Germany was suffering from hyperinflation. The Versailles Treaty doomed them to depression. The middle class was wiped out. But the Jews, who were and are typically great with finances controlled much of Germany's wealth. So whatever dislike Hitler and followers may have had got amplified to catastrophic proportions. Then I think it became like the Genie can't be put back in the bottle thing. To restore Germany Hitler had to take what they had. Then towards the end there was the final solution to rid themselves of the problem altogether.

Comparing it to Muslims in America is beyond stupid. It's nothing remotely similar.

Nope. I have been aware for 20 years that Jews saw the passage of the 1965 Immigration Act as a Jewish victory, and celebrated it as such on the night of its passage. Does it anger me? Yes. Does it make me think we whites would have been better off if there were no Jews in this country? Yes. Did it anger me the day I walked past the synagogue across the street from where I lived on E 79th St and read the announcement in the little glass box mounted on the wall that the next Sunday's sermon was an exhortation against Jewish intermarriage knowing that if a Christian minister anywhere in the country preached a similar sermon it would be the congregants from the synagogue on E 79th St leading the shrieks of condemnation against the church? Yes. Do I hate Jewish hypocrisy? Yes. Jewish deception? Yes. Jewish nepotism? Yes. Jewish warmongering? Yes. But, then again, I hate all those things in Christians, too.

But I have never felt sympathy for the Nazis until this election. It was after reading a particularly vile article by a particularly vile Jewish scribbler named Dana Milbank that, for the first time ever, I felt bloodlust. It didn't feel like a struggle anymore. It felt like war, and the Jewish press, and the Soros and Sabans were enemy combatants. Those German kids who ransacked the Jewish owned papers on Nov 9, 1938 were my kin.

So you basically lied when you said that this election changed you then.

As for your opposition to the 1965 immigration act, it's basically that you don't like people who aren't from northern Europe. Well, that seems the be the problem for racists.

However it doesn't mean much.

You say Jews saw this as a victory. In 1960 there 5.3 million Jews in the US. In 2010 there were 5.425 million Jews in the US. So, in the space of 50 years there's been an increase of 125,000 Jews in the US, and possibly most of this has been from natural increase rather than immigration.

So you hate Jewish hypocrisy. Well I hate Jewish hypocrisy as well as Christian hypocrisy, Muslim hypocrisy, general hypocrisy etc. So what?

Do you hate Jewish hypocrisy but tolerate Christian hypocrisy because you want to be angry at Jews and to blame Jews for all your problems in your miserable life?

So you feel sympathy for Nazis? I mean, seriously. You blame Jews for all these problems, and yet the biggest problems were what the Nazis did.

Well, if you're scum, you're scum, and there's probably not much that will make you change. However you live in a country with human rights. Why don't you move somewhere that doesn't have rights and see how you fair.
Wow, insults.

I usually don't like insults, but when someone basically comes on here and starts promoting the killing of people, I reserve the right to tell them what I think they are.
Well, I think you are a lightweight. I didn't promote the killing of anyone.

But you did.
cite it, dweeb

So you basically lied when you said that this election changed you then.

As for your opposition to the 1965 immigration act, it's basically that you don't like people who aren't from northern Europe. Well, that seems the be the problem for racists.

However it doesn't mean much.

You say Jews saw this as a victory. In 1960 there 5.3 million Jews in the US. In 2010 there were 5.425 million Jews in the US. So, in the space of 50 years there's been an increase of 125,000 Jews in the US, and possibly most of this has been from natural increase rather than immigration.

So you hate Jewish hypocrisy. Well I hate Jewish hypocrisy as well as Christian hypocrisy, Muslim hypocrisy, general hypocrisy etc. So what?

Do you hate Jewish hypocrisy but tolerate Christian hypocrisy because you want to be angry at Jews and to blame Jews for all your problems in your miserable life?

So you feel sympathy for Nazis? I mean, seriously. You blame Jews for all these problems, and yet the biggest problems were what the Nazis did.

Well, if you're scum, you're scum, and there's probably not much that will make you change. However you live in a country with human rights. Why don't you move somewhere that doesn't have rights and see how you fair.
Wow, insults.

I usually don't like insults, but when someone basically comes on here and starts promoting the killing of people, I reserve the right to tell them what I think they are.
Well, I think you are a lightweight. I didn't promote the killing of anyone.

But you did.
cite it, dweeb

So you didn't get the bit about insults then?

They are like the first pets that God had and he is inexplicably devoted to them, though they never seem grateful.

Kristallnacht was not against Jewish papers. It was orchestrated, funded, and directed by Nazis..who did not participate, themselves.
God has nothing to do with it koshergrl .

Adolf's book mentions Jewish monopolies.

People who lived through the WW1 era had their own experiences on this.

Adolf used this as a political tool like Trump used it during the election with Mexicans and Muslims.

Whenever there is some kind of ethnic issue then astute budding politicians like Adolf and Trump can latch onto it.

We know what Adolf did after being elected.

Question now is what will Trump do about Mexicans and Muslims.

This will be interesting. Very interesting.

Adolf's book mentions Jewish monopolies.

People who lived through the WW1 era had their own experiences on this.

Adolf used this as a political tool like Trump used it during the election with Mexicans and Muslims.

Whenever there is some kind of ethnic issue then astute budding politicians like Adolf and Trump can latch onto it.

We know what Adolf did after being elected.

Question now is what will Trump do about Mexicans and Muslims.

This will be interesting. Very interesting.
He'll probably throw them in the ovens. Just like Adolf.

RETARD!

Forum List

Back