I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!! The cops that killed that guy.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Huh. Yeah, this happened in March 2020. Yeah, about 3 months before that negro died yelling HE COULDNT BREATHE.

Except, every cop was either BLACK OR HISPANIC and the victim WHITE.

Yeah, that probably had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REASON there were no mass rallies, or mass rioting, mass protests, mass violence, mass hype driven by the world media with no call for hands across America and certainly no statues erected in this victim's name.

Don't worry though Superbadbrutha, you or your poor people aren't being manipulated and used as political pawns and political cannon fodder for your democrat globalist overlords and massas.

That's the way I was trained and I've not seen anything that would contradict it.
Your training was wrong and you just saw an example of it being contradicted in the OP video. That ignorant "If he's screaming, he's breathing" mantra is nothing but a stupid deadly myth. A false belief commonly held by poorly trained LEOs.

lung-volumes-and-capacities.jpg

Breathing consists of inhaling and exhaling. Just because somebody continues to exhale, that does necessarily not mean that they can inhale anything at all, let alone inhale enough air to sustain life.

Even when they cannot inhale any oxygen at all, they can still continue exhaling their functional residual capacity.

In other words, they can scream even if they can't breathe.

Last edited:
Your training was wrong.

40248_2017_84_Fig1_HTML.gif

Breathing consists of inhaling and exhaling. Just because somebody continues to exhale, that does necessarily not mean that they can inhale anything at all, let alone inhale enough air to sustain life.
I think your assessment of the situation is ill-informed or maybe you just don't know what you're talking about. Just how long can you speak with your last breath of air? The answer to that would be "seconds", giving you just enough time to state once that you can't breathe. Hardly enough time for anyone to realize just how much trouble the person is in.

I think your assessment of the situation is ill-informed or maybe you just don't know what you're talking about. Just how long can you speak with your last breath of air? The answer to that would be "seconds", giving you just enough time to state once that you can't breathe. Hardly enough time for anyone to realize just how much trouble the person is in.
I just tested your ridiculous hypothesis and said "I can't breathe" a dozen times with one normal breath, easily. I've just debunked your ridiculous theory.

Everyone normally speaks more than 3 syllables in one breath unless they have some very serious lung disease.

Last edited:
Why do we need another thread on the same subject? Was the first one not getting the job done?

I just tested your ridiculous hypothesis and said "I can't breathe" a dozen times with one normal breath, easily. I've just debunked your ridiculous theory.

Everyone normally speaks more than 3 syllables in one breath unless they have some very serious lung disease.
Ok, just how much stress were you on when conducting your experiment. Were you in fear for your life? Were you prostate and being restrained? You may be healthy but the victim, not so much. I don't think my argument is anywhere near ridiculous.

Forum List

Back