I call an end to sports!

Over the years my enthusiasm for watching sports has dipped a great bit. Still it is said that every NFL, MBA and MLB team is worth at least $1 billion. I can't understand it. I just figure that if being a billionaire qualifies one to run a country, then they're smart enough to run sports leagues. One possibility is that losing interest in sports is an age thing. My dad in his later years observed sports fans as those, "willing to stand in line to take a screwing". He passed on 14 years ago.
They are worth billions because of the demand to watch top athletes is so great. They will grow in value because people need that outlet.

People watch sports to get away from politics.
Not to have spook lives matter jammed down their throats.
"People watch sports to get away from politics."

If thats true why did the viewership double with the slogan BLM front and center in everything about the NBA? :lol:

God Bless the NBA! :cool:

5f23c882a1cfe.image.jpg

Get woke,go broke.
Lebron can buy you many times over. He wont be going broke anytime soon. :lol:

No doubt. And LeBron is doing far more than practicing lip service. He is helping the less fortunate by using his own money. So anyone who refers to him as a "spoiled, pampered millionaire" needs to take stock of themselves.

But he loves those slaves in china making his shoes.

I'm sure that your heart bleeds in buckets for them in his behalf.

That aside, what do his chinese made shoes have to do with what he does for the less fortunate in the country that he lives in?

Are you kidding?
The BLM is about slavery and so called police brutality.

You are obviously quite ignorant.

And I'm not kidding AT ALL about that.
He just mad he cant keep his women from watching Black athletes. :laughing0301:

Uhh ..no.
She cant stand the spook prima donnas who wouldnt have a job if it werent for football or basketball.
Look at the crime rate in those two sports. They're constantly beating women and getting arrested on drug or DWI charges.
Name one industry other than hollywood and the music industry with arrest records this high.

Actually, as far as "beating women" the NFL has a lower rate for domestic violence than
LAW ENFORCEMENT.

5f23c882a1cfe.image.jpg

Get woke,go broke.

No doubt. And LeBron is doing far more than practicing lip service. He is helping the less fortunate by using his own money. So anyone who refers to him as a "spoiled, pampered millionaire" needs to take stock of themselves.

That aside, what do his chinese made shoes have to do with what he does for the less fortunate in the country that he lives in?

Are you kidding?

Uhh ..no.
She cant stand the spook prima donnas who wouldnt have a job if it werent for football or basketball.
Look at the crime rate in those two sports. They're constantly beating women and getting arrested on drug or DWI charges.
Name one industry other than hollywood and the music industry with arrest records this high.

Actually, as far as "beating women" the NFL has a lower rate for domestic violence than
LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Could it be the stress of having to deal with criminals day in and day out?

5f23c882a1cfe.image.jpg

Get woke,go broke.

Are you kidding?

Uhh ..no.

LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Its the stress of being recessive and terrified of Blacks as told to us by a famous former police chief. Well that and their white wives tend to cheat on them with Black guys.

Over the years my enthusiasm for watching sports has dipped a great bit. Still it is said that every NFL, MBA and MLB team is worth at least $1 billion. I can't understand it. I just figure that if being a billionaire qualifies one to run a country, then they're smart enough to run sports leagues. One possibility is that losing interest in sports is an age thing. My dad in his later years observed sports fans as those, "willing to stand in line to take a screwing". He passed on 14 years ago.
They are worth billions because of the demand to watch top athletes is so great. They will grow in value because people need that outlet.

Not to have spook lives matter jammed down

5f23c882a1cfe.image.jpg

Get woke,go broke.

Are you kidding?

Uhh ..no.

LAW ENFORCEMENT.

So after dealing with criminals, the solution is to go home and beat up on your family......because "you're stressed"

Sure that makes plenty of sense.

SMGDH.

5f23c882a1cfe.image.jpg

Get woke,go broke.

Are you kidding?

Uhh ..no.

LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Its the stress of being recessive and terrified of Blacks as told to us by a famous former police chief. Well that and their white wives tend to cheat on them with Black guys.

You never fail to amuse.

Not to have spook lives matter jammed down

5f23c882a1cfe.image.jpg

Get woke,go broke.

Are you kidding?

Uhh ..no.

LAW ENFORCEMENT.

So after dealing with criminals, the solution is to go home and beat up on your family......because "you're stressed"

Sure that makes plenty of sense.

SMGDH.

The question still remains. What drives these people to be abusive?
I can see how stress could make you more prone to domestic violence,but then you look at the top ten.

Weird to say the least...

Well you tried getting the discussion back on topic but it did not work,two posters keep going back and forth on something irrelevent to the topic.Thanks for trying though.

These billionaires sure are not smart enough to run sports leagues though I’m afraid.they have destroyed the game of baseball big time and the NFL owners are the most retarded of the bunch easily.they never learn that moving a team to another city just because they can’t get a new stadium is the most idiotic thing in the world to do.They never listen to the economic experts.You would think that Mark Davis after seeing how his dad fucked up moving the Raiders to LA where they bombed in attendance which was why he moved them back to Oakland,would have learned from his mistake but obviously he did not.

Moving the Raiders to Vegas is as retsrded as when the Rams left LA for St. Louis.economists advised against that Back then because economic wise it would be a terrible idea leaving the second biggest media market in the country for like the 38th biggest.The NFL discovered they were correct too little too late not getting anywhere near the revenue the Rams always enjoyed in LA.Well here we go again.The Raiders left the 6th biggest media market in the country for I think is like the 46th biggest.same thing,you will not find one economist who will tell you that was a sound economic decision by them.they will bomb with fan support there same as the chargers are in LA.

They will have the same kind of luck the hockey team is which has the same problem the chargers do in LA. Vegas has a bunch of transplants and because of that,the only fans that show up for those games are tourists from the opposing teams.with The virus now,that stadium will be a ghosttown this NFL season not even having the tourists to support them.lol

If thats true why did the viewership double with the slogan BLM front and center in everything about the NBA? :lol:
Hey dope,got news for you,these greedy evil owners of these Pro sports teams don’t give a crap about their fans or what they want.they do what THEy decide they WANT to do

The people who kneel better live their lives pristine. And any Non Progs who watch the sports now are foolish.

Sports has been ruined by politics, namely the Left, in various ways, ranging from Covid to who is kneeling and who is not.

And most seem to lean Left, you know, the side that wants everything shut down.

So I say shut it all down, give them and their players what they so desire and let them go out and find real jobs.

Only a homo or a woman would say this

5f23c882a1cfe.image.jpg

Get woke,go broke.

Are you kidding?

Uhh ..no.

LAW ENFORCEMENT.

The only thing in my opinion that would completely stop all sports is Civil War and i think that is coming. :smoke:

Told ya....

The only reason people tuned in was to see the shit show.

5f23c882a1cfe.image.jpg

Get woke,go broke.

Are you kidding?

Uhh ..no.

LAW ENFORCEMENT.

The only thing in my opinion that would completely stop all sports is Civil War and i think that is coming. :smoke:

It's looking like a distinct possibility these days.

Sports has been ruined by politics, namely the Left, in various ways, ranging from Covid to who is kneeling and who is not.

And most seem to lean Left, you know, the side that wants everything shut down.

So I say shut it all down, give them and their players what they so desire and let them go out and find real jobs.
Actually pro sports at least baseball and football the two sports I Always loved watching,got ruined MANY more years before than recent years you are talking about.

Baseball because the owners ruined the enjoyment of the game tearing classic ballparks down but most importantly it got ruined in 73 because of free agency which the union really expanded on by permanent ruining it in 94 making it impossible for the small market teams to compete year after year with the big market teams,this year because of a shortened season,the small market teams have one chance to compete with the big boys.

NFL for sure has been destroyed by the owners ever sense the mid 90’s when teams were relocating at the drop of a dime,I thought that bullshit was finally over with but it’s just as bad as it was back then as we have seen recently with the niners,chargers,and now raiders.

Fuck the NFL,the no fan loyalty league,I’m tired of this bullshit.these nfl,owners are the most greedy evil people in the world as bad as politicians are and that’s saying a lot.

Last edited:
The NFL, NBA, MLB, NASCAR... they're all hemorrhaging money right now. So what do they do? Pfft... DECIDE TO MAKE IT WORSE!!

It's mind numbing how STUPID these people are... DEMOCRATS.
Please stop it with this crap it’s all the democrats.leave this democrat shit out of sports,many of these evil greedy asshole owners of these sports are republicans as well,Republican Robert Kraft of the NFL being the worst of the bunch,him and jerry Jone are the worst evil bunch in the corrupt NFL cartel.

The NFL, NBA, MLB, NASCAR... they're all hemorrhaging money right now. So what do they do? Pfft... DECIDE TO MAKE IT WORSE!!

Please stop it with this crap it’s all the democrats.leave this democrat shit out of sports,many of these evil greedy asshole owners of these sports are republicans as well,Republican Robert Kraft of the NFL being the worst of the bunch,him and jerry Jone are the worst evil bunch in the corrupt NFL cartel.
The Owners of the NFL are pretty much all SJW Communist Democrats who have swallowed all the Antifa and BLM communist bullshit hook line and sinker. :smoke:

It sure seems like the people who make the most noise about "I will never watch again!!!!!!" can't seem to shut up about it. When I'm really not interested in something, I stop talking about it.

Despite the nut farm here, most people like sports. People will pay money to watch sports. The best players bring in the most viewers, and should be compensated accordingly. The owners of the teams manage very large organizations. There is about a 0.1% chance that any of the peanut gallery here could do that successfully.

Lots of interest = lots of $$$
What's so surprising about it?

The Owners of the NFL are pretty much all SJW Communist Democrats who have swallowed all the Antifa and BLM communist bullshit hook line and sinker. :smoke:
Well Robert Kraft the most corrupt nfl owner of them all along with jerry Jones is Republican.bet there are many others RepublicanS same as Kraft As well.

Well Robert Kraft the most corrupt nfl owner of them all along with jerry Jones is Republican.bet there are many others RepublicanS same as Kraft As well.
They have went along with all the communist race identity politics shit the NFL is doing right now.

Forum List

Back