valid and a "counter-argument" should not be entertained without hard and I do mean HARD evidence.

Exactly as I predicted:

...... you will have slapped the label Nazi, Fascist, Bolshevik, on your party.......exactly as I have said each and every day.

Now.....on the issue of "You see if you have 2 sides in which one side is supported by demonstrable facts and the other side is going against those facts without offering even a semblance of facts only one side should be represented."

Watch me ram that back down your lying throat:

First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie.

Anyone on the Right demand censorship, you Fascist??????

...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’?

Russian "collusion" turned out true:

Forum List

Back