I choose the whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comrade said:
I choose to support secular, Liberal Democracies, regardless of the race is consists of.

Which of course means Israel.

And here comes the screams of 'Aparthed wall!'

But how is this squared? Seriously?

William Joyce said:
But how is this squared? Seriously?

We've had what I consider to be the most exhaustive dicussion about secular, liberal democracy in Israel on this board yet, from another thread... so I'm loath to repeat the whole effort and would rather just direct you to my post #150 from this link here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forum...ge=4&pp=40&highlight=Isreal+Liberal+Democracy

(Page 4 of 11)

I feel was the most salient link on the details was courtesy of Kathianne around page 7 from the same thread:

http://www.bicom.org.uk/faqs_Arabcitizens.html

FYI, I do plan on visiting Israel later this year as I begin to travel around the world this Fall, starting in Europe and finishing in South America...so I hope to have some first hand perspective specifically when I return after what I expect to be almost a year of gallumping around the earth.

I think it's pretty useless to try educating someone about the racially discriminatory practices of Israel if they're committed to the media propaganda about it. And this is coming from the rare person who doesn't think racial discrimination is a bad thing! But the fact is that Israel does not grant "equal rights" to the Palestinians. They are subject to checkpoints, they must even have different color license plates! When you go there, you may see this, depending on where you go. The Jews did not create Israel as a haven for all peoples of the world to flock in and enjoy "equal rights." They created it (along with the West) as a homeland for the Jews, period. To argue otherwise is absolute insanity.

The only remaining question is whether WHITES have the same right... and I think y'all know where I stand on that one.

William Joyce said:
I think it's pretty useless to try educating someone about the racially discriminatory practices of Israel if they're committed to the media propaganda about it. And this is coming from the rare person who doesn't think racial discrimination is a bad thing! But the fact is that Israel does not grant "equal rights" to the Palestinians. They are subject to checkpoints, they must even have different color license plates! When you go there, you may see this, depending on where you go. The Jews did not create Israel as a haven for all peoples of the world to flock in and enjoy "equal rights." They created it (along with the West) as a homeland for the Jews, period. To argue otherwise is absolute insanity.
Cool. I'll report back... although I do have one question for the listeners. If I have an Isreali stamp on my passport, that is a bad thing for the rest of the middle east, probably. Should I even go? And if I do what countries will give me problems with this stamp?

William Joyce said:
I think it's pretty useless to try educating someone about the racially discriminatory practices of Israel if they're committed to the media propaganda about it. And this is coming from the rare person who doesn't think racial discrimination is a bad thing!
Hm.. there are jews of different color: white, brown, black, yellow... so your statement of racial discrimination is kind of weak. Although i will agree that people of arabic decend are not treated on the same level as others. I do not think it is right, but given current political situation, one might understant it. Do not you agree?
But the fact is that Israel does not grant "equal rights" to the Palestinians. They are subject to checkpoints, they must even have different color license plates!
This is true, but you confuse citizen of israel, who happen to be arabs and palestians who are not citizen. Why should they have same rights or color plates? Do mexican have the same rights as americans in usa or other way around?
The Jews did not create Israel as a haven for all peoples of the world to flock in and enjoy "equal rights." They created it (along with the West) as a homeland for the Jews, period.
Very true.

The only remaining question is whether WHITES have the same right... and I think y'all know where I stand on that one.
Are not you comparing apples and oranges? There are bunch of "white" countries where "whites" have the same rights as jews in israel.

William Joyce said:
Good questions. No, racial categories are never perfect, but as John Baker of Oxford pointed out, the existences of gradations between blue and green do not mean that "green" and "blue" do not exist.

I would say that white nationalism is about 1) self-identification followed by 2) objective measures, including the judgment of those already self-identified. I honestly wouldn't run around asking if white-looking Jews were white. But if they piped up and said we ought to fight wars for Israel, I'd be suspicious. And if O.J. announced that he was white, well, I'd have to politely ask him to leave.

The Earth is still a huge place. There's room for us all. Why in God's name must we all be crammed into the same space? WHAT IS THE MORAL IMPERATIVE BEHIND THE IDEA THAT BLACKS, WHITES, YELLOWS AND BROWNS MUST ALL BE STUFFED INTO THE SAME PHONE BOOTH? Seriously? Can anyone answer this question?

www.stormfront.org

Stormfront is pretty good but too crowded for much fun --- do be sure to read the essay, "What is Racism?" Enough to make even the craziest libby choke.

I have not gotten an answer to my question above: in what country do whites have the same rights as Jews in Israel?

William Joyce said:
Stormfront is pretty good but too crowded for much fun --- do be sure to read the essay, "What is Racism?" Enough to make even the craziest libby choke.

I have not gotten an answer to my question above: in what country do whites have the same rights as Jews in Israel?
In addition, you do not have the same rights here in usa as jews do in israel?

I would say no because Israel has stated that it is a nation for Jews, by Jews. They can protect their borders. They can attack their enemies. If I do any of these things --- or if I said the U.S. was for whites, by whites --- the Jews would be the first to call me a Nazi.

Will Russia work?

Huh. That's pretty close, actually. Currently, Putin is vowing to crack down and hard on the Muslims who are attacking and killing the (white) Russians there, AND they have imprisoned/kicked out most of the "oligarchs," most of whom are Jewish. There are practically no blacks there to cause problems. Many of Russia's problems are caused by years under a creaking Soviet state that collapsed into gangsterism. I hope they pull out of it, because they could be a world hope for whites.

William Joyce said:
I would say no because Israel has stated that it is a nation for Jews, by Jews. They can protect their borders. They can attack their enemies. If I do any of these things --- or if I said the U.S. was for whites, by whites --- the Jews would be the first to call me a Nazi.

Willie you do realize that Whites are not an ethnicity, correct? I mean its not like being Greek or Czech or Irish etc. etc. America was never meant to be for whites only, if that were true lazy WHITES would never have imported Blacks to do their work for them. Spin this how you want, this fact is irrefuteable.

Also the 21st century is starting off great, first the anti-American William Pierce takes a long overdue dirt nap and now Richard Butler gets sent to the gates of hell where he belongs.

OCA said:
William Joyce said:

Willie you do realize that Whites are not an ethnicity, correct? I mean its not like being Greek or Czech or Irish etc. etc. America was never meant to be for whites only, if that were true lazy WHITES would never have imported Blacks to do their work for them. Spin this how you want, this fact is irrefuteable.

Also the 21st century is starting off great, first the anti-American William Pierce takes a long overdue dirt nap and now Richard Butler gets sent to the gates of hell where he belongs.

I'd say there's a basic european culture that we whitey's share. A set of western traditions. That means something.

Ali said:

:laugh:

From their graphics page:

flag.gif
:thup:

eaglena1.gif
:gay:

war.gif
:2guns:

wplogo.gif
:rock:

WHITE POWER DUDE!!!

OCA said:
William Joyce said:

You could move to Africa and be with your friends. Why not today? What's holding you back?

William Joyce said:
You could move to Africa and be with your friends. Why not today? What's holding you back?

William Joyce is one of the pure Aryan people who are inferior mongrel mud vermin that breathes the air meant for the rest of mankind.

The skin of the Aryan superman is white while just below the skin is slime and pus filled infection. The true Aryan is as pure and dead as human waste.

There now, does that make you feel better William?

ajwps said:
William Joyce is one of the pure Aryan people who are inferior mongrel mud vermin that breathes the air meant for the rest of mankind.

The skin of the Aryan superman is white while just below the skin is slime and pus filled infection. The true Aryan is as pure and dead as human waste.

There now, does that make you feel better William?

I don't know about anyone else but this whole thread makes me feel icky.

I want my Maaaaaaahhhhh...derator! :baby4:

Close this ugly thread!!!

I agree with Comrade, seems this has run it's course. WJ will have to start another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back