I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar, Just not at the Olympics......What ever happened to thecwomans movement?....Beatrn to submission by a group of mentally ill?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Helen Reddy sang a Grammy Award-winning hit in 1972 called “I Am Woman,” an ode to the newly blossomed feminist movement. It was a number one song in the US, selling over a million copies.

I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an’ pretend
What are women going back and pretending about today? How about separate men’s and women’s sports? Remember a time when major sporting competitions, like the Olympic Games, separated men from women, perhaps not in the Olympic Village, but on the track, in the pool, and in the gym.

One time, this was commonsensical as men and women differ greatly in terms of size, strength, and power due to a hormone called testosterone, abundant in growing boys, but not so in girls, leading to higher bone density, larger muscle mass, and more efficient power generation.

In last week’s Olympic Trials, these differences were quite evident. For example, in the 100-meter run, the winning time for men was 9.80 seconds compared to 10.86 seconds for women, a full second, or about 10 percent slower.

In swimming the results were similar. Take the 200-meter breaststroke as one example. The winning men’s time was 2:07.55 compared to 2:21.07 for women, a 14-second difference, again about 10 percent slower.

This is not sexist or misogynistic; instead, it is biology and reality. Except for the left for whom it must mean that evolution (because they don’t believe in God) is sexist.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

650dc99324b0294b.png

It's just one more example to add to the many we already have, that EVERYTHING the woke left gets involved in turns to SHIT.

I've said it before, but I'm beginning to believe it is the absolute truth... the woke left are controlled by SATAN. They want to destroy, they want to cause misery and mayhem, they want everyone else as suffer as they do. They can leave nothing alone, and no one can be happy. They are angry, dysfunctional, and quite often violent people. They are the modern day democrat party.

Former NFL quarterback Brett Favre said Tuesday that he doesn’t support transgender New Zealand weightlifter Laurel Hubbard competing in the upcoming Olympic games.

In a recent episode of his podcast “Bolling with Favre” Favre told co-host Eric Bolling that he doesn’t approve of Hubbard competing in the women's event.

"It's a man competing as a woman," Favre told Bolling. "That's unfair. It's not fair for a man, even if this person wants to be a woman or feels compelled — if you want to become the opposite sex, that's fine. I got no problem with it. But you can't compete against — males cannot compete against females.”

"If I was a true female — I can't believe I'm saying that — and I was competing in weightlifting and lost to this person, I would be beside myself.”

The New Zealand Olympic Committee (NZOC) on Sunday announced that Hubbard and four other weightlifters will be on New Zealand’s team, making her the first transgender athlete to compete in the Olympics.

NZOC added that Hubbard, 43, has met all of their eligibility requirements from the International Weightlifting Federation and the International Olympic Committee.

Hubbard has been eligible to compete in the Olympics since 2015 after IOC established new guidelines for openly transgender athletes.

Favre made headlines in April after the former football star said it was "hard to believe" that former Minneapolis Police officer Derek Chauvin meant to kill George Floyd, a 46-year-old Black man who died in police custody in 2020.

Floyd died after Chauvin kneeled on his neck during an arrest for over eight minutes, and his passing ignited protests over police brutality throughout the nation.

Chauvin was convicted of murder in April, 2021.

The 2020 Tokyo Olympics is set to begin on July 23 after debate about holding the event while the coronavirus continues to effect the globe.

The Hill ^ | 06/23/21

If I was advising Vince McMahon or Tony Khan, I would be trying to get Mr. Hubbard under contract to wrestle professionally after the Olympics.

I could see him really getting some great heat and a lot of fans wanting to see Hubbard wrestle a baby face woman and getting his comeuppance.

Forum List

Back