I asked for a woman's telephone number for the first time in over 30 years...

I'm not giving up, but I'm moving on.

I am taking someone out to dinner Saturday night. After our first date, she said she wanted to be friends, and she really means it because she returns phone calls and texts.

I decided I would like a female friend my own age other than my ex-wife, so I will see where this goes. Maybe she'll introduce me to her female friends. No harm in trying.

Your ex-wife is a great friend to have. Sometimes a little wild after a few drinks, but I'm sure you already knew that,

This portion of the forum is supposed to be for friendly chats, but you are acting like a nasty person. If you do it again, I will have to put you on ignore.[/QUOT
I'm not sure what your problem is,but it's not me. An ex wife can be a great friend, but I guess that depends on how the divorce went.

All the best of luck to you. I hope you find the person that makes your heart sing.

Her ex is a stalker and now it all becomes clear. We were supposed to go out on a date, but then she called and said he was staking out her home, and if she left, he might do a home invasion and mess up her stuff.

Forum List

Back