I could not stop crying

TheParser

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
A few minutes ago, I stumbled across a video on YouTube entitled "Everyone warned him to not meet the gorilla he raised."

Like many of the commenters on that YouTube page, I cried like a baby when I watched it.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I didn't.

But I realized what is important in life.

And it sure is not arguing about politics.
That was a fun video, thanks for sharing it. Strange in this community of people who are here to argue politics, but definitely heart warming.

That was a fun video, thanks for sharing it. Strange in this community of people who are here to argue politics, but definitely heart warming.

I placed it in the "Pets" forum.

It seems that some people are more interested in non-political topics.

And I am starting to become one of them.

Many thanks to the moderator for providing a link.

I placed it in the "Pets" forum.

It seems that some people are more interested in non-political topics.

And I am starting to become one of them.

Many thanks to the moderator for providing a link.
That must have been pretty amazing when he discovered that the gorilla remembered him like that.

Thanks for posting a positive video. It not only was a tear-jerker, enhanced by provoking background music, but showed that gorillas raised in captivity can be reintroduced safely back into the environment where they belong.

I also relate to looking well beyond the "political theatrical box" to breathe fresh air daily, and to add positive vibes in the mix by looking for stories just like this one. You're right that many posters enjoy many things outside of politics, especially positive interactions like this amazing footage depicts.

Thanks for posting a positive video. It not only was a tear-jerker, enhanced by provoking background music, but showed that gorillas raised in captivity can be reintroduced safely back into the environment where they belong.

I also relate to looking well beyond the "political theatrical box" to breathe fresh air daily, and to add positive vibes in the mix by looking for stories just like this one. You're right that many posters enjoy many things outside of politics, especially positive interactions like this amazing footage depicts.

Thanks for your kind words.

Yes, this is REALLY a time in our world and nation when we need a dose of "positive vibes."

I just wanted to again express my gratitude to the moderator who linked to that video. (I am incapable of doing so.)

Forum List

Back