I am thinking

Kevinthedog

Kevinthedog
Sep 3, 2011
Eagle River, Ak.
That political people are the last folks we should look to to solve any problems. They love to argue. they cant stand anyone being different than them. They are endlessly puzzled people dont think they are genuises and their way of thinking is The Only Way. you add it up and you can see why our country cant even begin to solve the simplist of problems.
It's killing our once great nation. especially the divisiveness. and that's my rant.

OMG has anyone seen this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0VL1mSMWLM&feature=player_detailpage]The American Dream FULL Length Version - YouTube[/ame]

Freakin awsome.

Who on earth thinks politics and more specifically politicians are going to fix the problems we face? that whole concept is one of the leading cause of the problems in this nation. People want others to solve their problems.

We need to change the culture of this nation. And we do that by changing ourselves, our families, and our local communities.

Who on earth thinks politics and more specifically politicians are going to fix the problems we face? that whole concept is one of the leading cause of the problems in this nation. People want others to solve their problems.

We need to change the culture of this nation. And we do that by changing ourselves, our families, and our local communities.

"We need to change the culture of this nation."

Our culture has become too diverse to change anything that the majority would ever agree upon. The solution is to stay educated, informed and active in the direction of one's interests.

OMGorsh... Really CG cut posters some slack... not everyone can be as brilliantly whipped to be quipped as you think you are.

That political people are the last folks we should look to to solve any problems. They love to argue. they cant stand anyone being different than them. They are endlessly puzzled people dont think they are genuises and their way of thinking is The Only Way. you add it up and you can see why our country cant even begin to solve the simplist of problems.
It's killing our once great nation. especially the divisiveness. and that's my rant.

It is divisiveness that made this country great. I'm so sick and tired of people arrogantly proclaiming how divided and polarized our country is now, like once upon a time we all loved each other and politics were a civil affair. Let me clue you in, that was never, ever, ever the case.

Statements like this show a complete ignorance of American history. Get a clue. That's my rant.

There are a LOT of reasons to vote against the old white haired dudes that have been creeping around D.C. since the 80's.

Be Fruitful, Multiply, Replenish the Earth, Bear Witness, and have the integrity to tell the truth about what you see from your unique perspective. Know when to hold them, know when to fold them. Party Responsibly. :D ;)

It is divisiveness that made this country great. I'm so sick and tired of people arrogantly proclaiming how divided and polarized our country is now, like once upon a time we all loved each other and politics were a civil affair. Let me clue you in, that was never, ever, ever the case.

Statements like this show a complete ignorance of American history. Get a clue. That's my rant.

Discussion and divisiveness are two separate things.

We should kick all of the 50/50 splits in this country down to the states.

:beer: To Variety among the states!!​

Weed / abortion / spitting on the sidewalk / etc.

Forum List

Back