I can't take it anymore! I'm LEAVING!

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
For a couple of weeks...sorry NUTZ. We are off tomorrow to visit family in Paris. I'll be on for most of today as we pack, but after tonight y'all will be on your own. Just do us all a favor and keep the blood on the floor.

• Banned
Paris, Texass is nice this time of year...

You know how you find Texas? You walk east (or west depending on your point of origin) till you smell shit, then turn south till you step in it!

And I still love Texas!

But actually, it's France we're headed for.

For a couple of weeks...sorry NUTZ. We are off tomorrow to visit family in Paris. I'll be on for most of today as we pack, but after tonight y'all will be on your own. Just do us all a favor and keep the blood on the floor.
I still can't believe you haven't quit yet.

You'll be missed. Have a great trip and relax. Don't log on here, if you want to have a relaxing time. The blood shed will keep until your return. :biggrin:

:party:
Paris, Texass is nice this time of year...

You know how you find Texas? You walk east (or west depending on your point of origin) till you smell shit, then turn south till you step in it!

And I still love Texas!

But actually, it's France we're headed for.

As long as we no longer have to look at that horrid green avatar....I guess we will deal with your absence. Have fun...chuckle

If I could, I would wish you an exciting and fulfilling trip in French because that is the most beautiful language in all the world. Unfortunately, the only French words I know are Chevrolet, buffet and toupee.

Half a century ago while in the Marines I toured the French Riviera which included a perfume factory in Grasse. I bought bottles of Joy perfume for my mother and sister (I didn't have a girlfriend then) and the look in their eyes when they saw it was priceless.

The thing I remember most about my time in France was riding a bus and listening to the people talk. I had no idea what they were saying but the sounds of the words were like music.

Enjoy the trip and come back safely with a sack full of memories.

BTW, I will be more than happy to fill your "mod" shoes while you are gone. I will have this place cleaned up in a jif...imagine how pleasant this place would be with Nutz making sure the racists no longer get to break the rules as they please.

Hit the Marais Quarter while you are there. Nice place to visit.
Have a good flight. Bon Voyage.

Thank you for the kind words! We own a flat on the Isle St. Louis so that's where we spend most of our time. We have our desert at Berthillon right there on the corner. I go up to Le Puces (that's the huge Paris Flea Market for those who think it means pussy!) on the weekend, and we take my little one over to the Luxembourg Garden. They have a nice old carousel to play on and a very nice fenced area where she can play without worrying about pervs.

BTW, I will be more than happy to fill your "mod" shoes while you are gone. I will have this place cleaned up in a jif...imagine how pleasant this place would be with Nutz making sure the racists no longer get to break the rules as they please.

Ummm, no...I think we'll be OK. Under your guidance I fear there would be blood not just on the walls, but the ceiling too!

Forum List

Back