I am working too hard ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
This S ainā€™t a joke anymore!!

I get up F early bird early and come home when itā€™s dark

The last 2 days I was so exhausted and tired at work that I closed the entire store and sunk out to a pizza place for 25 min

I even had Ben and Jerryā€™s IC on the way home

S ainā€™t a joke ..we are taking about my F health

Still looking for new employee and paying $17-18

Tell me about it. Can't get new blood anymore. About 5 of us 50-somethings run the shop and run ourselves ragged doing it. I just had my second cortisone shot for my shoulder. Just started seeing my chiropractor again too. And whenever I walk into a room I have to spend 2 min remembering what the F I went in there for.

Working 6 days a week and it's hard.finding time to see docs for my various ailments.

Tell me about it. Can't get new blood anymore. About 5 of us 50-somethings run the shop and run ourselves ragged doing it. I just had my second cortisone shot for my shoulder. Just started seeing my chiropractor again too. And whenever I walk into a room I have to spend 2 min remembering what the F I went in there for.

Working 6 days a week and it's hard.finding time to see docs for my various ailments.
I had to pay $500 cash for C shot and it failed

I am working 6 days a week
I feel exhausted, cranky , angry and lifeless

My last one didn't really cure it either. I still get burning pins and needles down my arm to my wrist sometimes without warning.
The health insurance in Nevada is 5th World

I am going to have to pay for my ablation in cash

This S ainā€™t a joke anymore!!

I get up F early bird early and come home when itā€™s dark

The last 2 days I was so exhausted and tired at work that I closed the entire store and sunk out to a pizza place for 25 min

I even had Ben and Jerryā€™s IC on the way home

S ainā€™t a joke ..we are taking about my F health

Still looking for new employee and paying $17-18

Depending on the job and what kind of benefits you could offer, I might be interested. You'd have to pay my moving expense (basically gas, hotel rooms and food on the way over there) as well as have a decent place lined up for me to rent that's not too expensive. If you could meet those requirements at a minimum, and possibly offer other incentives, I could consider working for you.

I'm a retired U.S. Navy sailor, with main experience in handling personnel records and payroll, but I also know a bit about carpentry, with a smattering of mechanics thrown in, in addition to the various things that the Navy sent me to school for.

And, although I'm 58, I can still swing a pickaxe, dig a ditch and do manual labor if required, but not for the main job. I know how to deal with the public (last tour in the Navy was running a Military Entrance Processing station) and am fairly good with math.

PM me if you need an employee, and we can discuss terms.

Depending on the job and what kind of benefits you could offer, I might be interested. You'd have to pay my moving expense (basically gas, hotel rooms and food on the way over there) as well as have a decent place lined up for me to rent that's not too expensive. If you could meet those requirements at a minimum, and possibly offer other incentives, I could consider working for you.

I'm a retired U.S. Navy sailor, with main experience in handling personnel records and payroll, but I also know a bit about carpentry, with a smattering of mechanics thrown in, in addition to the various things that the Navy sent me to school for.

And, although I'm 58, I can still swing a pickaxe, dig a ditch and do manual labor if required, but not for the main job. I know how to deal with the public (last tour in the Navy was running a Military Entrance Processing station) and am fairly good with math.

PM me if you need an employee, and we can discuss terms.

I get the impression that you wont make enough money to rent anything but a shack and thats if you have a roommate or two.
If he was offering a decent job he wouldnt have such a hard time finding good employees.

I get the impression that you wont make enough money to rent anything but a shack and thats if you have a roommate or two.
If he was offering a decent job he wouldnt have such a hard time finding good employees.

My living requirements aren't that high, as I tend to live a bit of a spartan lifestyle. Gimmie enough money for food, to keep my car in good condition, and to live with 4 good walls and utilities, and a small entertainment budget, and I'm good. People I've worked for said that I'm one of the best workers they've had, but wonder why I don't go for something that pays more money. My response is that money really isn't a large driver for me, as I just want something productive to do that I enjoy. Sure, there have been times that I've been offered really good paying jobs, but if I don't like the work I'm doing, no amount of money is enough, and if I really enjoy the work I'm doing, a large amount of money isn't required.

My living requirements aren't that high, as I tend to live a bit of a spartan lifestyle. Gimmie enough money for food, to keep my car in good condition, and to live with 4 good walls and utilities, and a small entertainment budget, and I'm good. People I've worked for said that I'm one of the best workers they've had, but wonder why I don't go for something that pays more money. My response is that money really isn't a large driver for me, as I just want something productive to do that I enjoy. Sure, there have been times that I've been offered really good paying jobs, but if I don't like the work I'm doing, no amount of money is enough, and if I really enjoy the work I'm doing, a large amount of money isn't required.

At least he'd have to tell you what kind of work you'd be doing.
He refuses to tell anyone what he actually does.

Forum List

Back