I Can't Imagine a God...

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
I can't imagine a God so small that He could be contained in The Torah, The New Testament AND The Koran as the last Word on God, let alone any one of the three as a stand alone.

I must be a Monkey ahead of my Time.
:smoke:

I can't imagine a God so small that He could be contained in The Torah, The New Testament AND The Koran as the last Word on God, let alone any one of the three as a stand alone.

When you get an understanding of the book of Job let me know. It is only 42 verses.

When you get an understanding of the book of Job let me know. It is only 42 verses.

:lol:

It's an ancient Arab story usually published with a collection of literature commonly referred to as The Torah, or The Old Testament.

Ancient words on modern paper.

What else is there to understand? If God is too big to be contained in The Old Testament, the entire collection becomes the brain droppings of mere Monkeys, like the words you just read.

I see God in the vastness of the cosmos. He isn't restricted to a book, he is the master of this universe. Oh ye of little faith!

Big right? Vast. Cosmos vast. Biggest there is, and God is bigger.

When you put it all in proper perspective, it makes the way modern Monkeys continue to bleed over ancient stories positively silly, no?

:lol:

It's an ancient Arab story usually published with a collection of literature commonly referred to as The Torah, or The Old Testament.

Ancient words on modern paper.

What else is there to understand? If God is too big to be contained in The Old Testament, the entire collection becomes the brain droppings of mere Monkeys, just like the words you just read.
OK, one non-answer. Shall we try another? Let's. Why in the book of Numbers does the book go on and on and on about the exact count of people and stuff.

I see God in the vastness of the cosmos. He isn't restricted to a book, he is the master of this universe. Oh ye of little faith!

When you put it all in proper perspective, it makes the way modern Monkeys continue to bleed over ancient stories positively silly, no?

I don't understand. What are you getting at?

Why does it matter to you?

Okay, that's pretty easy to understand.

God and Satan make a bar bet, make some poor guy's life miserable, and when he asks for an explanation, we get 'Fuck you, I'm God, bitches!"

Monkeys bleeding for religion gives me a sad. :( Always has.

Monkeys bleeding for religion gives me a sad. :( Always has.
Listening to assholes ridiculing the beliefs of others does the same to me.

OK, one non-answer. Shall we try another? Let's. Why in the book of Numbers does the book go on and on and on about the exact count of people and stuff.

With all possible respect, Who the fuck cares? :dunno:
Are you really as big a moron as you appear? What kind of fuck head would start a thread about book of religion and then ask, 'Who the fuck cares?" Are you drinking? Smoking? Just plain stupid? You do not have the mental capacity for religion. Don't drive your car! It does things you do not understand. For that matter you should really just sit still most of the time.

Okay, that's pretty easy to understand.

God and Satan make a bar bet, make some poor guy's life miserable, and when he asks for an explanation, we get 'Fuck you, I'm God, bitches!"

I read the book, don't need the movie.

Forum List

Back