I currently have the most amazing customer in all my 30 years of doing remodeling

So we finished the first bathroom and he gave me a set of Snap On screw drivers the day before we were done. Like 10 drivers total.
Then the day we finished he gave me a 600.00 tip and asked me to stay and do another bathroom. Smaller one this time just a guest bath.
My birthday was a couple days ago and we show up to a loaf of homemade banana bread and a ton of cupcakes with a birthday card. My grandkids gobbled up the cakes last night at our BBQ.
Then yesterday I told him we'd be done today and he asked me to stay and redo the living room, dining room & kitchen along with tearing out a wall and an extended bar top.
So today we wrapped up the second bath and he left a check for that final payment plus a 200.00 tip. AND 6 LBS OF FRESH HAMBURGER, 2 FRESH TBONE STAKS AND 2 RIBYES...... All from his family's farm. Cooking the tbones tonight with a big ass baker!

Holy hell! I've had some pretty generous customers over the years but this is just crazy.

Taking a 3 day weekend and starting the other 3 areas Monday.
Uh o. sounds like he's in love...:eusa_dance: Did he get you anything for Valentine's Day?

Forum List

Back