I am Woman Singer...RIP

Never heard the song...

When I saw the title I thought Will was referring to the mega hit from the disco era:

I'm so glad that I'm a woman

And know I wouldn't trade

According to the write up, dementia was on her plate. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is dementia what killed her or did something else enter her picture? I ask because I once heard it said that Alzheimer's Disease is not what kills anyone who ends up getting it which is pretty much in the same category of dementia.

God bless you and the Reddy family always!!!

Holly

^^^ To me, she is the woman who covered "Delta Dawn" a year after Tanya Tucker sang it.

God bless you and Miss T always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1991)

According to the write up, dementia was on her plate. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is dementia what killed her or did something else enter her picture? I ask because I once heard it said that Alzheimer's Disease is not what kills anyone who ends up getting it which is pretty much in the same category of dementia.

God bless you and the Reddy family always!!!

Holly
People with alzheimer's can DIE of it. The brain progressively deteriorates. BUT---
it is usually a disease that HAPPENS in old age-----and the afflicted usually die of
another condition associated with old age

Seems like I remember having a 45 RPM record...Muskrat Love.... Was that her? I arrived from vacation this afternoon and am working an overnight shift. Mind is much. Godspeed Helen.

Forum List

Back