I am wrong

SandyGirl

Rookie
Dec 24, 2013
Yes, I am wrong.
On a moral basis, I am wrong for trying to fight for the rights of tobacco companies, the fact of the matter is, Tobacco the way it is processed in lab is a drug.

Tobacco by itself isn't a drug, its all the additives that makes it a drug.

Infact with all the additives, It is as addictive as Heroin, and Meth, infact more addictive than cocaine.
And yes, it causes cancer, COPD, dental health problems, heart disease, Bronchitis and the list just goes on and on.

And it affects your performance at work because you are not allowed to smoke on the job, nor are you allowed to leave your task to go smoke.

So even if I am playing devils advocate by supporting the rights of tobacco companies, my rights to make a living are directly related, as is yours.

Do you want less rights yourself to make a living ?

That's my question in the whole matter.

Agreed.

In a free country, certain issues ought to be the domain of education. Abortion, tobacco, etc. Restrictions on advertisement is not freedom.

• Banned
Bullshit.

go move to north korea, where unfair treatment, abuse and oppression goes unchallenged.

Unless you live for free, and everything is given to you for free, and you don't need to make a living for yourself, I suggest you go do the other thing, if you know what I mean.
:)

Last edited:
You are the most intolerant person to join this board recently and you want us to weigh in on you suddenly caring about rights?

You hate Jews and blacks but want us to believe you care about others rights?

• Banned
You are the most intolerant person to join this board recently and you want us to weigh in on you suddenly caring about rights?

Its not my problem that you are in love with inferior developments, XXXXXX

Facts are facts, you can label me as anything you want, I don't care...

What Israel calls an "airstrike" in Gaza, is a joke compared to the damage that the Royal Air Force would cause.

Israeli airstrikes punches holes into buildings, a massive airstrike, a joke.
The RAF would knock that whole vicinity off the map with 1 bomb.
lol

Last edited by a moderator:
So many things in our enviroment and households cause cancers, blaming the overt one like tobacco use isn't fair or sensible. Yes, it's not biologically sound to inhale smoke into your lungs. But there are many toxins that have instant effects on health whereas smoking takes decades, and whether ultimately responsible or merely a contributing factor is hard to tell. Fact remains, much of the clothing and furniture we wear and recline on contain flame retardant chemicals known to cause cancers, birth defects, and other major medical problems. Over a lifetime, whether they or tobacco cause someone to develop an illness is tough to test for. Would need a control group raised and isolated in a perfectly free from carcinogens enviroment to know if the tobacco use was the primary cause. Obviously no one's about to volunteer to spend their entire life in a bubble. So linking smoking with cancers while people are inhaling particles from flame retardants too, and a host of other factors isn't very good science. Plus the little issue of not everyone who smokes develops these problems, and many live well beyond the average life expectency to boot.

Its not my problem that you are in love with inferior developments, XXXX

What Israel calls an "airstrike" in Gaza, is a joke compared to the damage that the Royal Air Force would cause.

lol

Why should we care about your rights when you would deny the same to others based on religion or skin color?

• Banned

Its not my problem that you are in love with inferior developments, FUCK YOU ! who in the fuck are you ? lol

lol

Why should we care about your rights when you would deny the same to others based on religion or skin color?

Because this is my country that's why, if they don't like it, they can go back to XXXX.
lol

Its not my problem that you are in love with inferior developments, FUCK YOU ! who in the fuck are you ? lol

lol

Because this is my country that's why, if they don't like it, they can go back to Africa and the Ovens of Germany.
lol

You are a silly little twit furiously punching at her keyboard...there is nothing powerful about you.

Because im much more powerful that's why, and they can go fuck themselves.

sounds like the virus of megalomania is spreading :lol:

Because this is my country that's why, if they don't like it, they can go back to XXXXX.
lol

You are a silly little twit furiously punching at her keyboard...there is nothing powerful about you.

Oh yeah ?

I sued the Philadelphia Board of Education, and won.
I sued the Philadelphia police for being more than 24 hours late to Answer my call, and I won.

I filed for an injunction against the requirement of adults to show their IDs in order to buy tobacco and won

I also filed an injunction against the valid ID laws, and won, now your ID can be expired, and they still have to sell it to you so long as the ID is real, and the photo looks like you.

I also got the cigarette taxes lowered by a full 35 cents, in New Jersey.

Since im an Employer, not an employee, I get to decide who gets a job and who don't, I could possibly be your last stop looking for a job before you end up homeless, I can make you homeless by not hiring you.

I can mark up the housing prices and the rents, and the banks wont let you finance a fuckin' nickel and I did that before too.
XXXX.

"Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ): Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No negative repping. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.

lol

Because this is my country that's why, if they don't like it, they can go back to XXXX.
lol

If they're Americans, its their country too.

You consistently post against equality for all Americans. That, in and of itself, makes you anti-American.

Because this is my country that's why, if they don't like it, they can go back to XXXXX.
lol

Oh yeah ?

I sued the Philadelphia police for being more than 24 hours late to Answer my call, and I won.

I filed for an injunction against the requirement of adults to show their IDs in order to buy tobacco and won

I also filed an injunction against the valid ID laws, and won, now your ID can be expired, and they still have to sell it to you so long as the ID is real, and the photo looks like you.

Since im an Employer, not an employee, I get to decide who gets a job and who don't, I could possibly be your last stop looking for a job before you end up homeless, I can make you homeless by not hiring you.

I can mark up the housing prices and the rents, and the banks wont let you finance a fuckin' nickel and I did that before too.
XXXX.

Boy, you really have a lot of power in both Philadelphia and New Jersey.

Do you run any other states?

Yes, I am wrong.
On a moral basis, I am wrong for trying to fight for the rights of tobacco companies, the fact of the matter is, Tobacco the way it is processed in lab is a drug.

Tobacco by itself isn't a drug, its all the additives that makes it a drug.

Infact with all the additives, It is as addictive as Heroin, and Meth, infact more addictive than cocaine.
And yes, it causes cancer, COPD, dental health problems, heart disease, Bronchitis and the list just goes on and on.

And it affects your performance at work because you are not allowed to smoke on the job, nor are you allowed to leave your task to go smoke.

So even if I am playing devils advocate by supporting the rights of tobacco companies, my rights to make a living are directly related, as is yours.

Do you want less rights yourself to make a living ?

That's my question in the whole matter.

Thanks for admitting you are wrong, and not simply claiming that you 'were' wrong. Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

lol

Oh yeah ?

XXXX.

Be interested in knowing how you got the 35 cent tax repealed. Quit cigs in large part because they got as expensive (well ok, almost) as pot.:)

Oh yeah ?

XXXX.

Be interested in knowing how you got the 35 cent tax repealed. Quit cigs in large part because they got as expensive (well ok, almost) as pot.:)

If she can do it there, why not the rest of the country too?

;)

Not to mention controlling housing prices.

Seems to me we better be danged nice to good ole Sandy.

Tobacco (so far) is a regulated legal product. It doesn't matter what you think about productivity on the job due to tobacco use. You could say the same thing about Crispy Creme donuts or coffee interfering with productivity and health issues. When the government offers mandatory health care the government assumes the right to dictate healthy lifestyles. Watch out what you wish for.

Oh yeah ?

XXXX.

If she can do it there, why not the rest of the country too?

;)

Well, though not my area of expertise, I'd think you'd have to challenge the tax as being duplicative to get it repealed. Or show how it's unconstitutional or otherwise illegal.

New Topics

Forum List

Back