I can be swayed

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I'm totally swayable, so maybe I can ask some questions in the next debate.

Yeah, I can be swayed.

Sure I can.

SWAY THIS WAY!

tyler.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
It is a good point. The dumbest people of all, the undecideds, are being sucked up to by the whole nation. Kind of revolting, that the people paying no attention to anything get to control the debate.

Frank is trying to be a comedian.

Mammoth. Was that cat's back fur cream colored when it was a kitten?

Yeah, I can be swayed.

Sure I can.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmnmwDs2Hv4]The Rolling Stones Sway Live In Austin 2006 - YouTube[/ame]​

OctOBER 17, 2012

Unemployment Rate
Collapsing
!!!

"U.S. unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, is 7.3% in mid-October, down considerably from 7.9% at the end of September and at a new low since Gallup began collecting employment data in January 2010. Gallup's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate is 7.7%, also down from September. October's adjusted mid-month measure is also more than a percentage point lower than October 2011."

Frank is trying to be a comedian.

We have a very similar cat, and believe it or not she was almost Completely Black when she was really small. Seemed to Fade to grey and Tan as she got a few weeks older. Now she looks almost exactly like the one in the Pic.

Yeah, I can be swayed.

Sure I can.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmnmwDs2Hv4]The Rolling Stones Sway Live In Austin 2006 - YouTube[/ame]​

OctOBER 17, 2012

Unemployment Rate
Collapsing
!!!

"U.S. unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, is 7.3% in mid-October, down considerably from 7.9% at the end of September and at a new low since Gallup began collecting employment data in January 2010. Gallup's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate is 7.7%, also down from September. October's adjusted mid-month measure is also more than a percentage point lower than October 2011."

Nice Sig

Yeah, I am sure Obama will distort the UE Number even more with the Last Monthly Report before the Election. It is sure to show a good Drop because Retail is starting their Seasonal Hiring.

More low Paying, Part time, Temporary Jobs for Obama to claim.

lol

Yes, that's how most Siamese cats are. The points (extremities), no matter what color, start out mostly uncolored and darken with age. In terms of being show cats, Siamese have a narrow age window of being the right color. Too pale when young, too dark when old.

That particular cat was a stray, a semi-feral cat that I first spotted when he was about 6 months old. Strange for a pure seal-point applehead Siamese to be a stray, but there he was. I trapped him, got him neutered and vaccinated, kept him fed, he hung around for a couple years, then vanished again. Hopefully someone else adopted him, since he was good-looking enough to get attention and get himself fed.

It is a good point. The dumbest people of all, the undecideds, are being sucked up to by the whole nation. Kind of revolting, that the people paying no attention to anything get to control the debate.

Amazing, no?

Yeah let's start bragging about 7.3 percent unemployment bought with the debt put on our Grandchildren. How pathetic can the Obamaites become?

Amazing, no?

CF, are you getting ready to enjoy a nice single malt and watch stein and johnson go at it? You've been holding out on us.

Among the undecided are the rationally ignorant. Since any gains that could be had by educating ones self in the world of politics are dwarfed by the time it takes out of one's life, the rationally ignorant are probably the wisest of all.

Forum List

Back