I can't believe this started over a counterfeit bill

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
“Despite the fact that George never resisted arrest, police proceeded to end George Floyd’s life over a counterfeit bill. It’s likely that George did not even know that he had a fake bill to begin with,” he said.

Even if Floyd did know the bill was counterfeit...counterfeiting is a ***non violent crime*** anyway.

Resisting arrest was the most problematic crime.

Clearly he had done illegal drugs also. And it seems like he also possessed illegal drugs.
Floyd never resisted arrest. Yes, we have seen the video and apparently you need to leave the PCP alone.

He did resist arrest, it's in the FUCKING VIDEO you FUCKING BLIND MORONIC LIAR.

I bet you jog just as much as your idol does.

The criminal record of Floyd also did not start with a 20 dollar bill, but an armed robbery.

On the clip it is seen he drops something from his pocket, looks like the hard drugs he was on.
So that's an excuse for snuffing him out on the street like he's a rabid dog? You are morally reprehensible. I sincerely hope you have no offspring!!!

You are mentally retarded.

The cops had full rights to go after your favorite criminal. Yes they fucked up, no this is not any worse than the countless unjust deaths that happen daily - which have reached new heights as your riots proceed.
No, you are the one with the mental handicap, my friend. Take a look at your values and your priorities, and see that there's something very unChristian about the way you lead your life. If you follow Trump, you are closer to Satan than you will ever know!!!

You are not a Christian and I am not one either, so why the hell would I listen to your whining? Especially considering you are one of the people closest to Satan in the entire forum.

That is just some shit the lefties throw against the wall, trying to get an emotional reaction.

They are like monkeys. And not the smarter monkeys. But the one the lab tech accidentally closed the door on it's head when it was a baby and it still has the big crease in it's skull, and it can't control it's bowels.
Every study ever done on politics shows democrats are better educated and have higher IQs. That’s why Trump can say he loves the uneducated and they are like “He loves us!”
Yeah, you so smart that men with titties are now women, and rioters and looters are now peaceful protests....When real studies come out it proves without a doubt liberals are lower in IQ than chimpanzees.
Really good burn. :rolleyes:

Read this if you can.

You source an article from the Atlantic to justify how Intelligent you are. Too funny.

The criminal record of Floyd also did not start with a 20 dollar bill, but an armed robbery.

On the clip it is seen he drops something from his pocket, looks like the hard drugs he was on.
So that's an excuse for snuffing him out on the street like he's a rabid dog? You are morally reprehensible. I sincerely hope you have no offspring!!!

Do you consider abortion morally reprehensible?
False equivalence.

<sob> But, but.....What about Abortion?

“Despite the fact that George never resisted arrest, police proceeded to end George Floyd’s life over a counterfeit bill. It’s likely that George did not even know that he had a fake bill to begin with,” he said.

Even if Floyd did know the bill was counterfeit...counterfeiting is a ***non violent crime*** anyway.

Clearly he had done illegal drugs also. And it seems like he also possessed illegal drugs.
Floyd never resisted arrest. Yes, we have seen the video and apparently you need to leave the PCP alone.

I bet you jog just as much as he does.

So you think struggling to breathe while being held face down on the pavement is resisting arrest?

That was all I saw in the video

And it doesn't matter what something "seems like" so don't assume facts not in evidence

<sob> But, but.....What about Abortion?

Its murder. Same as the cop that killed floyd.

False equivalence.

Nope. Same thing.

Surprised they haven’t released body cam footage. We could see exactly what the police saw

So you think struggling to breathe while being held face down on the pavement is resisting arrest?

And it doesn't matter what something "seems like" so don't assume facts not in evidence

Yes, because you did not watch the rest of the video which showed how it got to that point. The only clip that lying CNN showed.

And yet you still feel like you must comment on it, because you are a complete MORON.

Yes, because you did not watch the rest of the video which showed how it got to that point. The only clip that lying CNN showed.

And yet you still feel like you must comment on it, because you are a complete MORON.

I watched lots of videos and there is a big blank spot in the timeline

The cops had full rights to go after your favorite criminal. Yes they fucked up, no this is not any worse than the countless unjust deaths that happen daily - which have reached new heights as your riots proceed.
No, you are the one with the mental handicap, my friend. Take a look at your values and your priorities, and see that there's something very unChristian about the way you lead your life. If you follow Trump, you are closer to Satan than you will ever know!!!

You are not a Christian and I am not one either, so why the hell would I listen to your whining? Especially considering you are one of the people closest to Satan in the entire forum.

That is just some shit the lefties throw against the wall, trying to get an emotional reaction.

They are like monkeys. And not the smarter monkeys. But the one the lab tech accidentally closed the door on it's head when it was a baby and it still has the big crease in it's skull, and it can't control it's bowels.
Every study ever done on politics shows democrats are better educated and have higher IQs. That’s why Trump can say he loves the uneducated and they are like “He loves us!”
Yeah, you so smart that men with titties are now women, and rioters and looters are now peaceful protests....When real studies come out it proves without a doubt liberals are lower in IQ than chimpanzees.

Read this if you can.

You did not answer my question.

And the article is moronic.

THis?

"But in 2008, the election of Barack Obama, a black man, signaled that the Democrats were becoming the party of progressive racial politics. “Obama’s presidency simplifies the politics of race,” Michael Tesler, an associate professor of political science at UC Irvine, says. “If you were a low-educated white, you were much more likely to know about the partisan differences on race [after Obama] than you were before.” "

The dems were well known as the party fo "progressive racial politics" well before 2008.

Say what you mean, coward. What is your point, when you bring up the education gap?
Look. You mentioned above... focus now... that liberals were monkeys and not the smarter monkeys. I simply pointed out that is very untrue. It’s just something you must be saying to feel better. It’s called a coping mechanism (mechanism means tool). I simply posted the factual analysis so you could be informed that liberals aren’t actually dumb monkeys but pretty smart people who don’t get fooled by lies as easily as the politically uninformed right.

Read this if you can.

You source an article from the Atlantic to justify how Intelligent you are. Too funny.
Intelligent response. That’s what smart people do, close their eyes to not see bad stuff. It’s a peer reviewed study. Go peer review it if you have the inside information that the methodology or conclusions are wrong.

Surprised they haven’t released body cam footage. We could see exactly what the police saw

Good point.

And since the Persecution and the Media hasn't leaked this yet, you can be pretty certain that it doesn't put their hero , George Floyd, in the most tremendous light.

Good point.

And since the Persecution and the Media hasn't leaked this yet, you can be pretty certain that it doesn't put their hero , George Floyd, in the most tremendous light.

Usually you can make a public access request to footage, especially if there is a lawsuit.

If the footage makes the police look good, it would have been released by now

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

He did no such thing and the video is posted. The thugs told him to get in the car still with his knee on his neck.

Get some new eyes bitch.

Good point.

Usually you can make a public access request to footage, especially if there is a lawsuit.

There isn't a lawsuit in this case, at least not yet.

What makes you think the police have control of the video? And even if they do, maybe they are holding it back until the trial. Commit the Liberals to a story and then use the video to show what liars they are to discredt the libs and create a Reasonable doubt.

He did no such thing and the video is posted. The thugs told him to get in the car still with his knee on his neck.

Get some new eyes bitch.

Sure there isn't if you cut it out just when it is about to happen.

Go lie elsewhere, we have seen the video. This forum is made of Americans, not those who buy lies.

Also: FUCK YOU.

Good point.

There isn't a lawsuit in this case, at least not yet.

What makes you think the police have control of the video? And even if they do, maybe they are holding it back until the trial. Commit the Liberals to a story and then use the video to show what liars they are to discredt the libs and create a Reasonable doubt.
Your boy is up on charges. Soon the other thugs will be to. This crime is not about conservative and liberal. We are talking about the rule of law.

It's more sensible than that idiot episode over some bloody tea leaves!!!!

BTW: The DEMOCRAT AG said there was video that showed a different view of the Floyd matter. WHERE IS IT????

Greg
It’s already been posted on here. Shows George up against the car in full control of officers for many minutes before he is killed. Was a total cluster fuckup by police all the away around. They will be using this as a what not to do with counterfeit suspects for years.
Fake news he was high on Fentanyl,, Which clearly killed him cause him to resist arrest
Here you go. Shows him hand cuffed and in control long time before death. Any resisting he did - which was never captured on any camera -was while in hand cuffs. In hand cuffs and in control by 3 officers.

That video is even worse, he can’t walk. And pulling and trying to yell at the cop,, and why was he sitting on a dirty side walk? He was obviously intoxicated with fentanyl, a few 40 ounces

I would really want to hear what Mr. Floyd is telling the officers.

If the gentleman was accusing the officers' mothers of crime of Prostitution, or their fathers of buggery, it would be understandable why the cops were angry

They are trained to leave their emotions out of it, and apparently they didn't.

I don't think it had anything to do with "emotions"

Might have had something to do with warrior mentality and “killology” training.

Could be a lot of things. We are unlikely to find out all the details until there is a trial.

The thing is that police officers are trained to defend the innocent, and if someone were accusing an innocent party of prostitution or buggery, you can certainly understand why the police would consider it their duty to defend the innocent party

I believe you’re quite naive. Police defend themselves first. Next they defend their fellow police. Note, this defense is contingent on guilt or innocence.

That’s why protests against the police are always handled differently by police, with brutality.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It's more sensible than that idiot episode over some bloody tea leaves!!!!

BTW: The DEMOCRAT AG said there was video that showed a different view of the Floyd matter. WHERE IS IT????

Greg
It’s already been posted on here. Shows George up against the car in full control of officers for many minutes before he is killed. Was a total cluster fuckup by police all the away around. They will be using this as a what not to do with counterfeit suspects for years.
Fake news he was high on Fentanyl,, Which clearly killed him cause him to resist arrest
Here you go. Shows him hand cuffed and in control long time before death. Any resisting he did - which was never captured on any camera -was while in hand cuffs. In hand cuffs and in control by 3 officers.

That video is even worse, he can’t walk. And pulling and trying to yell at the cop,, and why was he sitting on a dirty side walk? He was obviously intoxicated with fentanyl, a few 40 ounces

I would really want to hear what Mr. Floyd is telling the officers.

If the gentleman was accusing the officers' mothers of crime of Prostitution, or their fathers of buggery, it would be understandable why the cops were angry

They are trained to leave their emotions out of it, and apparently they didn't.

I don't think it had anything to do with "emotions"

Might have had something to do with warrior mentality and “killology” training.

Could be a lot of things. We are unlikely to find out all the details until there is a trial.

The thing is that police officers are trained to defend the innocent, and if someone were accusing an innocent party of prostitution or buggery, you can certainly understand why the police would consider it their duty to defend the innocent party

I believe you’re quite naive. Police defend themselves first. Next they defend their fellow police. Note, this defense is contingent on guilt or innocence.

That’s why protests against the police are always handled differently by police, with brutality.

The current riots against the police haven't been handled with brutality at all. People are looting and burning and the police seem to be refraining from their usual procedure of beating the suspects to the fullest extent as allowed by law.

Forum List

Back