I believe Fathers Day is next sunday and I have not seen one commercial all day long

My father was a white male heterosexual nationalist and liberated a fucking white Nazis racist genocidal death camp! So what have you pansy ass liberals' done lately? Ban Trump cause he said stuff you didn't like on the internet good, for you! Lets here : White heterosexuals' males charging Nazi Machine guns and and liberating actual oppressed people VS YOU morons not lifting finger and just banning anything you don't like...You people make me cringe.

Father's Day advertising is published by Dick's Sporting Goods, Home Depot, and places that specialize in selling shit that MEN tend to purchase.

In my experience, Father's Day is more of a DINNER occasion than a gift-giving occasion.

I would love to have your TV if its free of any Fathers Day acknowledgement.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Fathers Day is my least favorite day of the year.

My celebration of Father's Day has nothing to do with commercials and everything to do with my years spent raising some amazing kids into amazing people.

I am quite proud.
not the point of the thread, but thanks for stopping by,,

No, it was not what the OP intended. What the OP intended was to start some bitch session about how fathers have been kicked to the curb or whatever. But he has never been a father. I, on the other hand, raised kids for 30 years. If commercials are what make a father valuable, then the value you place on them is worthless.

My celebration of Father's Day has nothing to do with commercials and everything to do with my years spent raising some amazing kids into amazing people.

I am quite proud.

No, it was not what the OP intended. What the OP intended was to start some bitch session about how fathers have been kicked to the curb or whatever. But he has never been a father. I, on the other hand, raised kids for 30 years. If commercials are what make a father valuable, then the value you place on them is worthless.
again you missed the point completely,,

its about a lot more than commercials,,,

fathers have been getting fucked over for a long time in this country,,,

but sure lets make it about you,,

I am quite proud.

How is a lack of Father's Day commercials fucking over fathers?

And for every father that has been fucked over in a divorce, there are probably 5 that haven't paid a dime in child support.

I am quite proud.

And for every father that has been fucked over in a divorce, there are probably 5 that haven't paid a dime in child support.
again,, its not just about a commercial,,,

werent you the one that doesnt have a problem dumping debts on future generations??? I wouldnt call you a good father,,

I am quite proud.

werent you the one that doesnt have a problem dumping debts on future generations??? I wouldnt call you a good father,,

No, I was not the one who doesn't have a problem dumping debt on future generations.

And I have been a damn good father.

I am quite proud.

No, I was not the one who doesn't have a problem dumping debt on future generations.

And I have been a damn good father.
yes you are,, we had it out about it several months ago...

its not your say as whether you were a good father,,

Forum List

Back