I am tired and frustrated

ever since the anthrax attack mail is irradiated...and how does shit get on mail that never leaves the system when it gets mailed?.... why dont you just admit that you are a closet fag bobo....
You believe every piece of mail is irradiated? LOL. You've been shleping feces for decades Harry.

Why would I not admit if I liked the taste of penis?

You believe every piece of mail is irradiated? LOL. You've been shleping feces for decades Harry.

Why would I not admit if I liked the taste of penis?
no not every piece but a lot of it... and they even photograph them....geezus bobo i thought you were more up to date than that....its called technology those machines are huge and pretty long...just say you are gay for christ sakes....lol...

no not every piece but a lot of it... and they even photograph them....geezus bobo i thought you were more up to date than that....its called technology those machines are huge and pretty long...just say you are gay for christ sakes....lol...
You believe that because you are told.

You believe that because you are told.
because im told?....lol...ive seen it dumbass...bobo quit being stupid....any mail right now that goes to the white house and members of congress get irradiated....and probably other "important" people...after the anthrax attack they were doing it for the whole country for a while.....you can right now get a photo of the mail you are getting everyday just by signing up for it at the PO website.....technology is wonderful aint it?...

Forum List

Back