I believe WE sent a message to liberals last night

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
PC (pussified country) designed to control thought and reduce humans to a vegetative state - STICK IT.

Ball-less coward and failure for POUS, who ran the most corrupt admin. in our history, yet somehow he's a success cuz he's black - STICK IT.

Nasty corrupt Hillary - STICK IT.

Your media treats you like you're idiots. Perhaps you are? - STICK IT. They've been exposed.

Corrupt Clinton's and their Clinton Fundation - STICK IT.

Obamacare - STICK IT.

Something for nothing for the capable - STICK IT.

Runaway immigration - STICK IT.

Liberal media - STICK IT.

Liberal media, DNC, debates and Democrats in collusion - STICK IT. You are not American, take a fking hike fkers. - STICK IT AGAIN.

"GOP is dead" Again - STICK IT.

Hillary should win because she's a woman. It's only fair - STICK IT.

White man is evil. - STICK IT.

It's worth repeating: PC (pussified country) designed to control thought and reduce humans to a vegetative state - STICK IT.

Last edited:
Yeah that entire the GOP is dead thing is sort of laughable now.....given they control it all :)

Yeah that entire the GOP is dead thing is sort of laughable now.....given they control it all :)

Remember how they were dead in 2008 as well? According to many a liberal, we had "progress"ed too far to "have an ounce left of dignity". We're in saturation, but after last night, perhaps there's hope after all.

Remember how they were dead in 2008 as well? According to many a liberal, we had progressed to far to "have an ounce of dignity". We're in saturation, but after last night, perhaps there's hope after all.

The good and righteous Americans stood up and said this is where it ends

We bitch slapped the left, threw them to the ground and kicked dirt in their faces while laughing. Yet another historic blow out loss for the left. They have to be wondering WTF today its hilarious. That's president elect Trump bitches eat it :eusa_dance:

Few things :

Hillary won the pop vote.

Your guy was a life long dem who used the GOP when it became convenient for him.

The GOP all but disavowed him .

So quit acting like the Don was the next shiney GOP fancy boy .

Few things :

Your guy was a life long dem who used the GOP when it became convenient for him.

You lost kid, deal with it.

Few things :

Oh I get it . I'm not even that upset about it . I'd rather have 10 Trumps than 1 Ted Cruz .

But slow your roll wh this whole conservative love fest .

In the end I take solace that weed is now legal in my state ! :)

Few things :

Oh I get it . I'm not even that upset about it . I'd rather have 10 Trumps than 1 Ted Cruz .

But slow your roll wh this whole conservative love fest .

In the end I take solace that weed is now legal in my state ! :)

The point is just stop crying.

Remember how they were dead in 2008 as well? According to many a liberal, we had progressed to far to "have an ounce of dignity". We're in saturation, but after last night, perhaps there's hope after all.

The good and righteous Americans stood up and said this is where it ends
No. It was stupid people and partisan hacks like yourself that are responsible for putting this idiot in the most powerful position in the world.

PC (pussified country) designed to control thought and reduce humans to a vegetative state - STICK IT.

Ball-less coward and failure for POUS, who ran the most corrupt admin. in our history, yet somehow he's a success cuz he's black - STICK IT.

Nasty corrupt Hillary - STICK IT.

Your media treats you like you're idiots. Perhaps you are? - STICK IT. They've been exposed.

Corrupt Clinton's and their Clinton Fundation - STICK IT.

Obamacare - STICK IT.

Something for nothing for the capable - STICK IT.

Runaway immigration - STICK IT.

Liberal media - STICK IT.

Liberal media, DNC, debates and Democrats in collusion - STICK IT. You are not American, take a fking hike fkers. - STICK IT AGAIN.

"GOP is dead" Again - STICK IT.

Hillary should win because she's a woman. It's only fair - STICK IT.

White man is evil. - STICK IT.

It's worth repeating: PC (pussified country) designed to control thought and reduce humans to a vegetative state - STICK IT.
So.....now what?

Forum List

Back