I apologize in advance

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
As a Floridian living in South Orlando I want to apologize in advance to the rest of the country for Alan Grayson, who will probably go back to fuck up Congress for 2 more years.

You made an error. You meant to say thank goodness that Alan West is being defeated.

As a Floridian living in South Orlando I want to apologize in advance to the rest of the country for Alan Grayson, who will probably go back to fuck up Congress for 2 more years.

You made an error. You meant to say thank goodness that Alan West is being defeated.

How do you figure West is being defeated. Everything I see says he's won.

Why would you apologize for a guy you never voted for and never liked.

Id be happy to have him back...He lets everyone know just how fucking loony the left is.

Just like 85% of all of your presidential candidates, the ones you guys actually prefer, until regular America says, "You guys are too fucking crazy, we're going to pick the loser moderate instead."

Two elections in a row.

Moderates aren't losers, but McCain and Romney were. They were moderates who sucked the dicks of the extremists in the party.

Last edited:
Did Murphy win? Let me say this. YES!
It is a good thing that the lunatic west is gone. And a good thing Grayson is back.
:clap2::eusa_clap:

Did Murphy win?

Why would you apologize for a guy you never voted for and never liked.

"As a Floridian living in South Orlando" I'm apologising for him to the nation on behalf of all of us. Including the fucksticks that voted for him.

Wake up people. we tried that, Let the country see how crazy the left idea out for 4 years, and what did it get us. 4 More.

Clearly the American People are not seeing it.

he joined republicans in opposing the raising of the debt limit and supported Ron Paul's audit the fed legislation.

What's your problem with him?

I didn't start this thread for discussion, I started it to apologize to the nation for Alan Grayson. It won't take long after January before you all will see why I needed to apologize.

Forum List

Back