i can hear god

the eternal voice of creation

of the will and thoughts

can t hear all of it

but when it stops i go crazy

being disconnected

makes me ask myself :

what did i do wrong

that you don t want to talk with me god ?

i can hear god

of the will and thoughts

can t hear all of it

being disconnected

makes me ask myself :

what did i do wrong

Have you invited Jesus Christ to become your Lord and Savior, Hauke? Read Romans 10: 9,10 and realize that you need to do this. God loves you. He wants to have a relationship with you but that is only possible through His Son Jesus Christ. Which is why I told you to start reading the bible. Begin with the Gospel of John and watch what the LORD will do!

Here is the entire Gospel of John written out on USMB. Click this link and start reading from the beginning. There are messages from great Christians included that gave sermons on certain scriptures of John, Hauke. Start here and read:

The Gospel According to John US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
i can hear god

of the will and thoughts

can t hear all of it

being disconnected

makes me ask myself :

what did i do wrong

"When I do good I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion."
- Abraham Lincoln

Hauke, the truth is no one feels good without God. Some hide it very well but the truth is? They are miserable!

i can hear god

of the will and thoughts

can t hear all of it

being disconnected

makes me ask myself :

what did i do wrong

If the LORD was not drawing you to him - you would not have the desire to hear from Him - to know Him, Hauke. So when you seek him with all of your heart you will find him. You need to stay in the bible and keep reading the book of John ( Gospel of John ) and tell the LORD you want to know him! Make your request known to God! The LORD loves you very much. Seek Him and you will find Him. There is only one way to God and that is through Jesus Christ, His Son.

the truth is god is with everyone all the time

when i stop hearing god i know i went the wrong way

its not god who stops talking its me who stops listening

it doesen t matter if you belive, god is there

but if you don t belive your deaf and blind

i try not to be deaf and blind

because god is beautifull

and i can t stand it not to hear god

can t stop seeing god

problem is most people who proclaim they belive in god can neither hear nor see god

like the pope for example

well the pope can t hear most of the time and doesen t know he can see

Yes and no. I can not state this well. That is why it is so important to read the OT continually.

The Hebrews were in Egypt for a while and it was not until the cry of the children of Israel came to God that he called upon Moses to deliver them. (Exodus 3:9)

God is always aware but he is not omnipresent, in a way. This is all in the OT but one must read the OT for understanding to see it.

I fully know what you mean when you say you can not hear God. It might be as often as not when I go to speak with God and I know he can hear me but he might not be actively listening or speaking.

When God is not present one must not call his name in vain. One must know God is wise and if you need him and are not vain he will come.

You are not going to get God's presence 24/7. You get God's presence a whole lot more than most. Probably a lot more than me and I am very happy for you.

Do not ask too much from God. He will not abandon you.

I do know the feelings of the times of silence. They are almost unbearable. He will not abandon.

i disagree

my god

is infinite

its here every moment

its me who can t see

You should not think of it as necessarily having gone the wrong way.

There have been several times when I do not hear from God for a while. Only later do I realize if he would have said something I would have not taken the effort to figure out what I needed to.

If God talked all the time I would get lazy and not try to learn the next lesson.

He already said that if he doesn't hear him that it means he's not listening.

It doesn't mean God isn't there.

i can hear god

of the will and thoughts

can t hear all of it

being disconnected

makes me ask myself :

what did i do wrong

What if the voice is just you, Bro'? :dunno:

Thinking in words is what makes humans the special little Monkeys we've become!

And how does a Monkey think in words without carrying on a rolling conversation with oneself?​

Just don't be afraid to discuss your feelings honestly with yourself if you think you've come up with something stupid and you'll be fine :thup:

`

Forum List

Back