I came across this video, if you watch it, watch ALL of it.

Predominately it shows ignorance.
Blacks in America after slavery, and again after civil rights.... BUT BEFORE LIBERAL SOCIAL DESTRUCTION of the race from the 1960' - 1980s... blacks were a very-very different set of people. They had much in common with Mexicans in America throughout the last century. Hard working, family oriented and had to put up with living in a society that they were not equal in.
But
Then came liberals social policies of free shit for all blacks...just sign here. You don't have to work anymore...we will supply everything. Just live in these areas we have sat aside for you (away from us and our kids schools)..
That began the multi-generational poverty and government dependency of inner city blacks.
Blacks that live in smaller towns fit it just fine. They don't act like inner city blacks. They have jobs, they have families and marry/divorce exactly like all other races.
But inner city blacks, and their morally bankrupt self defeating culture is a direct result of liberal policies that destroyed them.
It will take several generations for them to rise out of it, but they haven't even started yet.

I am black. You are wrong. Completely wrong. Now don't repeat this silly shit again.

See what you think.

Watched 17 seconds. Why da white guy be talkin' black?

There is no such thing as talking black or white.

Did you watch the entire video? It's interesting and has a good ending.

I've watched the video. You guys never watch ours.

But there still is no such thing as talking black or white.

Actually I watch most of the videos you post. What I found interesting about this video is a face to face honest exchange of perspectives never happens. It made me wonder how different the USMB exchanges would be if you were eye to eye with the person and not behind the internet curtain.

See what you think.

I've watched the video. You guys never watch ours.

But there still is no such thing as talking black or white.

Actually I watch most of the videos you post. What I found interesting about this video is a face to face honest exchange of perspectives never happens. It made me wonder how different the USMB exchanges would be if you were eye to eye with the person and not behind the internet curtain.

We probably wouldn't be hearing the references to low IQ, savages, monkeys, the n word and other things.

See what you think.

Yeah...but it is a little thin...two people if they relaly believed what they were saying would not just hug it out, in fact I would say the black man would be much less willing than the white.

See what you think.

Yeah...but it is a little thin...two people if they relaly believed what they were saying would not just hug it out, in fact I would say the black man would be much less willing than the white.

I liked the ending, we have plenty of examples of violence.

See what you think.

How do you know that? Because you whites lose your minds here. I've gotten a bunch of pms from whites here threatening violence, a thread where a white dude openly talked about shooting me, and a thread made where whites here were saying all kinds of nasty things about me. I haven't done that and nobody else black here has either.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back