I believe Fathers Day is next sunday and I have not seen one commercial all day long

How come the fathers dont matter?
The world is overpopulated. We should be celebrating people like me who have no kids.
BAHAHAHA. the replacement rate in the US is at an all time low already. It's pathetic.
What is the replacement rate? Is that a business thing? Yea business always wants the population to go up. It's called GROWTH. Do you have a link?

I hope our population is going down. In 2018 it was 7.6 billion and 2019 it was 7.8. That's going up. In 1989 it was 5.2 billion. You think this planet can handle 6 billion consumers? The planet says there are too many of us. We're a parasite.
A parasite? Nope. We were created by God and commanded to subdue the Earth. Sorry if it flies in the face of your Eugenics.
Well I don't believe in God especially the one in the New Testament/Koran/Book of Mormons/Old Testament so that means we are just another animal on this small rock floating in space. Nothing special other than we are the smartest creatures here so you would think we wouldn't overpopulate and over consume all this planets natural resources yet here we are.

I don't believe in your God but I do believe scientists. In 2021, Earth Overshoot Day lands on July 29. Earth Overshoot Day marks the date when humanity has exhausted nature’s budget for the year. For the rest of the year, we are maintaining our ecological deficit by drawing down local resource stocks and accumulating carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. We are operating in overshoot.

Hence the problem I have with religions. It makes you stupid and anti science.
And therein lies your problem. It does not matter what YOU believe, but what God says. And you WILL stand before Him and give an account. When you find out your name is not in the Book of Life, you will be cast away into the Lake of Fire.
And when my god bends you over a chair and sodomizes you for being such a fool, what say ye then as you cast aspertions on your fellow brother and act like god has talken to thee, which he hasn'th. I smite thee. And I will rain down on you with great rage as my god loveth your butteth. Ezequeer 4;20

The world is overpopulated. We should be celebrating people like me who have no kids.
BAHAHAHA. the replacement rate in the US is at an all time low already. It's pathetic.
What is the replacement rate? Is that a business thing? Yea business always wants the population to go up. It's called GROWTH. Do you have a link?

I hope our population is going down. In 2018 it was 7.6 billion and 2019 it was 7.8. That's going up. In 1989 it was 5.2 billion. You think this planet can handle 6 billion consumers? The planet says there are too many of us. We're a parasite.
A parasite? Nope. We were created by God and commanded to subdue the Earth. Sorry if it flies in the face of your Eugenics.
Well I don't believe in God especially the one in the New Testament/Koran/Book of Mormons/Old Testament so that means we are just another animal on this small rock floating in space. Nothing special other than we are the smartest creatures here so you would think we wouldn't overpopulate and over consume all this planets natural resources yet here we are.

I don't believe in your God but I do believe scientists. In 2021, Earth Overshoot Day lands on July 29. Earth Overshoot Day marks the date when humanity has exhausted nature’s budget for the year. For the rest of the year, we are maintaining our ecological deficit by drawing down local resource stocks and accumulating carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. We are operating in overshoot.

And therein lies your problem. It does not matter what YOU believe, but what God says. And you WILL stand before Him and give an account. When you find out your name is not in the Book of Life, you will be cast away into the Lake of Fire.
So because I didn’t believe your religion, or any other religion, my name won’t be in the book? You put a lot of value on believing your religion. What if I go Muslim Mormon or Jew? Will my name b in the book then?

So because I didn’t believe your religion, or any other religion, my name won’t be in the book? You put a lot of value on believing your religion. What if I go Muslim Mormon or Jew? Will my name b in the book then?
Nope. Only through the Born Again relationship with Jesus Christ will you be saved (John 3:3, 4:16) God made only ONE way to Him. And it isn't through religion.

Nope. Only through the Born Again relationship with Jesus Christ will you be saved (John 3:3, 4:16) God made only ONE way to Him. And it isn't through religion.
Yea but I’d have to really believe and I don’t. Can’t fake it he will know.

Yea but I’d have to really believe and I don’t. Can’t fake it he will know.
Never underestimate the power of the Holy Spirit. He is capable and able to change hearts towards God.

Father's Day advertising is published by Dick's Sporting Goods, Home Depot, and places that specialize in selling shit that MEN tend to purchase.

In my experience, Father's Day is more of a DINNER occasion than a gift-giving occasion.
It's a burn some animal meat occasion.

Forum List

Back