I changed the way I say goodbye in general with amazing results.

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
I said Take Care for my entire life. See ya, take care!

Well when Covid started you could see the nervousness and unknown in peoples eyes. Well one day I was in Home Depot and I just happened out of nowhere said to the cashier......................And you have a blessed day mam!!........As I picked up the bag she said. Jesus honey, I really needed that. I smiled and waked away and I realized 7 words changed someones day. How profound.

Been doing it ever since and the positive results instantly on peoples faces makes me feel better. Just try it once with meaning, and you will be surprised at the results....Wanna bet me?

And everyone lived happily ever after.

Well when Covid started you could see the nervousness and unknown in peoples eyes. Well one day I was in Home Depot and I just happened out of nowhere said to the cashier......................And you have a blessed day mam!!........As I picked up the bag she said. Jesus honey, I really needed that. I smiled and waked away and I realized 7 words changed someones day. How profound.

Been doing it ever since and the positive results instantly on peoples faces makes me feel better. Just try it once with meaning, and you will be surprised at the results....Wanna bet me?

You have a blessed day, sir!

Well when Covid started you could see the nervousness and unknown in peoples eyes. Well
I don't think anyone should take offense at that manner of greeting at all, even if it does sound like you are working too hard to take care of yourself and stay “well.”

one day I was in Home Depot and I just happened out of nowhere said to the cashier......................And you have a blessed day mam!!........As I picked up the bag she said. Jesus honey, I really needed that. I smiled and waked away and I realized 7 words changed someones day. How profound.

“Happy Jack” is up on the roof with his power tools whistling a tune, after eating his sack lunch with that special brownie that special lady baked just for him. Well, well, well, what do you know?

With covid, now a legitimate response to people is "Get the f--k away from me!"
That's starting to sound more like it.

Leaving people in a better mood than when you entered is a noble cause. Hopefully the link below does the same for you.

Personally I’m a big Hasta la vista, baby guy

• Banned

Leaving people in a better mood than when you entered is a noble cause. Hopefully the link below does the same for you.

Thank you. Love that girl. She can shake things that even weren't meant to be shook.

Thank you. Love that girl. She can shake things that even weren't meant to be shook.

One of my favorite videos of all time.

I thought this post would be about the Irish Exit.

Forum List

Back