I bought a Catholic Bible in Black Leather suitcase

100 $, really expensive but I always need it, and it is the one which is needed for my course, the one they suggested as literature

.View attachment 455699
and it is the one which is needed for my course, the one they suggested as literature
this is as far as I was willing to read in regards to its known history the 4th century christian bible - after which will read no further in a composite setting.
Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

have attempted over time to read passages but they as the above on every page are obvious forgeries or fallacies and surly abandons the religion of antiquity the 1st century was meant to represent.

You forgot to to say that the rulers over this planet are doing a damned "good" job in ignoring the responsibility for this planet and the living creation.

Religion is mind control brother. The Bible can be used for things if you look at is metaphorically and not literally.

Religion (= the rebound in god) is the exact opposite of mind control - or any other form of control.

Their are thousands of gods to choose from.

"Gods" and "god" are two totally different things.

And what of the thousands of gods do you think should be capitalized?

Religion is mind control brother. The Bible can be used for things if you look at is metaphorically and not literally.

Religion (= the rebound in god) is the exact opposite of mind control - or any other form of control.

Capitalized is the first letter in a sentence. And in my own language are capitalized all substantives (and all other words, which are used like substantives in the concrete context).

Capitalized is the first letter in a sentence.

Do you not understand the question? What god do you capitalize with God, not being the first letter in the sentence.?

Do you not understand the question? What god do you capitalize with God, not being the first letter in the sentence.?

I my own language all gods, because it are substantives. And in the English language I do as the Romans do.

Last edited:

I my own language all gods, because it are substantives. And in the English language I do as the Romans do.

Let me ask you it this way. What religion do you practice?

I am "practicing" to try to be Christian. (In this case "Christian" is not a substantive and is in my own language not capitalized.)

I am "practicing" to try to be Christian. (In this case "Christian" is not a substantive and is in my own language not capitalized.)

But you would capitalize Yahweh or Jesus. What makes you want to follow Christianity? Why not Hindu which is a way older religion. And even in many instances the story of Jesus borrowed some of Krishna's teachings.

But you would capitalize Yahweh or Jesus. What makes you want to follow Christianity? Why not Hindu which is a way older religion. And even in many instances the story of Jesus borrowed some of Krishna's teachings.

Bunch of creepy Lovscraftian statues and nobody sane on this planet refuses to eat a good Porterhouse or ribeye steak. No thanks, bunch of demon worshippers.

Bunch of creepy Lovscraftian statues and nobody sane on this planet refuses to eat a good Porterhouse or ribeye steak. No thanks, bunch of demon worshippers.

I can't stop eating the cow myself. :D If I had to, I really don't think I could kill a cow though. They really are calm animals. Now a bull is different story.:D

But you would capitalize Yahweh or Jesus.

Two substantives in my language. In the English language two nouns (names). And in your language?

What makes you want to follow Christianity?

A lot of things and reasons. Call it experience and tradition.

Why not Hindu which is a way older religion.

I know nearly nothing about the Hinduisms.

And even in many instances the story of Jesus borrowed some of Krishna's teachings.

What do you compare in both cases?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back