I can't believe this started over a counterfeit bill

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
The criminal record of Floyd also did not start with a 20 dollar bill, but an armed robbery.

On the clip it is seen he drops something from his pocket, looks like the hard drugs he was on.
So that's an excuse for snuffing him out on the street like he's a rabid dog? You are morally reprehensible. I sincerely hope you have no offspring!!!

No, it is not an excuse. However, what’s the excuse for those Rabid Animals with their rioting, robbing, violence , burning down buildings including individuals personally owned and even killing?

The criminal record of Floyd also did not start with a 20 dollar bill, but an armed robbery.

On the clip it is seen he drops something from his pocket, looks like the hard drugs he was on.
So that's an excuse for snuffing him out on the street like he's a rabid dog? You are morally reprehensible. I sincerely hope you have no offspring!!!

You are mentally retarded.

The cops had full rights to go after your favorite criminal. Yes they fucked up, no this is not any worse than the countless unjust deaths that happen daily - which have reached new heights as your riots proceed.
No, you are the one with the mental handicap, my friend. Take a look at your values and your priorities, and see that there's something very unChristian about the way you lead your life. If you follow Trump, you are closer to Satan than you will ever know!!!

You are not a Christian and I am not one either, so why the hell would I listen to your whining? Especially considering you are one of the people closest to Satan in the entire forum.

That is just some shit the lefties throw against the wall, trying to get an emotional reaction.

They are like monkeys. And not the smarter monkeys. But the one the lab tech accidentally closed the door on it's head when it was a baby and it still has the big crease in it's skull, and it can't control it's bowels.
Every study ever done on politics shows democrats are better educated and have higher IQs. That’s why Trump can say he loves the uneducated and they are like “He loves us!”
Yeah, you so smart that men with titties are now women, and rioters and looters are now peaceful protests....When real studies come out it proves without a doubt liberals are lower in IQ than chimpanzees.
Really good burn. :rolleyes:

Read this if you can.

You did not answer my question.

And the article is moronic.

THis?

"But in 2008, the election of Barack Obama, a black man, signaled that the Democrats were becoming the party of progressive racial politics. “Obama’s presidency simplifies the politics of race,” Michael Tesler, an associate professor of political science at UC Irvine, says. “If you were a low-educated white, you were much more likely to know about the partisan differences on race [after Obama] than you were before.” "

The dems were well known as the party fo "progressive racial politics" well before 2008.

Say what you mean, coward. What is your point, when you bring up the education gap?
Look. You mentioned above... focus now... that liberals were monkeys and not the smarter monkeys. I simply pointed out that is very untrue. It’s just something you must be saying to feel better. It’s called a coping mechanism (mechanism means tool). I simply posted the factual analysis so you could be informed that liberals aren’t actually dumb monkeys but pretty smart people who don’t get fooled by lies as easily as the politically uninformed right.

Thank you for having the Moral Courage to actually state your slur, clearly and openly. Nearly 100% of the time, people like you, just make snide implications.

Anyhow, there is so much wrong about that common misconception, that it deserves it's own thread.

Please take a look at it.

“Despite the fact that George never resisted arrest, police proceeded to end George Floyd’s life over a counterfeit bill. It’s likely that George did not even know that he had a fake bill to begin with,” he said.
It's more sensible than that idiot episode over some bloody tea leaves!!!!

BTW: The DEMOCRAT AG said there was video that showed a different view of the Floyd matter. WHERE IS IT????

Greg
It’s already been posted on here. Shows George up against the car in full control of officers for many minutes before he is killed. Was a total cluster fuckup by police all the away around. They will be using this as a what not to do with counterfeit suspects for years.
Fake news he was high on Fentanyl,, Which clearly killed him cause him to resist arrest
Here you go. Shows him hand cuffed and in control long time before death. Any resisting he did - which was never captured on any camera -was while in hand cuffs. In hand cuffs and in control by 3 officers.

That video is even worse, he can’t walk. And pulling and trying to yell at the cop,, and why was he sitting on a dirty side walk? He was obviously intoxicated with fentanyl

But in no position to resist or cause a danger to 4 armed officers. I realize you are just goofing around here but it’s not really funny.

That’s the the whole video, there is video of him in the car and it’s rocking. Two cops are trying to restrain him. Then had to be taken out.. go away you racist .. stop tell Black ppl to act this way, your mask is coming off

Rocking the car in you estimation is a death sentence by knee strangulation? You’re a like a parody of a right winger. I’m thinking you have to be a leftist trying to make righties look bad.

He wasn't strangled.

“Despite the fact that George never resisted arrest, police proceeded to end George Floyd’s life over a counterfeit bill. It’s likely that George did not even know that he had a fake bill to begin with,” he said.

Actually it didn't....we would have seen this one way or another. Once the you tube video reached the hands of the national organizers they checked upline with the funding sources and got the green light to start riots.....that's why we saw them so quickly in so many cities. This was not about a counterfeit bill.....this was about civil war. This was the opportunity that they have been waitng for and will wat for again should Trump win in November.

JO

The cops had full rights to go after your favorite criminal. Yes they fucked up, no this is not any worse than the countless unjust deaths that happen daily - which have reached new heights as your riots proceed.
No, you are the one with the mental handicap, my friend. Take a look at your values and your priorities, and see that there's something very unChristian about the way you lead your life. If you follow Trump, you are closer to Satan than you will ever know!!!

You are not a Christian and I am not one either, so why the hell would I listen to your whining? Especially considering you are one of the people closest to Satan in the entire forum.

That is just some shit the lefties throw against the wall, trying to get an emotional reaction.

They are like monkeys. And not the smarter monkeys. But the one the lab tech accidentally closed the door on it's head when it was a baby and it still has the big crease in it's skull, and it can't control it's bowels.
Every study ever done on politics shows democrats are better educated and have higher IQs. That’s why Trump can say he loves the uneducated and they are like “He loves us!”
Yeah, you so smart that men with titties are now women, and rioters and looters are now peaceful protests....When real studies come out it proves without a doubt liberals are lower in IQ than chimpanzees.

Read this if you can.

THis?

"But in 2008, the election of Barack Obama, a black man, signaled that the Democrats were becoming the party of progressive racial politics. “Obama’s presidency simplifies the politics of race,” Michael Tesler, an associate professor of political science at UC Irvine, says. “If you were a low-educated white, you were much more likely to know about the partisan differences on race [after Obama] than you were before.” "

The dems were well known as the party fo "progressive racial politics" well before 2008.

Say what you mean, coward. What is your point, when you bring up the education gap?
Look. You mentioned above... focus now... that liberals were monkeys and not the smarter monkeys. I simply pointed out that is very untrue. It’s just something you must be saying to feel better. It’s called a coping mechanism (mechanism means tool). I simply posted the factual analysis so you could be informed that liberals aren’t actually dumb monkeys but pretty smart people who don’t get fooled by lies as easily as the politically uninformed right.

Well....they sure look like a monkey Troop out there in the streets dude.
Sometimes observation is just what it is.....the facts don't always hide.

Almost Identical

Even if Floyd did know the bill was counterfeit...counterfeiting is a ***non violent crime*** anyway.

Resisting arrest was the most problematic crime.

Clearly he had done illegal drugs also. And it seems like he also possessed illegal drugs.
Floyd never resisted arrest. Yes, we have seen the video and apparently you need to leave the PCP alone.

He did resist arrest, it's in the FUCKING VIDEO you FUCKING BLIND MORONIC LIAR.

I bet you jog just as much as your idol does.

He did no such thing and the video is posted. The thugs told him to get in the car still with his knee on his neck.

Get some new eyes bitch.

Can you tell me why they call him "bouncer" in that video?

Read this if you can.
Yes i know, those who go to public education are intentionally dumbed down because then the liberals can control what they think.

Yep... I love the righy slant... experts arent to be trusted, more education makes you dumber, up is down, more is less. Thanks for the confirmation.

Read this if you can.
Yes i know, those who go to public education are intentionally dumbed down because then the liberals can control what they think.

Yep... I love the righy slant... experts arent to be trusted, more education makes you dumber, up is down, more is less. Thanks for the confirmation.

Why have you not visited the thread where I have addressed your point about this? Rye Catcher is there, he is trying to defend your point.

It's more sensible than that idiot episode over some bloody tea leaves!!!!

BTW: The DEMOCRAT AG said there was video that showed a different view of the Floyd matter. WHERE IS IT????

Greg
It’s already been posted on here. Shows George up against the car in full control of officers for many minutes before he is killed. Was a total cluster fuckup by police all the away around. They will be using this as a what not to do with counterfeit suspects for years.
Fake news he was high on Fentanyl,, Which clearly killed him cause him to resist arrest
Here you go. Shows him hand cuffed and in control long time before death. Any resisting he did - which was never captured on any camera -was while in hand cuffs. In hand cuffs and in control by 3 officers.

That video is even worse, he can’t walk. And pulling and trying to yell at the cop,, and why was he sitting on a dirty side walk? He was obviously intoxicated with fentanyl, a few 40 ounces

I would really want to hear what Mr. Floyd is telling the officers.

If the gentleman was accusing the officers' mothers of crime of Prostitution, or their fathers of buggery, it would be understandable why the cops were angry

They are trained to leave their emotions out of it, and apparently they didn't.

I don't think it had anything to do with "emotions"

Might have had something to do with warrior mentality and “killology” training.

Could be a lot of things. We are unlikely to find out all the details until there is a trial.

The thing is that police officers are trained to defend the innocent, and if someone were accusing an innocent party of prostitution or buggery, you can certainly understand why the police would consider it their duty to defend the innocent party

I believe you’re quite naive. Police defend themselves first. Next they defend their fellow police. Note, this defense is contingent on guilt or innocence.

That’s why protests against the police are always handled differently by police, with brutality.

The current riots against the police haven't been handled with brutality at all. People are looting and burning and the police seem to be refraining from their usual procedure of beating the suspects to the fullest extent as allowed by law.

Very few people are looting and rioting. Those like you have chosen to focus on less than 10 percent of the protesters. You are the same type who wants everybody not to paint whites and cops with a broad brush while you paint with the broadest brush possible.

Even if Floyd did know the bill was counterfeit...counterfeiting is a ***non violent crime*** anyway.

Clearly he had done illegal drugs also. And it seems like he also possessed illegal drugs.
Floyd never resisted arrest. Yes, we have seen the video and apparently you need to leave the PCP alone.

He did no such thing and the video is posted. The thugs told him to get in the car still with his knee on his neck.

Get some new eyes bitch.

That's irrelevant. I don't entertain strawmen.

Well. Heh heh. For the record, those twenty dollar Federal Reserve Notes they're printing isn't real money either.

It is a LIE that the arrest was never resisted. We all have eyes, so you need to STFU.

Not that this is where it started. It all started when idiots embraced diversity. The media would have found its "wrongful act" and convince the 70 IQ joggers with lies eventually anyway.
Show us where he resisted on video.

Read this if you can.

THis?

The same LIBs who are going to vote for 'Fingers Biden' and the real potential President b/c she has a vagina. Oh ya that's 'real smart'.
Wait until the reporters go into the Oval office and smell the fucking place after Stacy has been in it for a couple of days.

They could take a dump on the WH lawn as long as it jettisons the flotsam of Cult45.

I wonder what George's girlfriends he liked to beat half to death thought when they heard he was maggot meat.

Really? Why?

He was a garden variety negro street thug with a long criminal record.
But But But there those in the 'community' who are calling George a "gentle gaint".

And? They are from his community, not your community. Do you understand that in your surburban bubble? None of those things you listed are even relevant.

Sound familiar? He was 'Big Mike' 2.0

I believe Mike Brown was a thug and a generally not a good person. There, I said it. False equivalence. None of this nonsense could be applicable to exonerating white cops for executing a black man in broad daylight for the crime of petty theft or passing a counterfeit bill if you want to stretch it. None. It also didn't matter what he was high on.

thank you thank you YES!!!!
..criminals usually start the shit..the cops are not sitting around and saying ''let's go get us a n***er''
....then the criminals ESCALATE it by resisting arrest/etc...
..a lot of these CRIMINALS have been in trouble with the law before = they are stupid and IRRATIONAL.....and the cops have to deal with these jackasses
..he was in trouble with the law before and did not know it was fake!!!!!!!!!!??????you are a dumbass if you think that
MBrown, KScott and ASterling are perfect examples of this

.......they were not trying to kill him--plain and simple..they were trying to restrain a dumb/irrational '''''''human'''

I wonder what George's girlfriends he liked to beat half to death thought when they heard he was maggot meat.

Really? Why?

He was a garden variety negro street thug with a long criminal record.
But But But there those in the 'community' who are calling George a "gentle gaint".

And? They are from his community, not your community. Do you understand that in your surburban bubble? None of those things you listed are even relevant.

Sound familiar? He was 'Big Mike' 2.0

I believe Mike Brown was a thug and a generally not a good person. There, I said it. False equivalence. None of this nonsense could be applicable to exonerating white cops for executing a black man in broad daylight for the crime of petty theft or passing a counterfeit bill if you want to stretch it. None. It also didn't matter what he was high on.

Did you get a cookie??

Greg

Get some new eyes bitch.

That's irrelevant. I don't entertain strawmen.

If irrelevant, they wouldn't say it. Since he lost the job, they should've call him "former bouncer". But if they gonna call him by his former professions, they should use his last one, like money forger, or they could list all his former professions: former armed robber, or former drug dealer, or former porn star.

Just asking. For a friend.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back