I can’t imagine how Trump supporters are going to spin the next few months

According to actual EXPERTS (as in not a dumbass politician), the most realistic scenario going forward is that THOUSANDS of Americans will be dead by late summer from CO-VID.

it’ll be fascinating to see how republicans will spin that narrative. I mean even if they will pretend that Trump isn’t partly to blame for the American death toll by ignoring the start of the virus, they would still have to explain them downplaying the seriousness of the disease right now. Hell, I’m sure most of them will say “I never took it lightly!” Yeah right. Polls show most republicans think this isn’t some legitimate health crisis.

Opinion | The Best-Case Outcome for the Coronavirus, and the Worst

The above article is pretty interesting.

Worst case a year from now: about 2 million of Americans are dead and we are in the midst of a depression.

Realistic case: Thousands of Americans will be dead in the next few months but the disease will have been contained through effective social distancing and protocol.

Best case: The disease mutates and dies out on its own sooner rather than later which obviously can’t be predicted. It’s just possible it could happen.

These are scary times. We need to face the reality of how fucked things are going to get.

Trump made zero mistakes in April 2020. Just ask them

Nobody has made any mistakes in April 2020. Just saying. Posted 3/23/2020

The real question is, How will liberals justify their fear-mongering in a few months when it becomes undeniably obvious that their claims about the virus were severely exaggerated and inaccurate? Even in some nations that have not closed their schools and/or shut down half their economy, the COVID-19 death remains well below, slightly below, or slightly above 1%.
Trump is all in now. He’s telling us how dangerous it is.

According to actual EXPERTS (as in not a dumbass politician), the most realistic scenario going forward is that THOUSANDS of Americans will be dead by late summer from CO-VID.

it’ll be fascinating to see how republicans will spin that narrative. I mean even if they will pretend that Trump isn’t partly to blame for the American death toll by ignoring the start of the virus, they would still have to explain them downplaying the seriousness of the disease right now. Hell, I’m sure most of them will say “I never took it lightly!” Yeah right. Polls show most republicans think this isn’t some legitimate health crisis.

Worst case a year from now: about 2 million of Americans are dead and we are in the midst of a depression.

Realistic case: Thousands of Americans will be dead in the next few months but the disease will have been contained through effective social distancing and protocol.

Best case: The disease mutates and dies out on its own sooner rather than later which obviously can’t be predicted. It’s just possible it could happen.

These are scary times. We need to face the reality of how fucked things are going to get.

Trump made zero mistakes in April 2020. Just ask them

Nobody has made any mistakes in April 2020. Just saying. Posted 3/23/2020

Very perceptive

I don't know where he was born at.
LOL

That's only because you're a fucking idiot.

obama-factcheck-colb.jpg

Asking to see documentation, that one is qualified for a job, is pretty reasonable.
Documents were provided. Obama is not required to placate nutty Birthers.

The real question is, How will liberals justify their fear-mongering in a few months when it becomes undeniably obvious that their claims about the virus were severely exaggerated and inaccurate? Even in some nations that have not closed their schools and/or shut down half their economy, the COVID-19 death remains well below, slightly below, or slightly above 1%.
Trump is all in now. He’s telling us how dangerous it is.
But we are going to get a miracle The best thing to happen now is take the mike away from the WH tell trump to shut his yap and let the real smart people take over

Good summation . No spin and it may be worse than what you said.

Trump can only do so much. He can't pull a cure out his ass. We just do the best we can. We have seen the filthy dems in charge and know what they can do, so they don't even come into the discussion. Filthy dems have proven their management skills with L.A. S.F. Seattle, NYC, Oregon and down the road.

Disaster, war, pandemics...NO. The filthy dems should stick to what they know best...queerifying the nation, murdering babies, getting everyone doped up, confusing the nation with genderqueer indoctrination, trying to turn America into Mexico, white bashing and confiscating the guns. That is where their expertise is...in destroying America.

LOL

obama-factcheck-colb.jpg

Asking to see documentation, that one is qualified for a job, is pretty reasonable.

Took him long enough. Why was he so dodgy about it?
LOLOL

Took him long enough?? He released that document above in June, 2008, right after becoming the Democrat's presumptive nominee.

You're truly fucked in the head, con. :cuckoo:

LOL

obama-factcheck-colb.jpg

LOLOL

Took him long enough?? He released that document above in June, 2008, right after becoming the Democrat's presumptive nominee.

You sure? Seemed longer. What are you lying about?

LOL

obama-factcheck-colb.jpg

LOLOL

You sure? Seemed longer. What are you lying about?
How did you get to be so mentally challenged, con??

The next few months will work out just fine. Trump will eradicate Coronavirus and will be rewarded with another 4 years as president.

Capital before people, the american way of life.

Trump's Corona failure is good for deathcare companies. So buy stock in Service Corporation International (NYSE: SCI), North America's leading provider of deathcare products and services. They own and operate 1,471 funeral homes and 482 cemeteries (of which 290 are combination locations) in 44 states, eight Canadian provinces, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.

The death toll will have to get over 17,000 to beat Obama's record with Swine flu. Aside from that, we are on track for over 30,000 deaths from plain old flu. This isn't a crisis. It's media generated hysteria.

The bottom line: You're a moron.
17,000 deaths, wow, that's a lot.
Unfortunately trump let 100's of thousands DIE, by not taking it serious enough.
The virus isn't a big deal. The hysteria generated by turds like you and the fake news media is causing the economy to implode.
Good Call Bripat. You still feel that way?
The next few months will work out just fine. Trump will eradicate Coronavirus and will be rewarded with another 4 years as president.
Another great call.
trump sure did a great job holding the deaths to under 100,000.
Thank God he is no longer POTUS.

17,000 deaths, wow, that's a lot.
Unfortunately trump let 100's of thousands DIE, by not taking it serious enough

Why are you Nazis such sleazy liars?

Trump took the biological attack very seriously, and Xi's man attacked him for taking action.

Good Call Bripat. You still feel that way?

Another great call.
trump sure did a great job holding the deaths to under 100,000.
Thank God he is no longer POTUS.

{
5.) Dr. Fauci pushed these garbage models every step of the way.

A month ago Dr. Fauci claimed 1 million to 2 million Americans would die from coronavirus.}

Well, maybe that's what he contracted for when he funded this biological weapon?

I mean you democrats have already gone back and demanded an update to the weapon so it will kill children, You Nazis were thrilled to kill old people, but to really make an impact you need to kill kids...

But China upgraded you to the "Delta Variant" and now you can kill children too.

No one has to spin anything.

The Biden administration has been 1 scandal, 1 clusterfu@k after another. All anyone has to do is sit back and watch....and try to survive ... Joe will do the rest.

Never underestimate Joe's ability to f* things up.
- Barak Obama

Forum List

Back