"I Confess!"

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
That's how it starts, with little acknowledgements.

"Questions have been raised about some of my past interactions with people in the office," Cuomo began in a press release on Sunday. "I never intended to offend anyone or cause any harm. I spend most of my life at work and colleagues are often also personal friends."

"At work sometimes I think I am being playful and make jokes that I think are funny. I do, on occasion, tease people in what I think is a good-natured way," the governor explained. "I do it in public and in private. You have seen me do it at briefings hundreds of times. I have teased people about their personal lives, their relationships, about getting married or not getting married. I mean no offense and only attempt to add some levity and banter to what is a very serious business."

:auiqs.jpg:

Cuomo says he was 'being playful,' but admits he 'may have been insensitive' amid sexual harassment claims

This is far more serious than a political sex scandal...

1614585760060.png

What would we say about someone who, while not at all "kidding", voted for illegal invasion and war?

The Sfachime's son is actually worse than the Sfachime and Fredo on CNN. This bastard killed more Americans than Obama Bin Laden. Is it too late to rename the Tappan Zee Bridge back to its original name before this grotesque nose jobbed scumbag stole the election to put him in place?

You know Gov Cuomo is in trouble when his own party is lambasting him...

Forum List

Back