I Believe My Response Would Be "Go To Hell"

Biden has the mental stability of a syphilis ridden Third World dictator. Pray that the US military wakes up in time to defend us against this most serious domestic threat

I agree!

On my part.....I am beginning to ....I don't want to say lose faith in the military, but having some serious concerns about the Patriotism of the Military, which makes me very worried, very uneasy, extremely sad.

Because it was said trust the military over, and over, and over.

And from the Military we hear crickets.:(

Then I would rape the Biden Administration in the press.

Not worth the cost. All you get is lies anyway.

The White House will reportedly begin charging reporters $170 for coronavirus tests upon entry into "The People’s House," first reported the Washington Post.

White House to charge reporters for COVID test, sparks outrage

I've had four Covid-19 tests.

I'm on a photo job this weekend and, before I could travel here, I had to have had a negative test result within 48 hours of traveling here. I got that negative result and drove the hour or so north. Then, once I got here, I had to have another test after I traveled here. Seemed like overkill to me but, fuck it, it wasn't costing me a dime.

My other two tests (the first was negative but the second was positive), which I got last year, I got as CVS and theyI didn'[t pay a dime for either of them.

I think $170 is pretty outlandish...

Biden has the mental stability of a syphilis ridden Third World dictator. Pray that the US military wakes up in time to defend us against this most serious domestic threat

I agree!

On my part.....I am beginning to ....I don't want to say lose faith in the military, but having some serious concerns about the Patriotism of the Military, which makes me very worried, very uneasy, extremely sad.

The military is under orders not to get involved in politics.
Even civilian employees like myself were told we could get fired for posting on Facebook.
I'm retired now...so they can't fire me.

I agree!

The military is under orders not to get involved in politics.

So at what point will they get involved then? Never?

Will they give shit about foreign interference? because this is exactly where Beijing Biden and his puppet masters are taking this.:dunno:

1614551614453.png

No folks, they are doing that to keep the media out! They don't want them to show us how fucked in the head Biden is.
It'll be great watching the anti-Trump media turn on the guy they worked so hard to put in the White House

Forum List

Back