Clinton I am with her for one reason

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
She won't push austerity from hell and will fight cut, slash and burn every minute of her 4 year term of office.
We need more infrastructure funding, NOT less.
We need more investment into our children's education!
We need to start leading in science once again.
We need to demand that the rich pay some taxes! A lot of them are getting away with murder on this issue!

We can't afford to have the libertarians in control of the entire government. That would mean no leadership from America in the world and a lower living standard for our people.

Please if you believe that America should lead VOTE Hillary Clinton as our next president.

She won't push austerity from hell and will fight cut, slash and burn every minute of her 4 year term of office.
We need to demand that the rich pay some taxes! A lot of them are getting away with murder on this issue!

We can't afford to have the libertarians in control of the entire government. That would mean no leadership from America in the world and a lower living standard for our people.

Please if you believe that America should lead VOTE Hillary Clinton as our next president.

Yeah, I see where you're coming from, but I'm pretty tempted to sit this one out. She'll win, since she is the ideal candidate for protecting the status-quo, but I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up disappointing on the exact same issues Obama disappointed on. She'll continue the Bush policies on terror, she'll be surprisingly hawkish, unsurprisingly conservative on quite a few issues, she'll do nothing in terms of reducing the invasion of privacy, etc., etc., etc. It's just gonna be more of the same ol' same ol' thang. She's really just a bought and paid for politician, as such -- we can expect only a mediocre performance.

Of course, she'll be 1000x better than the Orange Orangutan.

The Establishment, which she is a servant of, is what has allowed some businesses to get away with not paying taxes in the first place. She's not going to rewrite the tax code, and if she does, it'll ensure her employers still don't have to pay taxes.

Not that I mind businesses not paying taxes, I just think that none of them should pay taxes, rather than just the ones that Hillary serves.

This is the unfortunate truth.

It's called proactive or reactive maintenance which includes bridges. It has been proved that reactive is cheaper in the long run but everyone is on the proactive bandwagon.

And that’s a perfectly valid and appropriate reason.

Another valid, appropriate reason is judicial appointments, where Clinton will appoint to the Supreme Court justices who will respect and follow settled, accepted Constitutional jurisprudence, respect the rule of law, affording all Americans the ability to defend their rights and protected liberties from unwarranted government overreach and excess.

Realizing my business now regard Trump and no surprise or Hillary in the presidential election in the United States for Trump I appreciate most of the three candidates and surprise can become Johnson but nothing I bet on although I like about it is the other way around in the election this year, so waiting I Jorge Ramos or Ted Cruz and Jorge Ramos choose the Democrats if it becomes Trump I might even know he's new American in the United States in three years he has lived in America and I have read he has so far only positive about his selection for the loser page in the elections this year that could be maybe Hillary and I welcome Jorge Ramos for his views on immigrants, I am positive about. His only view before it becomes a known party in the election in the whole of four years.

Perhaps my American like coming back or it's already about Hillary loses, but if Ramos wins against Trump will be the United States for at least four years, or in the election in 2024 Ramos if he manages to win by a little over 65 years and this year a new battle of two largest parties.

Maybe a fight between Cruz vs Ramos eight years in the future, which I welcome because then I like America for 12 years with Trump in four or eight years as president that I want. Thinking Denmark and Germany, if it becomes Hillary year.

Many white Americans do not like Germany yet. I wonder does is a competition between a European great power Germany against the United States. I see this as a challenge if it becomes Hillary year.

What I want is Trump 2016 then Jorge Ramos 2020 or 2024 or Ted Cruz in 2024 to hold on the U.S.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It is not Clinton and Johnson will of me that is the Trump I still want.

Backup plan are Ted Cruz and Jorge Ramos to hold on longer time.

It is Trump you wanna rather.

I'm with her because she's a Democrat and won't fuck with my Social Security or Medicare.

I'm with her because she's a Democrat and won't fuck with my Social Security or Medicare.

Hey dumb dumb, Trump has made it VERY clear that he opposes making any changes to Social Security or Medicare"

educate yourself people.

Hillary rocks. Thirty years of attacks, and you still can't take her down. Must really chap your fine bits.

Hey dumb dumb, Trump has made it VERY clear that he opposes making any changes to Social Security or Medicare"

And yet he refuses to make the changes that would fund it adequately, meaning he'll either cut it by starving it, or add tens of trillions to the debt.

Clinton will remove the cap on the payroll tax, which will keep the books balanced for Social Security.

Trump proposes a supply-side-economics fantasy which is everyone thinks is laughable. He says his tax cuts for the rich will expand the economy so much, it will pay for Social Security. Riiiiight.

So, overwhleming win for Clinton in this category, for proposing a concrete policy that will work.

Oh, Trump's advisors have already walked back Trump's promise, and said they might cut Social Security.

Trump Campaign: Maybe We’ll Cut Social Security After All

It's easy to forget that these threads in the Candidate Forums are not in Politics, so this is a reminder (after heavy duty cleaning): the Candidate Corner has specific rules.

We've created a forum section for Clinton and Trump. The forums are to be used as a gathering place for Trump/Clinton supporters who wish to discuss the candidates OUTSIDE of the realm of politics/debate.

"Trumps speech today went great and I think....."
"Clinton hit a home run when she addressed......"

The Trump/Clinton/Other forums are NOT to be used for opposition trolling.

ENJOY and have fun!

That is a very small part of what issues need to be addressed by the next president.

Remember, we also have over $20 trillion in debt, so why would the government increase education funding, or any funding at all? The government actually needs to decrease spending, and raise taxes in order to dig itself out of the hole it's in. We the people voted for Bush (thus the wars), so we have to face the consequences now. It'll take many years to decrease the national debt to a reasonable level, but once we get there again, America will be in better shape.

How do we decrease spending you ask? We significantly slash welfare funding, get rid of the IRS, cut politician's pay (such as Congressmen), slash medicaid funding, get rid of food stamps, and of course there are many other areas we can cut back to save money.

Did you know we spent $1,000,000 on an African Elephant Conservation Program? It's also little programs like this that have NOTHING to do with America that also add up, and it's a waste of money for the taxpayer. Let Africa take care of their own elephants. Look at all of these: http://funding-programs.idilogic.aidpage.com/

And yet he refuses to make the changes that would fund it adequately, meaning he'll either cut it by starving it, or add tens of trillions to the debt.

Clinton will remove the cap on the payroll tax, which will keep the books balanced for Social Security.

Trump proposes a supply-side-economics fantasy which is everyone thinks is laughable. He says his tax cuts for the rich will expand the economy so much, it will pay for Social Security. Riiiiight.

So, overwhleming win for Clinton in this category, for proposing a concrete policy that will work.

Oh, Trump's advisors have already walked back Trump's promise, and said they might cut Social Security.

Trump Campaign: Maybe We’ll Cut Social Security After All
How about putting Welfare back to 2 years like it was during the Rapist in Chiefs(Bill Clinton) years in office? When you do that, then people actually have to go to work , then they will contribute to SS and make it solvent. Of course people like that, end up conservative, for then they actually are earning something and making themselves self sufficient, which is the antithesis of liberalism. All you have to do is vote out liberals and America can get on the road to recovery, keep the status quo and soon the country will be in the toilet.

XXXX -- Mod Edit

Attachments

• liberal-bathroom-300x300.jpg
    liberal-bathroom-300x300.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 341
Last edited by a moderator:

Realizing my business now regard Trump and no surprise or Hillary in the presidential election in the United States for Trump I appreciate most of the three candidates and surprise can become Johnson but nothing I bet on although I like about it is the other way around in the election this year, so waiting I Jorge Ramos or Ted Cruz and Jorge Ramos choose the Democrats if it becomes Trump I might even know he's new American in the United States in three years he has lived in America and I have read he has so far only positive about his selection for the loser page in the elections this year that could be maybe Hillary and I welcome Jorge Ramos for his views on immigrants, I am positive about. His only view before it becomes a known party in the election in the whole of four years.

Perhaps my American like coming back or it's already about Hillary loses, but if Ramos wins against Trump will be the United States for at least four years, or in the election in 2024 Ramos if he manages to win by a little over 65 years and this year a new battle of two largest parties.

Maybe a fight between Cruz vs Ramos eight years in the future, which I welcome because then I like America for 12 years with Trump in four or eight years as president that I want. Thinking Denmark and Germany, if it becomes Hillary year.

Many white Americans do not like Germany yet. I wonder does is a competition between a European great power Germany against the United States. I see this as a challenge if it becomes Hillary year.

What I want is Trump 2016 then Jorge Ramos 2020 or 2024 or Ted Cruz in 2024 to hold on the U.S.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
You've got my vote for incoherent run-on sentence of the year award. Nice work.

.....She'll continue the Bush policies on terror, she'll be surprisingly hawkish, unsurprisingly conservative on quite a few issues,....

Hillary Clinton is the best thing that could happen to the Republican Party. However, a Donald Trump victory would be great for the Republican Party in the long run. 2017-2019 offers an opportunity for Republicans to get off of their soap box and actually do things. If Republicans squander this opportunity then they deserve to lose the next 50 elections.

New Topics

Forum List

Back