I cannot tell. Do the left wing peacenik anti war hypocrites want war with russia?

I really honestly cannot tell. They hold it against Trump for wanting to have an ally with Putin and praise the kuuunt for making enemies with him?

Can someone please decipher their double talk?

They would like another war so that they could give meaning to their miserable lives by protesting.

Go Big Pink!

No true American wants war with Russia. The left certainly does not want it, the center certainly does not want it, and the responsible does not want it.

But the American people will stomp the fascist alt right who want an alliance with Putin and end to American democracy

I really honestly cannot tell. They hold it against Trump for wanting to have an ally with Putin and praise the kuuunt for making enemies with him?

I can never do it.

traitorous loon.

why on earth do you think all democrats don't think there are EVER reasons to go to war?

they should just be good ones.

you hacks are funny, though. if a democrat was doing russia's bidding like your orange fascist you'd call them a coming, loon.

Trump says it would be a positive thing to have good relations with a nuclear powerhouse and the left ridicules him. Clinton threatens a no fly zone over Syria, which will let to armed confilct with Russia, you idiot like Betty Boop on this thread cheer. They are insane.

I can never do it.

Sure, Putin can be our ally, on our terms. He can start by stop protecting Asaad, quit hacking our insitutionations, support civil rights for his own citizens and get the fuck out of the Ukraine.

In the meantime, we'll stick with NATO.

Execute assad, get out of Ukraine and Georgia, and stop hacking.

Or we will shut down all of Russia for a week.

No true American wants war with Russia. The left certainly does not want it, the center certainly does not want it, and the responsible does not want it.

But the American people will stomp the fascist alt right who want an alliance with Putin and end to American democracy
There you go again using the term "fascist" and still you haven't defined what you think that term means. What is it that makes the Alt-Right "fascist" in your view?

I can never do it.

Sure, Putin can be our ally, on our terms. He can start by stop protecting Asaad, quit hacking our insitutionations, support civil rights for his own citizens and get the fuck out of the Ukraine.

Yeah, and Saudi Arabia and Qatar can literally execute gays, deny women the right to own property, travel, divorce their husband--and they will remain trusted allies.

Russia is fighting ISIS in Syria. What is your solution to stop them and why the hell should we!?

I can never do it.

Yeah, and Saudi Arabia and Qatar can literally execute gays, deny women the right to own property, travel, divorce their husband--and they will remain trusted allies.

Russia is fighting ISIS in Syria. What is your solution to stop them and why the hell should we!?
Russia is the sick man of the world.

We will stick with NATO.

A lot of folks, long before the wikilinks, have felt that America was on the wrong side of the war. We are, because America is no longer America. It's a dictatorship in a dress holding a torch...

I can never do it.

"Sure, Putin can be our ally, on our terms."

The Russian Federation is Independent, which is why you don't like that, you prefer American Vassals who do what Washington DC tell them to do.

"He can start by stop protecting Asaad,"

If Assad falls, then the whole of Syria will be in the hands of ISIS and the Al-Nusra Front within a few days.

"quit hacking our insitutionations,"

Maybe America to stop hacking not only the Russian ones but doing things like bugging the EU Parliament.

"support civil rights for his own citizens"

I expect you mean LGBT? I'm sure America can offer them Asylum.

"and get the fuck out of the Ukraine"

Russia isn't in The Ukraine, but a good start would be if Victoria Nuland got her ugly fat buttocks out of The Ukraine.

I can never do it.

Nobody in the U.S. wants that. The thing is in order for the United States to protect itself you have to make inconvenient alliances, we're not 3rd graders here, we know how the world works. Russia on the other hand is an actual threat to the country. Not tit or tat but a real threat. Either through subverting our democracy or establishing alternate economic systems to comepte with ours or supporting countries like Iran.

Russia is fighting those who are attacking it's allies, nothing more.

Stopping Russia is easy. Keep up our sanctions continue on our path to reduce our dependency on oil thereby keeping the price of oil low and watch Russia crumble under it's own failed economic policies.

I cannot tell. Do the left wing peacenik anti war hypocrites want war with russia?
No if they had their druthers they would rather have a war with us....the right.

Be honest libs...

I can never do it.

"Sure, Putin can be our ally, on our terms."

The Russian Federation is Independent, which is why you don't like that, you prefer American Vassals who do what Washington DC tell them to do.

"He can start by stop protecting Asaad,"

If Assad falls, then the whole of Syria will be in the hands of ISIS and the Al-Nusra Front within a few days.

"quit hacking our insitutionations,"

Maybe America to stop hacking not only the Russian ones but doing things like bugging the EU Parliament.

"support civil rights for his own citizens"

I expect you mean LGBT? I'm sure America can offer them Asylum.

"and get the fuck out of the Ukraine"

Russia isn't in The Ukraine, but a good start would be if Victoria Nuland got her ugly fat buttocks out of The Ukraine.

Sorry, Russia will continue to fail under Putin, enjoy.

Hillary is a warmonger. She doesn't exactly hide it, so those who vote for her must be ok with perpetual war.

IMG_1616.JPG

When the left exhausts itself blaming Trump and the right, they fall back on blaming Russia also, with no proof. The simple and correct answer is, yes! (if you don't believe me, just ask George Soros.)

New Topics

Forum List

Back